Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I actually think they'd be downsizing...
I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to renting and try to pass it off as if they purchased it. They are the Scamone Jolys after all. They're all smoke and mirrors and only concerned with keeping up appearances.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There is no way that house is worth more now. All they've done is ruin it. Only value add was to change the carpet but even that is covered in nail varnish. Ripped out wood flooring to replace with cheap laminate, ripped out the solid wood kitchen (two kitchens!!) to replace with what looks like PVC. Won't even get started on the garden...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna defo wanted new & modern. It was him that wanted something more traditional which surprised me as he is also into shiny & new things. I doubt they are looking to go bigger. They can’t keep track of the kids as it is. I’d say the have to downsize whether they like it or not.

Reactions: 6
For the love of god I don't know why anyone would watch Anna's lazy ass channel! She has been making a rotation of the same 5 or 6 videos over and over AND OVER AND OVER for years!!!! Why would she put any effort in when her stupid minions will watch any old bullshit she throws up. There are loads of amazing women on YouTube hustling and putting out thoughtful creative content. Not that lazy witch Anna.

Also how HILARIOUS is it people were asking about her SPF. She LITERALLY doesn't go outside for days if not weeks on end. Why the hell does she need SPF!!??? I know, incase she's near a sunny window for a few minutes. Anna the UV rays won't reach your face while your lazy ass is in bed all day!!
Did I mention I think she's a lazy piece of tit??🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely more what Princess was thinking she was getting. It seems after staying in that fancy house in Florida they started or J started talking about selling their house.
You are probably right - he is so greedy & grabby.

Reactions: 7
He's definitely going to be stretching if they're expecting to move to a mansion in that area. Your looking at 2m minimum... they'll be lucky to get what they paid for that house especially as we are entering a period of uncertainty and definitely a slow down in the economy.. as someone said previously it's definitely Anna not being happy in that house.. I get the feeling it was never good enough for her

Reactions: 10
Just watching.. they said they renovated to modern standards! What a load of rubbish. Modern standards would be better insulation and triple glaze windows, underfloor heating, air to water system etc., Solar panels, etc. Etc. Yet all they did was paint it all grey and cover it in the cheapest possible laminate flooring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They really think he cares about them😂 he only uses them cause without their psycho addiction to him, he’d barely have any interactions on his videos. Plus he likes the fact young girls are adoring him. He’s a sicko and if any of you ‘video pals‘ read here, he doesn’t give a crap about you.
Praise be! Jonathan is the new Messiah. All hail him 🙈 Girls I think you need to step away from this family and get a life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Quite a few comments on the vlog of people who seem annoyed at Jonathan always blaming Alessia before checking the CCTV footage. It’s not fair to consistently blame Alessia because they see her as their “naughty” child, she isn’t a compulsive liar. First the lamp and now this. He said himself he was very cross at her, I hate to think of her getting scolded by him for something she knows she didn’t do. She must’ve been so confused, and to top it off he even laughs at how he thinks he convinced Alessia it was her. It’s not fair Jonathan!
Poor kid , what's she actually done or is doing that they label her " the naughty one" ?
Nasty bastards!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200617_074422.jpg

I can imagine Anna dedicating 30 minutes in her schedule to removing tomato skins
Screenshot_20200617_074825.jpg

Honestly the lack of parenting and supervision in that house is terrifying

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Anna's looking ROUGH without her thick mask
View attachment 155213
Also could she not have washed her brushes before she filmed this video, I can't help but think about all the bacteria in there
View attachment 155214
Also she talked about the mark that she covers up above the right side of her lip with her lip liner, it's a scar from a cold sore she got when she was 11/12, and hasn't had a cold sore since
And the minions be like " ooh! Anna your so gorgeous, so beautiful, kiss ass, kiss ass"!
Those minions need to go to Specsavers😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna in her stories: I try super hard to reply to everyone's comments but I can't reply to them all so I just want to say thank you all for leaving such nice comments
*only replied to 13 comments on her latest video
Reasons why I hate influencers #2254

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Don't forget that the house now no longer has a garage, when you open that double garage door you're standing directly in front of a wall. The people buying the house will have to invest a lot of money to reinstate not only the garage but also the horrible garden and driveway.

Zoe's car was in the driveway when Anna came back from picking up Alessia, Eduardo was still in school. So during the morning there were three adults for two children, one of them an almost eight year old...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes Jonathan saying how he wants to make a good return on their investment with all the money they’ve put into the house, and so they can move on up in the world....Well he must be referring to the kitchen that they paid for...oh wait that was paid for magnet kitchen?! Or actually maybe it was the painted walls...oh hang on that was sponsored dulux paint wasn’t it?! Or maybe it was the decor all over the house....oh nope that was Wayfair stuff they got sponsored again....hmmm what exactly could he be referring to about money they’ve put into the house?!? 😕
Oh it’s the trees isn’t it 😐...that turned brown....got to get your money back for those.
All the money he did invest in the house is lost cause anyway! He's actually downgraded the house! Who would want a house that has had its soul ripped out of it?, That fucker has destroyed it and the garden, there's no garage anymore,cat litter driveway, bleeping plastic lino floors in the cheap kitchen , the roof still hasn't been done! They've got birds up the chimney and flies in the attic😂! They won't get anything near as much as they paid for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
All the money he did invest in the house is lost cause anyway! He's actually downgraded the house! Who would want a house that has had its soul ripped out of it?, That fucker has destroyed it and the garden, there's no garage anymore,cat litter driveway, bleeping plastic lino floors in the cheap kitchen , the roof still hasn't been done! They've got birds up the chimney and flies in the attic😂! They won't get anything near as much as they paid for it!
And a bees nest!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.