Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've tweeted about how much scum they are on many an occasion and haven't been blocked (on Instagram I've been blocked by Anna twice though haha)
That’s so weird. I’ve tweeted about them a few years ago but it wasn’t anything negative, I just went to check my TL. I didn’t even @ either of them. I can’t believe I’m on their radar, yet alone being blocked on Instagram and twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Such a relief the nanny is back so they could go and get proper shoes for the walk they’ve just gone on!! They didn’t have those bear things when my kids were little. Are they not just sweets?

Reactions: 7
On Anna’s IG Stories the family are on their Sunday walk with one of the dogs only again. Jonathan and E1 & A2 are walking ahead of Anna but Eduardo & Alessia are behind them all and Anna calls out for Eduardo & Alessia, Eduardo walks in but Alessia is in the woodland sitting on a log on her own😳 and says she wants lunch... like what mother does this walks ahead of her two little kids and leaves them to their own devices I mean Alessia could of been kidnapped whilst Anna is bleeping filming herself, she is oblivious! She infuriates me so much.🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I lose track of what vlog is what day as I bever really watch them but the vlog where he asked advice on going on holiday to Italy and nearly all the comments said no dont go and risk it, its not worth it.
Well the next day when he had probably already decided that they would be going to Italy anyway, he came up with some old bullshit that the comments from the previous vlog weren't loading or something.
It will be very interesting to see what happens cos the only planning they have done is to buy face masks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on earth do they only take one dog with them? Can you imagine the other dogs getting their hopes up that they're going on a walk and escaping their confinement from the kitchen, only to see that one of them is going 😔
They should never have kept all those dogs, they can't care for them properly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Why on earth do they only take one dog with them? Can you imagine the other dogs getting their hopes up that they're going on a walk and escaping their confinement from the kitchen, only to see that one of them is going 😔
I’ve never understood the need to have six dogs, even if don’t have kids. At that point you just look like an animal hoarder unless you live on a farm or something.

Those dogs do not look well cared for imho. They shouldn’t have had more than 2 really.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Albi is 11 and Sina is turning 10, the rest are 8, they probably won't live that many more years considering their lifestyle and lack of basic vet care, they barely even have teeth

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On Anna’s IG Stories the family are on their Sunday walk with one of the dogs only again. Jonathan and E1 & A2 are walking ahead of Anna but Eduardo & Alessia are behind them all and Anna calls out for Eduardo & Alessia, Eduardo walks in but Alessia is in the woodland sitting on a log on her own😳 and says she wants lunch... like what mother does this walks ahead of her two little kids and leaves them to their own devices I mean Alessia could of been kidnapped whilst Anna is bleeping filming herself, she is oblivious! She infuriates me so much.🤬
Honestly my motherly instincts wouldn’t let me do that even if I wanted to. It’s scary out there and they’re literally publicly letting followers (potential wronguns) know where they are, what time and what the dynamic is (who’s with who) it’s terrifying, but It’s all for the gram🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Honestly my motherly instincts wouldn’t let me do that even if I wanted to. It’s scary out there and they’re literally publicly letting followers (potential wronguns) know where they are, what time and what the dynamic is (who’s with who) it’s terrifying, but It’s all for the gram🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think Anna realise’s it can take a split second that things can happen when you are not looking and Anna is so brainless, detached and not used to looking after and keeping an eye on her kids indoors let alone outdoors because Anna is used to their nanny looking after all four of her children so for Anna this type of caring and responsible behaviour towards her kids is foreign to her. It doesn’t come natural.🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
I’ve never understood the need to have six dogs, even if don’t have kids. At that point you just look like an animal hoarder unless you live on a farm or something.

