Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that's not normal in the slightest!!! If the older kids are up a bit longer stay up with them or hey why not have a hour with ya husband!!! Yes it is a crime to fall asleep while your kids are still down stairs in the death trap!!!

I cant understand a word of that!! Bit like when somone else I know tries to write a comment 🤔🙄🤪
Fell asleep by mistake ? She barely moves all bleeping day - what has her that tired that she’s asleep before her young kids ?

Reactions: 14
For someone who purpodedly has an eating disorder, Anna is remarkably chubby #confused

I reckon she goes to bed early so that she can sit and put away a couple of thousand calories in chocolate and sweets!

**edit to add-maybe the ED is just her over-eating or secret eating?! I always imagined that an ED means you're underweight but I guess not.**

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could someone kindly give me the deeds on her mum and that £ 250k tax bill? Seen it mentiond several times but must've missed it when it unfolded <3

Reactions: 4
For someone who purpodedly has an eating disorder, Anna is remarkably chubby #confused

I reckon she goes to bed early so that she can sit and put away a couple of thousand calories in chocolate and sweets!

**edit to add-maybe the ED is just her over-eating or secret eating?! I always imagined that an ED means you're underweight but I guess not.**
people with ed's can be any weight.. i think she said she had/has bulimia? so she used to binge/purge or over exercise :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think annal and joliar were hoping that oma would get a tidy sum from her mums estate without taking her siblings into consideration, I’m glad oma is close to Erika and Emma because I think they would both want to protect her from joliars manipulation.

• Heart
Could someone kindly give me the deeds on her mum and that £ 250k tax bill? Seen it mentiond several times but must've missed it when it unfolded <3
There wasn't a lot of information about it. A news article was released listing people who had lied about their income and owed thousands in tax. Margaret Saccone was listed as owing €250k and we believe her address is used by the SJs for the business, based in Ireland. Therefore making her enormous tax bill theirs and hence the money grabbing recently. It also doesn't make sense that it was her bill as she worked at the university where they take the tax out of your paycheck accordingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The girl gang will be complaining tonight, Jonathan forgot the leader board. But at least it will give the Emily Roses more comment fodder, for their community.
3F6D72A4-CE85-4B0D-9467-D7E4CDC5CB3A.jpeg
Speaking of community: do they not realise how cliquey it comes across? 99% of viewers/commenters don’t have a clue about “video palsWhile I am actually happy for these girls if they have made friends (many of them seem quite vulnerable in their personal lives), it is starting to feel really toxic and A&J enable it.

Also... please god NO cooking on Anna’s channel! Chicken chilli 15 ways...

im sorry, but comments like this just perpetuate the stigma re eating disorders. They can happen at any weight. Last year she did seem to genuinely make progress. Gone were the gluten free substitutes and “healthy bakes” and obsessive exercise.

What likely happened is that she overshot (normal in recovery) and is now trying to rapidly get back to where she was. I have limited sympathy given how much she preached “body positivity”, PHOTOSHOOTS images and her current content is utterly irresponsible. But to call someone in a clear downward spiral with restriction “chubby” is not constrictive. It’s unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 156856Speaking of community: do they not realise how cliquey it comes across? 99% of viewers/commenters don’t have a clue about “video palsWhile I am actually happy for these girls if they have made friends (many of them seem quite vulnerable in their personal lives), it is starting to feel really toxic and A&J enable it.

Also... please god NO cooking on Anna’s channel! Chicken chilli 15 ways...
cooking on annas channel:
"how to burn vegetables"
"reheating food"
"the same foods every day?!"
"putting goat cheese on your husbands food (and he doesn't like dairy!)"

it would be over in a week.. there's only so many videos she can make when she eats the same things all the time :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

I can’t help but feel this comment is a step too far; eating disorders come in many forms and I appreciate your edit, but it does come across as something that would be very hurtful to anyone suffering with an ED. I think this thread is to chat about opinions of the SJs actions rather than their looks/weight but I could be wrong

