Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just need to take a look at the before photos of their home to see that they have done it an injustice. Used to be such a grand home. Yes they have modernized some areas of it, but they have completely destroyed the character it used to have. The grounds used to look so stately, now they have just been trashed. Sad really.
0B82D514-B1BE-4312-BBCD-58337E65AB43.jpeg
EE2E2853-5BFE-4CD9-A76C-94167C1C420A.jpeg
94D60D39-B2C6-4ACF-A89B-FE95D358EA8F.jpeg
1C069101-C41B-461E-8D9E-7B1E7D040974.jpeg
C0C484CA-7EA8-4F6F-AFA1-0FFCF6C6683B.jpeg
161DD82E-50F8-4C79-9941-E311636B4E05.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Thanks to everyone who cleared that up for me! Their business being registered at Margaret‘s address long after their move to England has been discussed many times and she was the one taking them in and paying their way back when Jonathan couldn’t get a job and Anna was already too good to work. So her letting them do this to her doesn’t come as a surprise to me. I also remember several times around 2016 when they flew over to Cork solely to meet with their accountant, the accountant was even on the vlog and brought them or the kids gifts if I remember correctly. That tax bill must’ve been amassed round that time, their „golden years“.

The notice says the bill has been settled, correct?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You just need to take a look at the before photos of their home to see that they have done it an injustice. Used to be such a grand home. Yes they have modernized some areas of it, but they have completely destroyed the character it used to have. The grounds used to look so stately, now they have just been trashed. Sad really. View attachment 156925View attachment 156926View attachment 156927View attachment 156928View attachment 156929View attachment 156930
The kitchen looked so warm & inviting. The heart of the home. And they turned it into this sterile room with dodgy looking tiles.

Reactions: 18
You just need to take a look at the before photos of their home to see that they have done it an injustice. Used to be such a grand home. Yes they have modernized some areas of it, but they have completely destroyed the character it used to have. The grounds used to look so stately, now they have just been trashed. Sad really. View attachment 156925View attachment 156926View attachment 156927View attachment 156928View attachment 156929View attachment 156930
You should add the photos of the original driveway and the beautiful kitchen in the annexe for good measure 😉 or the beautiful bedroom in the attic! (Not the guest bedrooms where Anna used to film, the other one)

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but feel this comment is a step too far; eating disorders come in many forms and I appreciate your edit, but it does come across as something that would be very hurtful to anyone suffering with an ED. I think this thread is to chat about opinions of the SJs actions rather than their looks/weight but I could be wrong
The post doesn't break any forum rules so I stand by it. Nontheless, on reading further replies on the subject of EDs, it does appear that my question about whether overweight people can have an ED was valid so hey I guess every day is a learning day! Evidently it isn't anorexia she suffers from, so maybe just an unhealthy/restrictive approach or some kind of secret or binge eating thing.

On reflection I think what bothers me most is that (imo) if the average person were to follow Anna's daily food intake they'd get pretty sick and underweight. If I had a teeny bowl of porridge with grainy protein powder, burnt to crisp vegetables and a muffin the size of a 50p piece I'd be nowhere near the amount of calories I need in a day.

Anna occasionally alludes to a binge (didn't she randomely say she'd had 5 cookies in one sitting last week?As an aside that's hardly a binge by anyones standards but hey I won't pick hairs) but my point was that I don't think she shows all the food she eats because her holier-than-thou food diary wouldn't sustain a 6yr old and Anna is a good size 14/16 (at least on the bottom) and clearly overweight.

Reactions: 14
Omg , the house looked so beautiful and they've destroyed it and sucked the life and soul out of it. Such a shame

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
😮😮. I’ve never seen these photos before and am utterly shocked. That beautiful garden that J now spends hours a day turning into a pile of rubble and rubbish dump. Unbelievable. Way to go to devalue your own home. What an absolute numpty.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
You should add the photos of the original driveway and the beautiful kitchen in the annexe for good measure 😉 or the beautiful bedroom in the attic! (Not the guest bedrooms where Anna used to film, the other one)
View attachment 156955View attachment 156956View attachment 156957View attachment 156958View attachment 156959

😮😮. I’ve never seen these photos before and am utterly shocked. That beautiful garden that J now spends hours a day turning into a pile of rubble and rubbish dump. Unbelievable. Way to go to devalue your own home. What an absolute numpty.
I feel like that beautiful home is crying inside 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Omg he really has destroyed the garden. Such a shame they don’t have a nice open plan Kitchen/family/dining area like in the old photo. I like open plan living, where if you are cooking and your family are watching tv, you can still chat to them. Not locked away in a different room 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
that garden was gorgeous! why did he make the steep hill? it looked so much better before :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The estimated price went up right until they bought it. And this estimate has nothing to do with what he did to that poor house, this is just the market value, once you include the devaluation Jonathan caused, they'll lose even more money if they sell now. He removed several key features of the house, too, and the Studio down in the garden will need new floors as he's using it as a garden shed/place to store his dirty bike.

5_bedroom_detached.png

Prope.png
Property_det.png

• Sad
Thing is, even though we don't know for certain whether the nanny is still life-in, her blue car is constantly in the driveway, Alessia went up to the old nursery and asked whether Zoé was home a couple of months ago, the kids wrote Zoé on the windows very recently, but even IF she's taking up that one room, there are still two (2 and 1/2 as the guest bedroom doesn't have doors but has two rooms) free for Emilia and Eduardo. Yes, they're on a different level, but we all know they don't care about the kids falling down stairs at night as there is NO baby gate at the top of the stairs even after they moved Alessia and now Andrea into beds where they can get up in the middle of the night and attempt to go down the stairs in the dark. They could easily put night lights on the stairs and create not only two beautiful bedrooms for Eduardo and Emilia to get a good nights sleep, not have to sneak into their beds, but also two rooms where they can play in peace, have some privacy and have their own desks and do schoolwork now that they're both in school.

To me, this leaves only one reason for them to have to share their rooms and jeopardise not only their mental but also their physical health and this reason is corroborated by a pattern we see almost daily: The older kids have to mind the younger ones when the nanny isn't available.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The estimated price went up right until they bought it. And this estimate has nothing to do with what he did to that poor house, this is just the market value, once you include the devaluation Jonathan caused, they'll lose even more money if they sell now. He removed several key features of the house, too, and the Studio down in the garden will need new floors as he's using it as a garden shed/place to store his dirty bike.

View attachment 156976

View attachment 156979View attachment 156978
Love how many of their die-hard fans in the comments are trying to use the reason “maybe the kids wand their own bedrooms?” THEY COULD in this house!

• Haha
They "paid" £1,425,00 in 2018, monthly costs for the mortgage and other fixed bills are estimated at 4,150. Imagine paying that but not managing to fix a broken toilet seat and tank in the master bathroom for two years* and cramming four kids into two bedrooms, while having three bedrooms sitting empty (knowing them they're probably crammed with stuff and used as storage room).

* (his BS about fixing the bathrooms last because they'll need to be basically unused to sell the house... what about high quality fixtures instead of cheap gifted tat for once and the bathrooms will look modern and new for a decade. Also, normal people buy new toilet seats when they move and deep clean, they don't rip out entire bathrooms because the previous owner may have taken a number two in there or brushed his weewee against the counter when brushing their teeth, -not that he brushes his teeth...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.