Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How anxious and nervous did Jonathan sound before and during that run. His nervous giggles and weird ig stories almost the entire time he was jogging screamed I'm a nervous wreck being out of my house alone!! I think he like Anna struggles with leaving the house and going into public. His camera is obviously his security blanket, that's why he was running and talking to his phone like a twit the entire time.

Oops the filter slipped off. Looking even more disgusting then usual. 👇🤢

Screenshot_20200712-181945_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
As for Forte Village Jonathan claimed that they called him begging for him to come saying they were in need of customers, the last time they were there they claimed they were paying customers and then admitted they received a heavy discount because they brought exposure to the resort.
Well, we all know he's a lying c**t!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hiw anxious and nervous did Jonathan sound before and during that run. His nervous giggles and weird ig stories almost the entire time he was jogging. I think he like Anna struggles with leaving the house and going into public. His camera is obviously his security blanket, that's why he was running and talking to his phone like a twit the entire time.

View attachment 180050
its weird, one side of his face looks more haggard than the other. I'm not sure losing weight is doing him any favours tbh. Its making his head look huge compared to his toddler body. In fact in some shots he looks like a drug addict. God he looks older than my 55 year old dad there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How anxious and nervous did Jonathan sound before and during that run. His nervous giggles and weird ig stories almost the entire time he was jogging screamed I'm a nervous wreck being out of my house alone!! I think he like Anna struggles with leaving the house and going into public. His camera is obviously his security blanket, that's why he was running and talking to his phone like a twit the entire time.

View attachment 180050
OMG! He looks about 65!😂😂 Times must be getting hard, he looks so stressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna’s IG Stories

Does Anna think it’s normal that she lay in Andreas bed like some freak taking up the bed whilst he is asleep for what must be his afternoon nap and to wake him up and have that camera 2 inches away from his face right close up and then kisses his head but barely not to ruin the tonne of tit on her lips and then give her spin how he is mean and doesn’t love her because he jumps out of that bed once he realises she is there and I would imagine her smelly armpit right in his face. 🤢 she is sick.
he's doing ads on tiktok now.. for hello fresh food boxes- i didn't think they would need to use those since anna cooks? :rolleyes:
And I'm sure she said she doesn't like food/meal sub boxes!

Reactions: 8
its weird, one side of his face looks more haggard than the other. I'm not sure losing weight is doing him any favours tbh. Its making his head look huge compared to his toddler body. In fact in some shots he looks like a drug addict. God he looks older than my 55 year old dad there.
I think it's uneven freckles. He's usually got a beauty filter on like his wife so it hides his freckles a bit. I would love for IG to take away any and all filters for a week and see what all these influenceers really look like!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lying in bed with her cleavage out with her one year old son. She would have set that shot up of herself, applied the filter - trying to look sexy lying in bed with your son? Why would you get your phone, film yourself with your one year old waking up, then blaming him for hating her. She says he won’t kiss her on the lips but will kiss Daddy on the lips, she never kisses him properly, and always has her lips coated in lipstick, why would he want to kiss her on the lips?! But sticking a phone in her face and not giving a tit about her crying, only telling her she is pretty. It’s so messed up.

View attachment 179900
She says, "you awake?"& he smacks her on her boob. That kid looks as if he's saying,"Get the duck outta my bed & leave me the duck alone with that camera & 🤡 face!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
he s looking old!!!! Not good for keeping and attracting the young female fan club johnbuoy!!!!😂😂😂 looking more like Johnny shining by the day!!! Hey he could have a second job as a Jack Nicholson from the shining lookalike!!! When the tit show goes down the pan... YouTube child protection comes I ... Tik Tok ban him for inappropriate vids or if it gets banned in the UK cos the of the spying shut there in the news!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 180050
Those stupid girly giggles, can he not hear how embarrassing he is?

Well, we all know he's a lying c**t!
They don't pay for anything, why are people surprised. They never pay for hols/hotels.

Gnomes inst stories today when they had tonnes of sweets out on the table with the kids all pawing at them. He kept zooming into Anna's boobs, disgusting creature

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but why did they get another sponsored holiday to the Forte Village Resort? Pretty sure someone on here said they have ties to them and can guarantee they'll never get a freebie again?
I’m not sure if that person was legit or honest about their ties to forte village. Just seemed too coincidental that they happened upon this forum. I could be wrong, I just don’t think anyone who really does work for or have ties with a company like that would come into a forum like this and let themselves be known. If forte village want to correct me then by all means 🙂

Reactions: 6
I hated caravan park holidays with my kids. But I went on them because my son whose autistic loved them. I do have a chequered History with going on holiday. Haven’t we all been on holidays that we wouldn’t have been if we didn’t have kids. It’s what you do isn’t it?? Unlike the Saccone Jolys where it’s the other way round the the kids do stuff they don’t like doing to please mummy and daddy?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And I'm sure she said she doesn't like food/meal sub boxes!
They did maybe four weeks of ads for hello fresh last year, she probably doesn't like it because there's set meals and you choose so many per week depending on your plan. Usually one fish, one or two chicken, one or two beef and two vegetarian. No turkey to be seen. I don't mind hello fresh, but now I just use the app for the recipes rather than paying for the ingredients delivered.

Reactions: 9
No effing wonder she s in bed by 8 pm and up at 5 am!!!!! Not the husband she dreamed of!!!! Well skankyanna... You reap what you sow... Karma has bit your stupid up at crack of dawn cruel arse... Or assss!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕😷😷😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 180050
My god! He’s got to start wearing SPF, and maybe call up Caroline Hirons for a skincare routine 😂 you’d think with all the free products being sent Anna would give him some moisturizer!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really?? This looks about the amount that I would serve my family of 6. We would only use 500g of meat which is what she used so I think it’s plenty.
I get so confused when people talk about potions they always look fine to me.
If I remember correctly I think she's said in the past that the turkey comes in smaller packets, either 250g or 300g. Portions are difficult to judge in pictures and videos, especially because Anna usually puts the camera so close so that there's little comparison for the plate size. She serves hers on side plates 90% of the time, the kids are in baby bowls and she uses small pots and pans to cook everything to make herself think she's eating more - you know because she's over her ED.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
well they supposedly went RV'ing to scotland last year.
They did, sort of. They took an RV up to Scotland, parked near his mum's house to 'support her' whilst her partner was dying, took her out for breakfast the following morning and then drove back again. It's not like they spent two weeks traveling around enjoying the sights and spending quality time together.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.