Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he’ll remove the cameras before house viewings, I know I wouldn’t buy a house that had or previously had had cameras in every room.

Reactions: 12
I've got three kids ( all pretty much grown ) Don't underestimate a child, ever. That is why you keep an eye on them 24/7. Just when you think they can't turn on a tap, they do it. They can figure out tit, you can't figure out yourself. Did he turn it on, well we will never know, but I don't think it's impossible. Just like those windows, all it takes is once and he's fallen out the damn thing. They need to baby proof the home, but they won't do it. We've even seen Andy at the stove, is that next?? Kid has zero fear of hurting himself.
In response to the Emily thing. He needs to back away from the minions. He's a 40 yr old man that wife goes to bed at 7:30 at night, gives him little attention, and berates him on the daily. Dudes already or nearly an alcoholic it's a slippery slope. I hope to god he stays out of them DM's. Sure "Emily" might say she's 18, but really, is she???

Reactions: 21
When you have racked up a £250k plus tax bill for your mum/ mother in law, your cars are leased and are too selfish to sell your jewellery/ tech equipment plus the sale of those items would still leave you £220k short, you sell your house ......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“having them support you just as much.” YOU PAID FOR IT! This makes me so mad. From what I’ve seen of the “video pals” twitter, they are in different ways quite vulnerable individuals and J absolutely exploits this.

271BA2B6-AB05-4C54-8F11-E7B30A5E96DE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
How dark are Eduardo’s eyes. He looks exhausted. He has to have some kind of deficiency going on. I’m also outraged at the amount of CCTV camera they have inside their home. It’s obsessive and extremely creepy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sooo, its starting to make sense now, 1 last claim on the insurance for the "flood" then we will sell up!!! Good luck with that one!! I expect the new buyers will look past the damage hes done and look into making it better, its discusting how all they had gifted now there just going to sell and move on, no doubt wanting more freebies again, I'm sure they know the loss in income is coming and it's going to be harder to pay the mortgage, I'd say it will be smaller house now, that house was to big now they dont have all the office staff and live in nanny!!!
They definitely said many many times that they were never moving again!! You watch them say they have to move for their kids safety as to many people know where they live!! Ohhhhh and imagine if the kids have to change schools!!! What a good excuse to not go to a private school anymore!!!! Gota seriously cut back on the pennies now!!! 😁😁
I agree, if what I'm reading from everyone else, the "flooding" incident seems totally staged. They must of had this planned the whole time and used the flooding as an excuse to move. And to think they blamed it on the two little ones and even punished them for it. That's so sick. How can his fans not see through their diabolical plans? Are they truly that stupid? Well, like I said in another post, I'm assuming a lot of fans are these young girls who idolize them and can't see through their BS 🤦. Do y'all really think that house will sell fast though with all the damage he has done with his projects? Even how recently he took down that one building they used for storage. Has he ever done anything with that? And where did they put all the junk they had in there? I'm afraid that house my sit there for awhile before they are able to sell. Wouldn't that be funny if they couldn't sell it for a year or more 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they were hoping for better views on Anna's channel? Her latest video = complete fail 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Anna say seasonings and spices so weirdly? First it was ‘paysto’ now it’s ‘oraygano’
she only lived in America for six or seven years, she shouldn’t still be that influenced in how she speaks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s What I Ate Wednesday....let’s guess what she’ll be eating today? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So she's having brekkie at 8.30 now??
All this messing with her eating pattern has to be bad hast it ...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does Anna say seasonings and spices so weirdly? First it was ‘paysto’ now it’s ‘oraygano’
she only lived in America for six or seven years, she shouldn’t still be that influenced in how she speaks
American here...we DO NOT say paysto or oraygano. She's attempting to pronounce them in Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she's having brekkie at 8.30 now??
All this messing with her eating pattern has to be bad hast it ...
Going back to fasting hours I wonder? If she eats dinner at 5pm then breakfast 8:30, that's nearly 14 hours which is what she was doing when she was breastfeeding

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.