Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why doesn't she bother to steam or boil some broccoli or carrots to go with the pasta meal on the side??I always served my child pasta with veg on the side even bloody sweetie and peas.. There's butter all nnutritional value in that meal and bugger all sauce... Where's a nice rich Tom sauce??.. I even made mine by blitzing tinned tomatoes with some fried onions and dried herbs.no cheap value spag sauces 20 yrs ago... and an actual veg portion from tinned toms. Stupid woman.
She did make the sauce from scratch she showed it in her stories.

Reactions: 1
Not only is the camel toe game strong, on her right leg you can see where she stops putting her fake tan on.
Screenshot_20200713_160802_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Anna’s shaped like me. Short chunky legs which just aren’t slim no matter what weight. But those shorts look so uncomfortable. She’d look thinner in a bigger size!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Anna’s shaped like me. Short chunky legs which just aren’t slim no matter what weight. But those shorts look so uncomfortable. She’d look thinner in a bigger size!
Oh mine are the same! But I think we’re just so used to seeing her stretched - she looks like she has no neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I feel like people are all being a bit nasty on here and commenting on their appearances. That really is just bullying and mean and I don’t feel there is any place for it in this world. I would think this forum would be more for commenting on their ‘acts’ rather than their appearances. I think I’ll be out of here if this is the type of forum this is becoming...

I feel like people are all being a bit nasty on here and commenting on their appearances. That really is just bullying and mean and I don’t feel there is any place for it in this world. I would think this forum would be more for commenting on their ‘acts’ rather than their appearances. I think I’ll be out of here if this is the type of forum this is becoming...
I agree to a certain extent. But I think people are more frustrated at the fact that she touts body acceptance yet she can’t post a picture or instastory without a filter or being photoshopped. So people begin to question what she actually looks like? I think it’s natural to ask questions about how she looks when it seems to differ depending on who is posting a photo of her (Jonathan’s photos of her look different than what she posts). I don’t agree with fat shaming but you can’t expect people not to talk about her fitness routines and her body when she willingly makes posts about it nearly every single day. I think it’s also normal to comment that she doesn’t wear clothes that fit her body shape and she would look better in different styles to flatter her body shape. I think there is a line between constructive criticism and just plain being nasty (which I don’t see that much of here tbh).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just to be clear, my comment was more to do with the photoshop/filter on her picture, in so far as the angle is making her look a weird shape to her normal pictures. I’ve been everything from a size 18 to a size 8 so this isn’t about her weight gain or being unkind

Reactions: 13
Just to be clear, my comment was more to do with the photoshop/filter on her picture, in so far as the angle is making her look a weird shape to her normal pictures. I’ve been everything from a size 18 to a size 8 so this isn’t about her weight gain or being unkind
I understood what you meant as I thought the same too.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I wouldn’t want much of what’s said on tattle said about my loved ones. But we’re all not Instagram and you tube influencers showing people how to live the best life. And the rules of tattle state you are not allowed to moderate other people’s comments. If you think it’s outside site rules report it.

Reactions: 4
I said Jonathan needed sunscreen and moisturizer, I stand by my comments, this man has turned bullying into an art form and taught his children how to do it for money. He made a tiktok where Emilia and Eduardo are saying “your fat, your ugly”, he had another video where he calls Emilia a ugly depressed witch, they have turned every aspect of their children’s lives into a competition between siblings, Anna said he told Emilia the “real life” barbies she bought we’re fat and the normal Barbie are better. He has made countless jokes about Anna’s weight knowing she suffers from an eating disorder, and anytime they give Emilia a compliment it’s always based on her looks or what she’s wearing, they rarely talk about how clever she is, how independent she is, it always goes back to looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I still don’t believe he can run 14km in that time
Nope. Neither do I.
Not unless his base level of fitness was very good to start with .

Started couch to 5k in March. Still can't do more than 5k and my average page is between 7.30-9 minutes a km depending on the day. And I'm in my mid 20's.

Reactions: 8
The video where he was lost was hilarious. I was hoping that he would not actual find his way home and be lost to the You tube world forever. And I thought maybe a comment would pop up from the Emily’s don’t worry Daddy we’re coming to rescue you !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BCE51024-1DFE-4176-B52F-9DEF218E4210.jpeg

F581FDB8-0F7D-447A-B396-DE4A6751BA0D.jpeg

The kids only get iPads on a weekend remember?! Oh and Andrea isn’t even two and has an iPad. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
jonathan has gone to get a tattoo today.. :rolleyes: is he getting a new one or is he getting an existing one finished? let's guess:LOL: (does he have all of the kids names done yet?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.