Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You just need to take a look at the before photos of their home to see that they have done it an injustice. Used to be such a grand home. Yes they have modernized some areas of it, but they have completely destroyed the character it used to have. The grounds used to look so stately, now they have just been trashed. Sad really.
0B82D514-B1BE-4312-BBCD-58337E65AB43.jpeg
EE2E2853-5BFE-4CD9-A76C-94167C1C420A.jpeg
94D60D39-B2C6-4ACF-A89B-FE95D358EA8F.jpeg
1C069101-C41B-461E-8D9E-7B1E7D040974.jpeg
C0C484CA-7EA8-4F6F-AFA1-0FFCF6C6683B.jpeg
161DD82E-50F8-4C79-9941-E311636B4E05.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Chriss71

VIP Member
😱😱😱 so a 1 and half year old walks freely about a huge house and noone notices, he goes up a flight of stairs that if I remember rightly have no hand rail, goes into a room full of heavy weights and God knows how many other dangerous things, obviously looking for mummy and daddy!! Looks in bathroom and decides to play with the water cus daddy shows him how fun it was a couple weeks ago , and people think this is how to parent!!! I'm beyond disgusted and they seriously need reporting totally unfit parents and they are so damm lucky he didnt reach in the water after the mouse!!
So why blame alleaia yesterday then???? They must have looked at the CCTV, or was it let's just blame always cus she goes all giggly when we ask her!! If they then punished her for it like they did the lamp how must have that little girl felt😪 somone needs to take them kids away from that pair of total idiots and keep them safe!!! I'm fuming right now hearing this!!!🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
So now Anna doesn’t even go to bed at the same time as her kids, she goes to bed BEFORE her children. What the actual fuck?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

alphabetspaghetti

View attachment 162104

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? “hey Emilia go ahead and put the tv remote in your mouth for tiktok”...
I’m going to say it, and I really hate to do this, but there is one group of people that is aimed towards. Some sick person is going to photoshop that tv remote 😔 I know its said all the time, and I’ll be honest saying that I don’t really comment, but Jonathan really doesn’t care about his child. It makes me feel sick to think about what that will be used for. I can only hope the kids escape as soon as they can, but no amount of therapy can ever help them get over the fact their parents handed them to disgusting people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

J54321

C3A3B0B4-233A-4FB6-9E72-FCEFD9BA7BAB.png

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? “hey Emilia go ahead and put the tv remote in your mouth for tiktok”...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Rookie

So firstly they blamed the wrong kid and convinced Alessia it was her....secondly they showed the cctv of it being Andrea, whilst Jonathon claims it was “2 minutes” he left the room for. Then claimed Andrea turn the taps on “then straight away” came downstairs again. Perhaps you should look at the times on your cctv Jonathon

First image is Andrea walking in once Jonathon had left. Time 11:34
8ED23061-00C0-466B-B654-D4BEB21F35CA.png

Now is Andrea leaving....time 11:39
1A6B0849-28B9-42D3-A92C-34B7AB8EAB05.png

Are you telling me, no one realised Andrea was gone for NEARLY 6 MINUTES!!
As said previously, he could have drowned!

Jonathons main focus was “it wasn’t the child we thought it was”
No, perhaps you’re focus should be “he could have drowned” or seeing as Andrea, and alessia, are capable of doing this - BABY PROOFING the house?!
Or I dunno, WATCHING YOUR CHILDREN

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

D1059

It's interesting that it takes Jonathan two days to work out which child flooded his house when he has CCTV in all the rooms, but notice straight away when a young fan changes their profile picture:unsure:

Screenshot_2020-06-21-10-01-36_kindlephoto-52367431.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Shirley

It really is so sad Eileen. Especially when we know that all that pair see is $$$$$$
Jonathon is a groomer. His behavior towards them is not okay. Forming an emotional connection and then using that to manipulate them is grooming. It's what sexual predators use.
Nobody should be so emotionally attached to a person they have never met, who is in a position of power over them (age-wise and internet famous - wise) that they think of them as family??
This is a bad problem.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Bea123

Even worse that its Andrea after they took him on holiday and taught him how to faceplant into deep water. So now he's in the house minutes away from jumping and knocking himself out, face down into the bath, expecting to float and receive the same praise and claps from his dimwit parents