Those dogs do not look well cared for imho. They shouldn’t have had more than 2 really.
They never wanted all those dogs. Jonathan watched the views go up when the dogs were born and thought he could easily exploit all those puppies for views and money. Which is exactly what he did. Soon they became a part of their brand and he then went on the repeat the same formula with his own children.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
These posts about A1 and E2 lagging behind just reminds me of Sarah Payne... that was a matter of moments. Anna is so used to not having to pay attention to her children because they’re someone else’s responsibility it’s mind boggling

• Angry
Gee some parent's i have seen kids walk way behind their parents and I can easily see a way that child can get kidnapped it just takes a second of timing it right an the kid is kidnapped the parent won't realise till turn around then go hysterical. I be like well you should of been so far ahead or your eyes glue to your phone. Anyone can follow people with kids watch their move and everything then one day out doing the walk kid slowly behind. Whizz the kid away and be gone with them. Theses kidnappes know what their doing and how to do it.
A family member was in the police force and mainly dealed with kidnapping what he told us way scary. He even give a talk at primary schools to make kids aware and that their should always be next or infront of parents but not to far infront as an kidnap can happen that way also. Freaks me out when I see the kids playing in my neighbourhood and the parents aren't seen.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That’s so weird. I’ve tweeted about them a few years ago but it wasn’t anything negative, I just went to check my TL. I didn’t even @ either of them. I can’t believe I’m on their radar, yet alone being blocked on Instagram and twitter.
They're probably sad enough to search their own names on twitter and insta

Reactions: 10
Oh Gosh I really can't stand them anymore! I can't believe I was their fan once! They are such awful people and parents. Those poor kids, I feel so sorry for them, they didn't deserve to be money makers since they were born... All of family channel out there should be restricted in some way.

Reactions: 23
Anna’s IG Stories

Does Anna think it’s normal that she lay in Andreas bed like some freak taking up the bed whilst he is asleep for what must be his afternoon nap and to wake him up and have that camera 2 inches away from his face right close up and then kisses his head but barely not to ruin the tonne of tit on her lips and then give her spin how he is mean and doesn’t love her because he jumps out of that bed once he realises she is there and I would imagine her smelly armpit right in his face. 🤢 she is sick.

• Wow
  • Angry
These posts about A1 and E2 lagging behind just reminds me of Sarah Payne... that was a matter of moments. Anna is so used to not having to pay attention to her children because they’re someone else’s responsibility it’s mind boggling
Can you just imagine if god forbid alessia was snatched, they would scream and shout like crazy as Edwardo, hed take all the blame, just like when poor Amelia looked petrified when andy knocked the light over!!! They do just expect everyone else to care for the kids, and dont have one ounce of parenting skills or even love for those kids, it's really heartbreaking 😪 they are just there to bring in the views, I cant wait for the day that doesn't work anymore, other familys that I watch on YT are not intrusive to there children, they never film them in bed or in the bathroom, one boy doesn't like being on camera but that's fine, they dont push him and totaly accept that from him, and if he does want to be on the vlog that's fine, no pressure atall with any of there kids, and they are very popular as family not just staged tit like scumjolys,
How seriously can you decide to take 1 dog out for a walk? How sad is that!!!!😡 they just totaly discust me so much!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Also... this whole “Andrea doesn’t like me hehe omg how mean is he hehehe only wants his dad” shits getting tiresome. If either of my kids weren’t too fussed on my presence the way that little boy isn’t fussed about Anna’s.. I’d be so upset I wouldn’t be using it as a “bit” or omg look at this isn’t this funny,huh? It’s not it’s sad...

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Anna’s IG Stories

Does Anna think it’s normal that she lay in Andreas bed like some freak taking up the bed whilst he is asleep for what must be his afternoon nap and to wake him up and have that camera 2 inches away from his face right close up and then kisses his head but barely not to ruin the tonne of tit on her lips and then give her spin how he is mean and doesn’t love her because he jumps out of that bed once he realises she is there and I would imagine her smelly armpit right in his face. 🤢 she is sick.
Yes she is sick!! Nothing they do is normal behaviour , yes anna he does probly hate you cus you've never showed him what love is, hes just a live in employee like his brother and sisters, ohhh no hang on you kept him alive didnt you for12mts with your wonder boobs!!!😆

Reactions: 16
Yes she is sick!! Nothing they do is normal behaviour , yes anna he does probly hate you cus you've never showed him what love is, hes just a live in employee like his brother and sisters, ohhh no hang on you kept him alive didnt you for12mts with your wonder boobs!!!😆
Eduardo did like himself and his siblings as "people who work in the house" ....

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.