Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but wtf are those meatballs :sick: also she's having butter again? i thought she cut all that out?
I wonder if she's purposely making her food as revolting as possible in taste and appearance so it's easier to resist eating her entire plate? 🤔 Think about it. She can gag down just enough to take the hunger pains away then pitches the rest of her plate in the bin. It's certainly easier to not over eat when it's that mushy slop versus a whole plate full of yummy mac n cheese or literally anything that's appealing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she's purposely making her food as revolting as possible in taste and appearance so it's easier to resist eating her entire plate? 🤔 Think about it. She can gag down just enough to take the hunger pains away then pitches the rest of her plate in the bin. It's certainly easier to not over eat when it's that mushy slop versus a whole plate full of yummy mac n cheese or literally anything that's appealing.
that would be horrible if she did that, considering that she makes jonathan (and sometimes the kids) eat it too :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That is a great thought... but no I think she is just a terrible cook 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must have poached them in chicken stock again. They look like giant versions of meatballs you have in soup......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They should just move back to Ireland and downsize. There is no reason to stay so close to London! It’s not like they are getting many ads or sponsorship deals there, and Gleam can easily work with partners who don’t live close by.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
sorry but wtf are those meatballs :sick: also she's having butter again? i thought she cut all that out?
They look like mouldy mozzarella balls! I really hope the kids don't eat that. It's better than nothing yes but it just looks so unhealthy (because shes trying too hard to make it healthy!) and unappetizing.

Anna, you're setting your kids up for an eating disorder. Sincerly, someone who's mom cooked like you (but not as bad) and tried every diet on the market when I was little. I've spent nearly 13 years trying to re-program my relationship with food. It's not healthy to be on a diet or restricting all the time but you're leading by example and therefore teaching your kids it is! I was already a skinny kid but because I thought I HAD to be healthy (read - diet) I landed myself in hospital many, many times because I was so underweight. Tbh it worries me the most with Alessia as she's already a small child.

Wake up! You're not only destroying your own relationships with food, you're doing it to your kids as well. Even if they don't end up like me and follow Anna's examples of basically starving themselves it wouldn't surprise me if they all ended up piling on loads of weight when they grow up and realise that food actually tastes good and can be enjoyable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What what?! Someone did a TikTok calling her a psycho?!! I need details 😂
Joan has Lessi miming to the Ava Max song. He asked how’s your mom been doing during quarantine- and she starts miming

They should just move back to Ireland and downsize. There is no reason to stay so close to London! It’s not like they are getting many ads or sponsorship deals there, and Gleam can easily work with partners who don’t live close by.
Not that I care remotely for Anna’s happiness but I think she would be more content at home near her mother. Let the kids go to a nice local school. But that would be such a come down for Joan cos ya know, they’re too famous for Ireland.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The thing is the money they have spent is money there could have saved.

Renting cars just buy a big one (8 seats) then a small one that can just be 5 seats so you can go to takeaways in that or hospital than the great big car.
Instead of that company for food shopping go to Morrisons.
Instead of high fashion clothing. Go to normal shops the clothing is still as good as high fashion.
What's the point of buying Anna jewellery we never saw her wear it?
Why get expensive furniture n household stuff more in price doesn't mean it's better quilty.
The trees plants are doing the driveway pointless money waste.
Just cause you got money doesn't mean u should buy loads of stuff and expensive stuff at that

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The thing is the money they have spent is money there could have saved.

Renting cars just buy a big one (8 seats) then a small one that can just be 5 seats so you can go to takeaways in that or hospital than the great big car.
Instead of that company for food shopping go to Morrisons.
Instead of high fashion clothing. Go to normal shops the clothing is still as good as high fashion.
What's the point of buying Anna jewellery we never saw her wear it?
Why get expensive furniture n household stuff more in price doesn't mean it's better quilty.
The trees plants are doing the driveway pointless money waste.
Just cause you got money doesn't mean u should buy loads of stuff and expensive stuff at that
Also they don’t need a nanny & cleaner when Anna is a SAHM. Or a dog walker or car cleaner.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I worry that since they’re always going on about how tiny Alessia is, and use it as a compliment, plus with anna dieting to be skinny, Emilia might see this and think cause she’s bigger than Alessia, that she isn’t good enough and may start issues with food.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I worry that since they’re always going on about how tiny Alessia is, and use it as a compliment, plus with anna dieting to be skinny, Emilia might see this and think cause she’s bigger than Alessia, that she isn’t good enough and may start issues with food.
i saw on here a while back that apparently emilia said something about her barbie dolls needing to be thin? so it's probably affecting her already :confused:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
😱😱😱 noooooo!!! Dont be sending them here please!!!! You can keep them that side if the Irish sea thank you very much!!!😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jonathan getting all passive agressive about people not believing that Andrea flooded the bathroom. 'All he has to do is turn this little thingy to get the plug down'. Yes, great, but why would he know that he needed to do that to fill the bath, that's the question.
He then pointed out that there is a lock on the door 'and it's been there for months'. Great, fantastic, but clearly the door wasn't locked, now was it....? Idiot.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.