Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I actually feel sick that he would a) film that b) encourage his daughter to do that and c) not edit it out knowing the pervs and what they would say.

Gleam need to kick their asses to the kerb, why would you want to represent someone who literally wrapped their 8 year old in a bow for paedophiles?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Doesn't this all seem a bit too suspicious????

First Anna's mother is hit with a huge tax fraud fine.
Then they decide to bring back Anna's channel, but push it up months earlier then she said she was coming back.
Then desperately selling cameos for a pathetically small amount of money (for these 2 ).
Now all this talk of selling their dream house, their forever home, the house the kids will grow up in blah blah blah...

If you ask me all signs point to them being in desperate need of money and fast! I wonder if Jonathan got himself into some kind of money troubles he can't wiggle out of for fear of jail time? 🤔🤑

I think some of your theories about them selling the house to move to a cheaper area hence a bigger better house for less money and the kids not attending a pricey private school makes sense.

But then I wonder if they want to move because they've pissed of the neighborhood with their obnoxious yippy dogs or Johnathan making changes to the property he didn't get proper permission for.
Maybe they want out of the school district because they're the laughing stock losers who have regular "phone calls" from children's services?

So many likely scenarios.......

Really it could be literally all of those things 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Bea123

She thinks she really looks organised and 'mum goals' on instagram, when actually it looks manic and controlling. Setting the table for breakfast at 7pm, putting oats in a pot on the stove for the morning, putting powder in a shaker next to the sink, cutting an apple 2 days before, cooking dinner in the am. Is she SO SO busy that she cant scoop protein when she actually needs it?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
It’s just so disturbing that he has seen these comments about his daughter, said in all sort of disgusting ways... he is aware of them to the point of deleting them as he knows they cast a bad shadow on his content. But he still doesn’t feel the same urge to protect his 7 year old daughter. If he innocently posted that video not realizing how sickos would view it in a dodgy way, and then saw the comments and deleted it. It would be different. But he has posted it. Had 250k views on it. A lot of very (very, very, very) disturbing comments. And he has still kept it up. Why? For what? Is his daughter not his number one priority? Most men that are Fathers would want to contact the police if any other human being insinuated something sexual about their 7 year old daughter... yet this grown ass 40 year old man keeps putting his innocent girl out there in to the world of the internet, that is there forever... for sexual predators. Anna is just as bad. She knows what is going on. And doesn’t feel one protective bone in her body to tell him to take these videos down of her daughter. It’s disturbing beyond words. I really hope that one day soon something comes in to protect these children.

• Sad
  • Angry

Sophie80

I’ve just got no words looking at that Emilia picture. And that person on cameo saying “ I requested Alessia”.
How is this being allowed to happen?.

• Angry
  • Wow

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Why is her voice weird in this video
Alot of her old videos were filmed with poor quality equipment making her sound like she had a lisp.

She's always been like that. I remember so many holiday clips of them all sitting at the table and the youngest (whoever that was at the time) sitting across from Anna, being fed by the nanny. She doesn't even ackowledge them. I remember them all at a restaurant and Emilia (I think she was about 5 at the time) leaning over saying 'I love you mummy. Mummy, I LOVE you' and Anna looking away.

How their minions can not see that, and worse, see her as 'mum goals' I will never know.
Or Emilia would say "I love you" and Anna would reply with "thank you"! That used to make me so sad for Emilia. What mother doesn't ALWAYS reply to their child with I love you too? When my daughter was a toddler she was legitimately obsessed with me as we spent all day every day together bc I was a stay at home mom. Well she would say mommy I love you about 6,000 times a day and you bet your ass every single time I would tell her I love you to!!! Anna has no motherly instincts at all.

