Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if use of the bathrooms is going to devalue the house, and not the huge mess he's made of the garden, the annex, the floors, the utility room... etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe that they didn’t just buy a modern house so they didn’t have to change anything cause obviously they like modern grey tit so for them to buy that once beautiful house which could of been sold to someone who loved the style and change it completely is just stupid, there are more and more modern houses being built and those types of houses are going to be rare in the future but they just didn’t care and fucked it up.

• Heart
I can’t believe that they didn’t just buy a modern house so they didn’t have to change anything cause obviously they like modern grey tit so for them to buy that once beautiful house which could of been sold to someone who loved the style and change it completely is just stupid, there are more and more modern houses being built and those types of houses are going to be rare in the future but they just didn’t care and fucked it up.
Jonathan claims he wanted 'a project', but I don't think their budget stretched to a new-ish build that had all the ground as well.

Reactions: 11
I've never seen anyone purse their lips so often. Those wrinkles won't be pretty in the future.
View attachment 156907
View attachment 156910

Speaking of which, anyone catch the mention of a dental appt Friday & the aside of "... I'll be getting Botox, too. I'm overdue. Last shots were early March"? Botox lasts 3-6 mths. Like a child, no patience. Also, God doesn't like ugly hence deep wrinkles at 32. That & laying out in the sun. All the daytime & nighttime routines with lotions & serums won't help with sun damage & bitchy-ness.
I suspect she got her early March botox when she just had to bake her "friend" (I believe it was the dentist) that gluten free whatever because she was having trouble finding gluten free stuff. Nope. They knew lockdown was coming so she had to make a house run to get her botox.

Reactions: 11
The dentist doing botox isn't a great idea. If she went to a real plastic surgeon or those that specialize in botox she'd see a better result. They could get rid of her jelly rolls under her eyes. She's getting it for free I'm assuming, so it's nothing to balk at, but still, I wouldn't let a dentist touch my face. I totally agree with the sun thing, if she keeps it up botox can't help. If she really knew anything about anti-aging she'd look it into PDO threads along with the botox. BUT she sees a dentist for her wrinkles and they don't know tit about that.

Reactions: 10
The estimated price went up right until they bought it. And this estimate has nothing to do with what he did to that poor house, this is just the market value, once you include the devaluation Jonathan caused, they'll lose even more money if they sell now. He removed several key features of the house, too, and the Studio down in the garden will need new floors as he's using it as a garden shed/place to store his dirty bike.

View attachment 156976

View attachment 156979View attachment 156978
Wait a minute! Only 1.25 acres!!???? If you listen to the pathological liar Jonathan they easily have 10 acres. This must be a miss print. 🤣 1.25 acres 🤣 that's nothing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wait a minute! Only 1.25 acres!!???? If you listen to the pathological liar Jonathan they easily have 10 acres. This must be a miss print. 🤣 1.25 acres 🤣 that's nothing!
Yes I thought I remember him saying they had acres and acres of land when they were moving and something about as there was so much land, something about the neighbours all thinking about starting their own vineyard??

plus I also remember them saying when they had first had the offer accepted on the house, that if people actually knew how much money they were paying for the house, that it’s not that much house for the money (words to that effect) and saying that they could get a mansion in Ireland. In what world do they think that a 5/6 bed detached house with large garden in the location they’re in is expensive (of course it is a lot of money) but these 2 expect everything for free, I think they have a large house for what they paid and remembered thinking at the time- wow another out of touch of reality kind of comment. 🙃 I feel like Jonathan likes to show off these material aspects of things in his life to compensate for other parts of his life but comes across as some kind of little man syndrome. Also I feel it fits on that strangely worded comment written on the vlog yesterday, which is why it sounds so much like he wrote it- along with the vocabulary- which he’s said before he leaves his stamp on it with the way he writes things- well he may have just given himself away .🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Makes me sad to look at those old house photos. It feels so warm and loving and just a wonderful place to live in. Now it’s just a sad dreary cinderblock jail-cell with no love or care. Anna and Jono have no taste so I’m not surprised - should have hired that designer after all!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes I thought I remember him saying they had acres and acres of land when they were moving and something about as there was so much land, something about the neighbours all thinking about starting their own vineyard??
Yep! I knew from the start the actual acreage because I read the original listing, but the amount of times he's claimed they have SO much land is embarrassing. His narcissism makes him exaggerat everything. He thinks more property makes him appear wealthier then he is. Plus it's easy to lie to teenagers and stupid middle aged women. 🤦‍♀️He's a pathological lier.

