Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird it doesn't show for me. So long as I did it right and it shows up for everyone else that's alright :)

Reactions: 2
so apparently it wasn't alessia who flooded the office, it was andrea.. that sounds even less believable- can he even turn the taps by himself? :rolleyes: and jonathan said he was only gone for a minute before he went back to work

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Now Iā€™m pissed off. How about looking at your bleeping cameras before accusing your child Jonathan? Your a bleeping moron

I also had a 2 hour argument with my cousin today (who I caught liking Annaā€™s IG posts) about how tit her parenting is. She disagreed with me. The concerning thing is sheā€™s a parent herself now šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Also has anyone seen Annaā€™s new video? She looks rough as arseholes without makeup on

Also think Jon is talking bollocks anyway. He said it happened ā€œabout 10.30ā€ and the video clip on the video is clearly time stamped 11.30

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Now Iā€™m pissed off. How about looking at your bleeping cameras before accusing your child Jonathan? Your a bleeping moron
Nah he must've looked at the footage before he posted yesterday video. He just wanted to get more content out of it! And I think it being andrea who 'supposedly did it' makes it worse. Andrea is even more likely to drown. This and the lamp incident just shows them to be very irresponsible.

Reactions: 26
So now Anna doesnā€™t even go to bed at the same time as her kids, she goes to bed BEFORE her children. What the actual duck?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
she said at the start of todayā€™s vlog, that She fell asleep before she could put Eduardo and Emilia to bed so jonothan did it
And she wanted to go to bed even earlier last night! Just so pathetic. I stayed up until midnight last night and got up at 6am for work today and I survived!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± so a 1 and half year old walks freely about a huge house and noone notices, he goes up a flight of stairs that if I remember rightly have no hand rail, goes into a room full of heavy weights and God knows how many other dangerous things, obviously looking for mummy and daddy!! Looks in bathroom and decides to play with the water cus daddy shows him how fun it was a couple weeks ago , and people think this is how to parent!!! I'm beyond disgusted and they seriously need reporting totally unfit parents and they are so damm lucky he didnt reach in the water after the mouse!!
So why blame alleaia yesterday then???? They must have looked at the CCTV, or was it let's just blame always cus she goes all giggly when we ask her!! If they then punished her for it like they did the lamp how must have that little girl feltšŸ˜Ŗ somone needs to take them kids away from that pair of total idiots and keep them safe!!! I'm fuming right now hearing this!!!šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Yeah
was this in the vlog?
She says she goes to bed then gets up again to put the older two to bed. Does johnno realise this is not normal behaviour? Does he never say it to her or ask her why. You'd think she was some hi fly business executive who has to get up at the crack of dawn to go to top business meetings and calls from people all over the world. All she has to achieve in a day is put her makeup on and make slop for dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Yeah

She says she goes to bed then gets up again to put the older two to bed. Does johnno realise this is not normal behaviour? Does he never say it to her or ask her why. You'd think she was some hi fly business executive who has to get up at the crack of dawn to go to top business meetings and calls from people all over the world. All she has to achieve in a day is put her makeup on and make slop for dinner.
As some who does rise at the crack of dawn (not for top business meetings and calls tho) I find it ridiculous. He must know that is not normal. But then again, he himself is far from normal so...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Andrea turning the tap on is even worse! He is at a higher risk of drowning than Alessia, he couldā€™ve hurt himself on all of the gym equipment, he couldā€™ve fallen down the stairs which if I remember correctly are WOODEN. Thereā€™s no way Jonathan left the office for one minute, it mustā€™ve taken Andrea at LEAST 5 minutes. Also, I thought Anna and Jonathan were getting it on while all this was happening? Is he contradicting himself now?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Andrea turning the tap on is even worse! He is at a higher risk of drowning than Alessia, he couldā€™ve hurt himself on all of the gym equipment, he couldā€™ve fallen down the stairs which if I remember correctly are WOODEN. Thereā€™s no way Jonathan left the office for one minute, it mustā€™ve taken Andrea at LEAST 5 minutes. Also, I thought Anna and Jonathan were getting it on while all this was happening? Is he contradicting himself now?
he obviously read here that his first story made them look bad so he changed it.. also, if he went back to the office one minute later, wouldn't you be able to hear the water running?

Anna needs some tests to see why she is so tired all the time
Sleep apnea?
probably a lack of nutrition from her food.. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Lost for words at the bathtub situation, unfit parents is putting it mildly. What I'm noticing is that he's started to mix and match different days together again, so he doesn't have to film every day but still can get the daily views. It's harder to notice with Jonathan as he's basically in the same clothes for weeks on end, but Anna's outfits change forth and back, also a DPD package on a what was supposed to be a Sunday? Not surprised though, he's constantly lying and deceiving his audience and tries to cut every corner there is.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.