Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They care so much that they forget the give her a birthday wish - you probably need to pay £32 for that... seriously though, this fan culture is like a cult, they show such blind devotion to A&J and refuse to see any wrong. This is why I fear they will never be held to account for their actions.

0A3C1561-A5C6-4B3F-9A08-2E2F017BF04F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Doesn't this all seem a bit too suspicious????

First Anna's mother is hit with a huge tax fraud fine.
Then they decide to bring back Anna's channel, but push it up months earlier then she said she was coming back.
Then desperately selling cameos for a pathetically small amount of money (for these 2 ).
Now all this talk of selling their dream house, their forever home, the house the kids will grow up in blah blah blah...

If you ask me all signs point to them being in desperate need of money and fast! I wonder if Jonathan got himself into some kind of money troubles he can't wiggle out of for fear of jail time? 🤔🤑

I think some of your theories about them selling the house to move to a cheaper area hence a bigger better house for less money and the kids not attending a pricey private school makes sense.

But then I wonder if they want to move because they've pissed of the neighborhood with their obnoxious yippy dogs or Johnathan making changes to the property he didn't get proper permission for.
Maybe they want out of the school district because they're the laughing stock losers who have regular "phone calls" from children's services?

So many likely scenarios.......

Really it could be literally all of those things 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Then they decide to bring back Anna's channel, but push it up months earlier then she said she was coming back.
Then desperately selling cameos for a pathetically small amount of money (for these 2 ).
Now all this talk of selling their dream house, their forever home, the house the kids will grow up in blah blah blah...

If you ask me all signs point to them being in desperate need of money and fast! I wonder if Jonathan got himself into some kind of money troubles he can't wiggle out of for fear of jail time? 🤔🤑

I think some of your theories about them selling the house to move to a cheaper area hence a bigger better house for less money and the kids not attending a pricey private school makes sense.

But then I wonder if they want to move because they've pissed of the neighborhood with their obnoxious yippy dogs or Johnathan making changes to the property he didn't get proper permission for.
Maybe they want out of the school district because they're the laughing stock losers who have regular "phone calls" from children's services?

I bet you’re right though - I bet it is one of those things if not maybe many of them!

Reactions: 9
I too believe it's going to be a downsize. The house they're in now is old, and old houses are a pain with upkeep. Jonathan wanted 'a project', but had no idea what he was taking on.

And now he's got a house with a drive that he's f'd up, a wrap around garden he's cut down, a garage he's converted into an empty space nobody uses, an annex that was self-containing that no longer is, with a bathroom that has two leaks as far as we know, a chimney full of dead birds, flies in the attic room, beas nesting agaist their chimney, toilets that do not work properly, a kitchen with a weird layout, thin laminate flooring, a pantry/utility room that has the sink ripped out of it and will need a serious deep clean before you can use it, those tall trees in the back garden that look so out of place and block the view, a steep hill with no steps, no shed, lots of dead bushes and trees..... I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting....

He's not added any value at all.

It’s What I Ate Wednesday....let’s guess what she’ll be eating today? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Will it be another chicken chilli for dinner? You know, with one white onion, one tin of tomatoes, and one tin of beans. Plenty for a family of six and enough for leftovers..........

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Who rips a sink out of a utility room & a kitchen out of a self contained flat? A complete f*cking idiot - that’s who.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yep all makes perfect sense!!!

Reactions: 4
So she’s cut out the protein shake but now putting the protein powder in the porridge so she can fast for longer?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who rips a sink out of a utility room & a kitchen out of a self contained flat? A complete f*cking idiot - that’s who.
Also imagine potential buyers at a showing pulling up in the kitty litter box driveway seeing the big garage only to open the door to a giant wall and no where to park their cars!!!🤣 I would love to hear a realtors opinion on all the reasons he totally fucked up that house and why potential buyers will be turned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the steps out of a seriously unlevel garden. Can you imagine older people trying to get down that slope? Plus he has burned and destroyed the whole wooded area of the garden. What a total moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also imagine potential buyers at a showing pulling up in the kitty litter box driveway seeing the big garage only to open the door to a giant wall and no where to park their cars!!!🤣 I would love to hear a realtors opinion on all the reasons he totally fucked up that house and why potential buyers will be turned off.
I know it's just a fake wall he can remove but still.... Does not sell well if it looks like you have 2 double garages and you actually have none.

Reactions: 10
I know it's just a fake wall he can remove but still.... Does not sell well if it looks like you have 2 double garages and you actually have none.
Exactly! Also how will it be listed as a 2 car garage if there's actually no garage? Seems he'll have to tear out those rooms and restore it back to a proper garage. What a waste of money that was. He really is the village idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet the day the 'for sale' sign goes up the neighbours will cheer! And when the moving van leaves, they'll have a party. What idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Als
And the steps out of a seriously unlevel garden. Can you imagine older people trying to get down that slope? Plus he has burned and destroyed the whole wooded area of the garden. What a total moron.
Also he has destroyed that lovely garden cabin and knocked down a perfectly fine garden shed for no reason. They don't deserve a house like that. They can't even describe it properly saying it's an Eduardian house (like they prounce Eduardo's name) rather that Edwardian. The neighbours must despair at these lot of eejits tearing around their Surrey neighborhood in Ferraris vlogging everything/everybody.

Reactions: 24
And yet he thinks he’s some kind of property genius. He must think he’s going to flip this house and make a mint. I hope they use the estate agent that sold them the house & have to watch him/her drop their faces in horror when they see the grey manor now.

So she’s cut out the protein shake but now putting the protein powder in the porridge so she can fast for longer?
Well whatever she’s been doing for the last few months hasn’t been working. She looks exactly the same size.

Reactions: 17
I bet the day the 'for sale' sign goes up the neighbours will cheer! And when the moving van leaves, they'll have a party. What idiots.
The sign will go up but they'll have to wait until it is officially sold to celebrate, could be on the market for years they way its been "renovated"

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.