Reactions: 18
We shouldn't be too surprised, remember how the house and garden of the previous rental looked like when they moved in versus when they moved out? Railings broken, doors smashed, pee soaked floors and carpets, the lawn was an utter mess shortly after they moved in. Also found some heartbreaking older screenshots and gifs, those still break my heart.

WE_HAVE_SOMETHING_TO_TELL_YOU_Invidious.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Yep! I knew from the start the actual acreage because I read the original listing, but the amount of times he's claimed they have SO much land is embarrassing. His narcissism makes him exaggerat everything. He thinks more property makes him appear wealthier then he is. Plus it's easy to lie to teenagers and stupid middle aged women. 🤦‍♀️He's a pathological lier.
Yes! This is just it, the fact he can lie about things like this- which otherwise no one would even question/ care about makes me so annoyed when we all know how he’s just trying to appeal to his ‘fans’, who believe and hangs on to every word he says!
I have a theory that in 5-10 years, his current fan base when more grown up and have a bit more life experience, will probably look back and think, wow I can’t believe I was so obsessed with a 40 year old man- in the same way you look back on old things on social media and cringe that you may have thought a certain way about something.

Reactions: 12
The amount of times he pushed and shoved those kids because they were in his way of getting a got shot or the kids weren't in the right position for a shot, those aren't included, neither are the "seizures".

And this one is just utterly gross:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
1.25 acres makes more sense considering what they paid! We’ve just virtually viewed one with 3.5 acres and there is a vast price difference

Reactions: 8
I know this is spamming at this point, but I just wanted to use the occasion to remind everyone who those people are

Mistreatment_of_the_Kids_Opinions_and_Proof_Page_8_Guru_Gossip.png

Of course, the yoghurt scene:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
We shouldn't be too surprised, remember how the house and garden of the previous rental looked like when they moved in versus when they moved out? Railings broken, doors smashed, pee soaked floors and carpets, the lawn was an utter mess shortly after they moved in. Also found some heartbreaking older screenshots and gifs, those still break my heart.

View attachment 157152

I just died when he was renovating. Getting rid of herringbone hard wood floors that were original to the house!!! Modernizing it, he says. People do it buy an Edwardian house to have it modernized. All the carpet covering those beautiful wood staircases. He will never get a return.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just died when he was renovating. Getting rid of herringbone hard wood floors that were original to the house!!! Modernizing it, he says. People do it buy an Edwardian house to have it modernized. All the carpet covering those beautiful wood staircases. He will never get a return.
Herringbone is coming back as well. And what have they got? Grey laminate.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The amount of times he pushed and shoved those kids because they were in his way of getting a got shot or the kids weren't in the right position for a shot, those aren't included, neither are the "seizures".

And this one is just utterly gross:

How in God's name are thoses kids still alive? Even then they didnt have a bloddy clue!!! Jesus christ emilia was a baby girl not a f****g rag doll !!!!! 🤬🤬
And what the actual **** is that one of him shagging the table?? 😳😳😳How have they survived 10 years?????🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Still can't get over the perfectly trimmed, lush green boxwood hedges their neighbours have, and then you pan over an there's Jonathan's 'hedge' of withering thujas. He does like his hedges and plants like his teeth: brown and dying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.