Her little bs rant on IG was so annoying.
She claimed back when she was breastfeeding and just a "tiny weed" someone messaged her saying they had to unfollow bc she was triggering them.
First off Anna, drop the "I get so skinny naturally when I breastfeed" bullshit! We all know you were starving the shit out of yourself and burning crazy amounts of calories breastfeeding made it easier to get frail real quick. It wasn't just a natural effect you twat.
Secondly, she claimed she'd feel so bad if she was unintentionally making others feel bad about themselves. My ass! So you didn't pause at all and think hmmm, maybe before I post myself in a bikini months after having a baby looking thin bc I'm purging and starving I should consider the unrealistic body image I'm pushing out to young girls and new moms? Or all those shots and videos 2 weeks after giving birth showing off your flat stomach you got from starving?
Bitch please with your manipulating bullshit. She had no problem at all showing off her body over and over not caring at all who she was making feel bad. Especially knowing the way she achieved it. Funny she never showed off after Alessia's birth bc she was fat. Only when she was able to bounce back quickly was she flaunting her body.

Now the irony saying she's unfollowed accounts that make her feel bad about herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Mickey123

VIP Member
Typical narcissistic approach there by Jonathan - try and flip it on the other person and accuse them instead to take the heat off him. Sorry, ain’t going to work with us here. We see through your little game.
I got jumped on by a minion for saying that Alessia needs to stop sucking her thumb. Anal Bitch said at the end of her video she wasn't concerned about it because she has bigger things she has to worry about ( like what I have no idea, lining her beige lips?) That little minion actually said that she could do what she wanted to do with her child ( If we let people do what they wanted with their kids, looks like Anal Bitch would let her kids play in the street ) They actually said when I became a parent or a dentist then I could comment. The dumb minion doesn't realize that I have three grown kids and I'm qualified to give that advice because I've been a hygienist for 25 years. I've helped hundreds of parents and kids along with smoking cessation. She doesn't care about trying to make her stop because it's hard and Alessia gives them a hard time if you tell her no. Anal Bitch doesn't realize that braces for a child with a narrow pallet aren't fun when they have to stretch it out.
Sorry, it just pisses me off! I didn't reply back because I would have torn into the minion, and it's probably just a teenager who is blinded by their gray walls and thinks Anal bitch walks on clouds.
They just flat out don't care. Unless it's making them money. How about a sponsorship for thumb sucking? Would that get them moving?

• Heart
  • Wow

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I’ve stopped watching them on all platforms now, I don’t want to put a single penny in their pockets to buy 1k phone cases when their child is wearing shoes so small her feet are bleeding. No normal parent would get take out from somewhere knowing all their children would eat are fries and corn - or if they did they’d probably stick some fish fingers in the oven for them to have with it. No normal parent would allow their children to be performing monkeys to make them money particularly when that means doing inappropriate or potentially dangerous things.

I just can’t deal with them any longer. Especially the clearly active ED that is putting her health and the future health and well-being of her children at risk - sorry but if you want to eat in a disordered fashion and not seek help that’s one thing but for J to allow that to be pushed onto his children is sickening I can only hope the nanny is cooking for them BTS

sorry guys needed a wee rant this morning

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
If anyone ever thought that all those inappropriate pictures and clips were by accident, this is your proof. 100%. He does not care about his children, their wellbeing, because in his mind, it's all online and they're not actually touching her so what does it matter. He is one sick man.

• Heart
  • Angry

Heidi77

VIP Member
My son is going through a phase where he says he hates me a lot & I just reply I love you every single time.

• Heart

Hello-123

And yet he still claims it's 'the Anna and Jonathan show, and that's why people watch'. Nope. Your channel is your kids, and that's why you exploit them 24/7.
Exactly...and if it is supposedly the Anna and Jonathan show as he says, then why does he use his children in every single Tik tok. Also his children wouldn’t feature heavily in the vlog thumbnails if it wasn’t about his children as he said. He’s just backtracking now as there is a lot more focus these days with being called out for exploiting their own children.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Anna spent a full 20 fucking minutes ranting about a whole list of things in her stories today, to save y'all some time this is what happened.
First it was her dentist appointment and how her tooth is now fixed and how her dentist fixed it in 20 minutes. Then she talked about face masks in London, she was one of maybe half people in the streets wearing them and then a whole rant about how living in the country no one is wearing them at school pick ups, like some people at the post office are and teachers are but "normal people" are not. Then she goes on and on and on about not following people on social media who make you feel bad about yourself. Like, legit 15 minutes of her rant was about how she unfollowed a whole bunch of people who made her feel bad and she wants people to unfollow her if she somehow makes them feel bad and she doesn't care about numbers of followers so long as they're true followers and how when she was breastfeeding (not deep in ED) and in her "twig days" she has people unfollow her and she didn't care because it was about them being comfortable. Then finally, she talks about her new sweater from Victoria Secret.
All while she's talking about nothing in her bedroom, you can hear children screaming from downstairs, presumably they're locked in the play room, and Anna doesn't bat an eye...

