Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is she combining the protein shake and porridge into one, she’s also cut out morning snack. This is textbook ED behaviour and i swear those Michelle Marie Fit muffins are getting EVEN SMALLER.

What’s bizarre is that she goes on one of her signature 20-story long rambles about having egg shell in her hair - the day she omits that snack from her WIAW. She needs to STOP broadcasting this. It’a dangerous.

Reactions: 13
Anna spoke to her mum for an hour and a half but she 'does not feel guilty because I hadn't talked to her in quite a while actually' Since lockdown we have called the inlaws every single day. Just to check up on them, see how they are coping seeing as they've both got health issues. (My SIL and BIL live nearby, it's not like we abandoned them...)
How can she not talk to her mum at least a few times a week, especially since she has only just lost her mother??

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Not only is she combining the protein shake and porridge into one, she’s also cut out morning snack. This is textbook ED behaviour and i swear those Michelle Marie Fit muffins are getting EVEN SMALLER.

What’s bizarre is that she goes on one of her signature 20-story long rambles about having egg shell in her hair - the day she omits that snack from her WIAW. She needs to STOP broadcasting this. It’a dangerous.
Also how on earth is she boiling her eggs that they sometimes have a soggy shell? Eww wtf never in my life have I had a soggy shell from a hard boiled egg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
CFF007B9-0B38-4419-8558-EB0368EA06E2.jpeg

Cannot help but feel comments like these in the vlogs seem suspiciously placed 🧐 bad grammar too- and couldn’t tell but looked like Disney land profile pic??

If you read it in Jonathan’s voice sounds just like something he would say...even down to the ‘anyways’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jonathan getting all passive agressive about people not believing that Andrea flooded the bathroom. 'All he has to do is turn this little thingy to get the plug down'. Yes, great, but why would he know that he needed to do that to fill the bath, that's the question.
He then pointed out that there is a lock on the door 'and it's been there for months'. Great, fantastic, but clearly the door wasn't locked, now was it....? Idiot.
As I said in an earlier post, where is the CCTV footage of Andrea walking across the gym without him being distracted by all the gym equipment. He is all up in arms that we are questioning him over this incident, when he could quite easily shut us up with is footage?

Reactions: 21
As I said in an earlier post, where is the CCTV footage of Andrea walking across the gym without him being distracted by all the gym equipment. He is all up in arms that we are questioning him over this incident, when he could quite easily shut us up with is footage?
He’s annoyed people won’t believe his lies...because he’s said it so people cannot question him, in his mind. Especially after that Oscar worthy performance the other day when he said it was andrea 😂

Reactions: 14
The girl gang will be complaining tonight, Jonathan forgot the leader board. But at least it will give the Emily Roses more comment fodder, for their community.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So now Anna doesn’t even go to bed at the same time as her kids, she goes to bed BEFORE her children. What the actual duck?
no she just fell asleep by mistake

She's a lazy sack of tit and a disgraceful mother.
she fell asleep by mistake, tbh not a crime.

i saw on here a while back that apparently emilia said something about her barbie dolls needing to be thin? so it's probably affecting her already :confused:
i think they mean tiny as in small for her age which she is, not tiny as in skinny

Reactions: 1
So the garden, is there such a thing as going for the "ploughed field" look? If so Jonathan has nailed it! :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why why why does she only ever roast veggies until they are charred black... For children😠😠😠😠😠. I like roasted veg but not cremated and not every single bloody day.cook some bloody carrots steam/ lightly boil some bloody brocolli... Drizzle of honey little bit of butter... Glazed carrots... My child loved them. Plus that cauliflower rice shite... On a side plate and still an inch and a half empty at the edge😫😫😲 totally agree with many tattlers those children massive lack of iron in their diet.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What is that song about when she is working out? Its a strange choice??? A country song about falling apart?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is that song about when she is working out? Its a strange choice??? A country song about falling apart?
they put random songs in a lot actually.. if you listen to the song at the start of their vlogs, it's also a strange choice.. "i tell my heart i'm just trying to teach you.. i tell my mind i'm not trying get back with you" like what does that even mean? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna spoke to her mum for an hour and a half but she 'does not feel guilty because I hadn't talked to her in quite a while actually' Since lockdown we have called the inlaws every single day. Just to check up on them, see how they are coping seeing as they've both got health issues. (My SIL and BIL live nearby, it's not like we abandoned them...)
How can she not talk to her mum at least a few times a week, especially since she has only just lost her mother??
Cough, cough 🤭 $250,00 tax fraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
no she just fell asleep by mistake

she fell asleep by mistake, tbh not a crime.

i think they mean tiny as in small for her age which she is, not tiny as in skinny
No that's not normal in the slightest!!! If the older kids are up a bit longer stay up with them or hey why not have a hour with ya husband!!! Yes it is a crime to fall asleep while your kids are still down stairs in the death trap!!!

View attachment 156598

Cannot help but feel comments like these in the vlogs seem suspiciously placed 🧐 bad grammar too- and couldn’t tell but looked like Disney land profile pic??

If you read it in Jonathan’s voice sounds just like something he would say...even down to the ‘anyways’ 😂
I cant understand a word of that!! Bit like when somone else I know tries to write a comment 🤔🙄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why why why does she only ever roast veggies until they are charred black... For children😠😠😠😠😠. I like roasted veg but not cremated and not every single bloody day.cook some bloody carrots steam/ lightly boil some bloody brocolli... Drizzle of honey little bit of butter... Glazed carrots... My child loved them. Plus that cauliflower rice shite... On a side plate and still an inch and a half empty at the edge😫😫😲 totally agree with many tattlers those children massive lack of iron in their diet.
YES, YES and YES again 👏. I’ve honestly never seen ”cooking” like it. I swear my insides tense up when we get to a cooking segment. It’s like when you’re watching a horror movie and need to look away but can’t as you’re frozen to the spot with terror and disbelief at what’s unfolding in front of your eyes. Am sure my dogs would think twice about eating that shite. Give those children some variety in their food fgs. 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Jonathan getting all passive agressive about people not believing that Andrea flooded the bathroom. 'All he has to do is turn this little thingy to get the plug down'. Yes, great, but why would he know that he needed to do that to fill the bath, that's the question.
He then pointed out that there is a lock on the door 'and it's been there for months'. Great, fantastic, but clearly the door wasn't locked, now was it....? Idiot.
Ohhh getting touchy cus we can see right through his stories, so show the cctv!!! Obviously avid readers of tattle life to address the issue knowing hes been sussed out!!!!
What kind if evil witch doesn't keep in close contact with her own mother who has lost her mother recently??? 🥺😢That's discusting!!!!😡😡 no excuse atall !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.