Reactions: 19
I can’t help but feel this comment is a step too far; eating disorders come in many forms and I appreciate your edit, but it does come across as something that would be very hurtful to anyone suffering with an ED. I think this thread is to chat about opinions of the SJs actions rather than their looks/weight but I could be wrong
Maybe just read & scroll on then - I got told off for insulting her legs a few weeks back but since then there have been various posts insulting other body parts and nobody batted an eyelid. People seem to want to be offended all the time now. Someone posted pics of her a few days ago and pointed out that she was looking chubby in them and nobody called out those pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe just read & scroll on then - I got told off for insulting her legs a few weeks back but since then there have been various posts insulting other body parts and nobody batted an eyelid. People seem to want to be offended all the time now. Someone posted pics of her a few days ago and pointed out that she was looking chubby in them and nobody called out those pics.
I understand what you’re saying, I was more worried about the misinformation about EDs possibly being spread to vulnerable people that read here

Reactions: 7
I understand what you’re saying, I was more worried about the misinformation about EDs possibly being spread to vulnerable people that read here
hiya so I occasionally lurk pop on here, thought I'd give my two cents about ED's: people who binge eat and who are bullimic can go from normal/extra padding to thin and back again that's why it's not as noticeable as say annorexia because the physical changes are usually subtle.

Reactions: 3
hiya so I occasionally lurk pop on here, thought I'd give my two cents about ED's: people who binge eat and who are bullimic can go from normal/extra padding to thin and back again that's why it's not as noticeable as say annorexia because the physical changes are usually subtle.

Yeah, people of any weight can have an ED. Not everyone knows that so it's good to educate people.

I think she was more 'asking' than saying people with ED are always skinny, she said 'I thought' and then added #condused and it's always good to ask and talk about these things I think?

And let's face it Anna is not skinny or small.. there are much 'bigger' youtubers and no one mention their weight.. why? Because they dont photoshop themselves slimmer...

If Anna gonna keep pretending to be skinnier and let vulnerable young women feel bad about themselves and follow her stupid eating and maybe developing ED on her lies, then I'm happily gonna call her chubby too (and I'm someone who is being bodyshamed about the weight)

Honestly her accounts should be done for promoting eating disorders.. it's getting really bad right now, what she is doing it's just nit OK

Reactions: 21
I think she was more 'asking' than saying people with ED are always skinny, she said 'I thought' and then added #condused and it's always good to ask and talk about these things I think?

And let's face it Anna is not skinny or small.. there are much 'bigger' youtubers and no one mention their weight.. why? Because they dont photoshop themselves slimmer...

If Anna gonna keep pretending to be skinnier and let vulnerable young women feel bad about themselves and follow her stupid eating and maybe developing ED on her lies, then I'm happily gonna call her chubby too (and I'm someone who is being bodyshamed about the weight)

Honestly her accounts should be done for promoting eating disorders.. it's getting really bad right now, what she is doing it's just nit OK
I really think she should not be giving any advise on exercise or nutrition. It’s very scary if people are actually copying her exercise and eating plan. It’s very unhealthy. Also I think because she is so obsessive over her exercising and food we do think she should be skinnier. But I think we are just brainwashed into thinking if you eat less and exercise you will be skinny. We should be taking into count how we all are different shapes and sizers. Plus getting older and having kids your body changes/harder to lose weight from hormones. We need to love ourselves more and photoshop should be banned. 😝

Reactions: 13
I've never seen anyone purse their lips so often. Those wrinkles won't be pretty in the future.
instagrid_202061721564640.jpg

Screenshot_20200617-215802-01.jpeg

Speaking of which, anyone catch the mention of a dental appt Friday & the aside of "... I'll be getting Botox, too. I'm overdue. Last shots were early March"? Botox lasts 3-6 mths. Like a child, no patience. Also, God doesn't like ugly hence deep wrinkles at 32. That & laying out in the sun. All the daytime & nighttime routines with lotions & serums won't help with sun damage & bitchy-ness.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I've never seen anyone purse their lips so often. Those wrinkles won't be pretty in the future.
View attachment 156907
View attachment 156910

Speaking of which, anyone catch the mention of a dental appt Friday & the aside of "... I'll be getting Botox, too. I'm overdue. Last shots were early March"? Botox lasts 3-6 mths. Like a child, no patience. Also, God doesn't like ugly hence deep wrinkles at 32. That & laying out in the sun. All the daytime & nighttime routines with lotions & serums won't help with sun damage & bitchy-ness.
My friend started getting Botox on her forehead at 34. Now she gets it every 3 months. It’s not cheap either. I actually think Botox makes it worse so that is why they have to keep getting it. I don’t have a problem with people having Botox but I don’t want to inject anything like that into my skin.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.