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Bouncer

You just need to take a look at the before photos of their home to see that they have done it an injustice. Used to be such a grand home. Yes they have modernized some areas of it, but they have completely destroyed the character it used to have. The grounds used to look so stately, now they have just been trashed. Sad really. View attachment 156925View attachment 156926View attachment 156927View attachment 156928View attachment 156929View attachment 156930
😮😮. I’ve never seen these photos before and am utterly shocked. That beautiful garden that J now spends hours a day turning into a pile of rubble and rubbish dump. Unbelievable. Way to go to devalue your own home. What an absolute numpty.

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Heidi77

VIP Member
Someone on Tik Tok commented “we know what Emilia will be good for when she gets older” this is just going beyond every other horrible thing he has done to that girl - how can we make this stop? This is just horrific?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

paolo

Chatty Member
Anna always likes to scare the kids, Alessia in particular. When they were taking down everyones height she told Alessia "this won't hurt, well maybe a little bit....just joking" Like come on!
Today on instagram Anna shows a Beast toy from Beauty & The Beast and says it's Andy's favorite. Then she pushes it toward Andy and makes that evil hiss growling sound she does when she's terrifying the kids with her witch character. Then Andy quickly backs away and is now afraid of his favorite toy.

Well done, Anna, you rotten soulless, empty husk of skin. You will not allow anyone to have any joy. When I think of what I'd say to you if we ever crossed paths I begin to understand why you're scared to leave your grey fortress of misery.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Yeah
was this in the vlog?
She says she goes to bed then gets up again to put the older two to bed. Does johnno realise this is not normal behaviour? Does he never say it to her or ask her why. You'd think she was some hi fly business executive who has to get up at the crack of dawn to go to top business meetings and calls from people all over the world. All she has to achieve in a day is put her makeup on and make slop for dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Yes this little group they have could turn at any time, if he gave more attention to one than the other, There's battles already for the "top spot" and I've seen the " oh I thought I was 1st in, Jonathan can you check to see who was 1st" that's crazy obsessive behaviour!!! Wish it would all blow up and bite him on the back side then he might not parade about with his old man body on show 🤢
His giant ego won't allow him to make a rational decision about these girls. They are the fan girls he's wanted since his boyband days. He's been waiting his whole life to be given positive attention from anyone. His wife is horrible to him and certainly doesn't fulfill him so of course he's going to love all this ass licking attention from pretty young girls. Also they constantly praise his barely mediocre videos and content. He knows deep down he's a major loser on YouTube that literally all the other creators view as the dude who pimps his kids for money so he's craving some validation. They stroke his desperate ego in so many ways he couldn't possibly turn it down.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
This! Constantly! And whether it's the nanny having to deal with the screaming kids (you often hear a young, female voice, NEVER Jonathan) or it's because she doesn't care if they're hurting each other and fighting, either makes her look like such a detached, unfit mother.
She's always been like that. I remember so many holiday clips of them all sitting at the table and the youngest (whoever that was at the time) sitting across from Anna, being fed by the nanny. She doesn't even ackowledge them. I remember them all at a restaurant and Emilia (I think she was about 5 at the time) leaning over saying 'I love you mummy. Mummy, I LOVE you' and Anna looking away.

How their minions can not see that, and worse, see her as 'mum goals' I will never know.

• Sad
  • Angry
Schedule?? Schedule?? Working parents have a schedule, when they get home have to prepare food and then serve it to their children. Anna is unemployed, filming herself cooking her disgusting dinners ISN'T work. Exploiting your children ISN'T work. Restarting a YouTube channel every 2 years ISN'T work. She is so hard done by and she does nothing. She has a cleaner, dog walker, nanny. All she needs to do is make dinner at 16:30 as those kids eat too early as it is but no busy Anna needs to take up more time of her precious schedule doing the same thing twice. She's pathetic

• Heart
  • Sad

Kg1234

I feel like their vlogs consist of the same thing
- burnt food
- a Pervy dude
- Anna in a mood or always on her phone(to which she is glued- sorry had to make it rhyme)

• Haha
  • Heart