Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even during lockdown she'd do this. It's beyond ridiculous to always have to reheat your dinners. I can understand if you have after school stuff or whatever, but it's just because she wants to film her cooking segments in peace, not because 'it suits the family'.

Also, nice touch to leave in the abbreviated name on the back of Emilia's hoodie. The letters stand for her school. Idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
WTAF Anna got the stimulus package from the US?? Just because she holds an American passport still....... How ridiculous.
I was waiting for Jonathan to say that they would donate that money to a foodbank or something, but nope.......

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Schedule?? Schedule?? Working parents have a schedule, when they get home have to prepare food and then serve it to their children. Anna is unemployed, filming herself cooking her disgusting dinners ISN'T work. Exploiting your children ISN'T work. Restarting a YouTube channel every 2 years ISN'T work. She is so hard done by and she does nothing. She has a cleaner, dog walker, nanny. All she needs to do is make dinner at 16:30 as those kids eat too early as it is but no busy Anna needs to take up more time of her precious schedule doing the same thing twice. She's pathetic

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
WTAF Anna got the stimulus package from the US?? Just because she holds an American passport still....... How ridiculous.
I was waiting for Jonathan to say that they would donate that money to a foodbank or something, but nope.......
I don't understand how she got a check. I was under the impression you had to file taxes in the US to get it. Also, there are a ton of people still waiting on their stimulus check, but this witch got one???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bet he's regretting not getting the kids us passports now, seriously though that's the stupidest thing I have seen in a while

Reactions: 8
Schedule?? Schedule?? Working parents have a schedule, when they get home have to prepare food and then serve it to their children. Anna is unemployed, filming herself cooking her disgusting dinners ISN'T work. Exploiting your children ISN'T work. Restarting a YouTube channel every 2 years ISN'T work. She is so hard done by and she does nothing. She has a cleaner, dog walker, nanny. All she needs to do is make dinner at 16:30 as those kids eat too early as it is but no busy Anna needs to take up more time of her precious schedule doing the same thing twice. She's pathetic
This! For someone who loves planning things out, and seeing those blocks or whatever, does she not see that she's making more work for herself by not having meals with her kids and by reheating food all the time? She's so stupid.

I don't understand how she got a check. I was under the impression you had to file taxes in the US to get it. Also, there are a ton of people still waiting on their stimulus check, but this witch got one???
Maybe she does file taxes in the US as well....? I know they used to in Ireland for quite some time, maybe still... so who knows... maybe Emma is due a huge tax bill as well?

Reactions: 10
Oh please. I follow a little disabled girl. She loves to help out with the cooking. She chops up the food with safety knives as one of her parents watch over her n the other one may film or be in the background. She even cooks the meat with both parents around her she on this step safety thing. She only does the cooking at the oven for like 5mins as that's the rule for them. But she is into helping to cook. Anna can do this with each child but not at once she can do it one day with Emilia then Eduardo. Get Alessia to help with something that's not hard n get Andrea to stir a spoon in the bowl. If the kids help out 5 mins which aren't long it's something they're doing together one to one with Anna some bonding time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Q. Do I qualify for a stimulus check if I live overseas?

A. Yes, expats qualify for the stimulus checks. You qualify if you fall within the income threshold, have a social security number, and file taxesβ€”even if you live overseas.

Hmmmmmmmm.......

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You just need to take a look at the before photos of their home to see that they have done it an injustice. Used to be such a grand home. Yes they have modernized some areas of it, but they have completely destroyed the character it used to have. The grounds used to look so stately, now they have just been trashed. Sad really. View attachment 156925View attachment 156926View attachment 156927View attachment 156928View attachment 156929View attachment 156930
Oh dear, they absolutely trashed it. Jesus the garden was unreal

• Sad
Reactions: 8

A. Yes, expats qualify for the stimulus checks. You qualify if you fall within the income threshold, have a social security number, and file taxesβ€”even if you live overseas.

Hmmmmmmmm.......
I think if you have US citizenship you have to file taxes there. Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anna in today’s vlog- β€œI’m not picking Alessia up today because I have a haul.”
Okay Anna, nice to see you have your priorities straightπŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Despite that smiley face emoji denoting she's happily answering the inquiry, which she isn't btw, all their replies come off as snotty, nasty, smartass, "my πŸ’© doesn't stink" responses. As I said last thread or the one before that, J & A are just full of tit bullshit artists & nasty to boot when called out on it.

This was the face Anna was really making with that smiley face.
Screenshot_20200618-133225.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Hmmmmmmmm.......
Wonder if they file taxes in the States to avoid some type of British taxes? I don't know how that works. It could be some type of tax shelter thing.

Reactions: 7
Her selfishness knows no bounds. Complaining that her kids are going to tear her house apart and in the same breath admitting that she carelessly leaves things lying around because it's convenient for her. Part of me understands where she's coming from. There are a lot of things I'd love to leave lying around our home instead of putting them away or in a secure location. But I have two small children that don't fully comprehend impulse control or how something could be dangerous. It's my priority to make sure they are safe. She's lucky he didn't swallow any of that nail oil. At least I don't think he did.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Hmmmmmmmm.......
This woman has some sense at least in the comments...

I mean they have to be the 2 least likely people who need that cheque sent to them!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just wait for the minions to tear into her. Only way she qualified is is she did a solo tax file as she's done minimum work over the last few years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.