• Angry
  • Wow

Jak

Chatty Member
Andrea turning the tap on is even worse! He is at a higher risk of drowning than Alessia, he could’ve hurt himself on all of the gym equipment, he could’ve fallen down the stairs which if I remember correctly are WOODEN. There’s no way Jonathan left the office for one minute, it must’ve taken Andrea at LEAST 5 minutes. Also, I thought Anna and Jonathan were getting it on while all this was happening? Is he contradicting himself now?
Probably had another call from CPS after being reported again, so now trying to change the story! The way these two incompetent twats behave it's almost as if they want the kids taken off them!

Omg I just can’t with Anna obsessing all the time about her getting enough sleep per night! So she was buzzing after a 9 hour sleep and that’s her goal amount of hours to get sleep...but if it’s good enough for her then why not good enough for her children to get enough proper sleep- being woken up in the mornings like some kind of military exercise to fit in with a routine or the older children being woken by the little ones, but all that’s irrelevant I guess as Anna had enough sleep 🙄
And yes like someone else said, if she’s that tired that early she should get checked why, as no one who has that many things done around the house for themselves in a day should be falling asleep before their children! The funny thing is she talks about it like she’s proud of herself for going to bed so early and getting up at the crack of dawn but that’s only to cater for her getting up so early to exercise and do hair and make up for not going anywhere.
Plus it felt like the whole vlog was centred around her showing off multiples times shoe boxes in a cupboard and on a shelf...riveting stuff đź‘Ť
Also the whole thing around Alessia being blamed for the bath incident- there is no way he has not done this for anything less than vlog content/ possible insurance claim- he couldn’t run back in his house quick enough to check his security camera when he stacked it down his roly poly hill, but he won’t check first of all to see who actually did it when it came to the safety of their children?!? Literally each time I think they couldn’t be any more pathetic they seem to outdo themselves- also people commenting on the vlog like making it a joke almost how oh it was andrea after all!! How would they feel about encouraging behaviour like this if a child was to seriously get hurt or worse?!
I literally don’t let my children barely in other rooms by themselves (some may think overkill) but I honestly don’t know how you could forgive yourself if something bad happened and it was all down to your own negligence as a parent- and in their case making overpriced crappy little videos for people that can’t see through their behaviour!

Also just to add- agree on the view that he changed his story about bath incident- does anyone notice when Jonathan talks to the camera retelling something he gives a look of guilt like he’s actually convincing himself that it happened- when it most probably definitely didn’t. Noticed that a few times with his facial expression.
Don't know how the bitch has the audacity to show off all her fucking shoes when her own daughter ( Alessia) barely has a pair to her name!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
she said at the start of today’s vlog, that She fell asleep before she could put Eduardo and Emilia to bed so jonothan did it
And she wanted to go to bed even earlier last night! Just so pathetic. I stayed up until midnight last night and got up at 6am for work today and I survived!

• Heart
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Thing is, even though we don't know for certain whether the nanny is still life-in, her blue car is constantly in the driveway, Alessia went up to the old nursery and asked whether Zoé was home a couple of months ago, the kids wrote Zoé on the windows very recently, but even IF she's taking up that one room, there are still two (2 and 1/2 as the guest bedroom doesn't have doors but has two rooms) free for Emilia and Eduardo. Yes, they're on a different level, but we all know they don't care about the kids falling down stairs at night as there is NO baby gate at the top of the stairs even after they moved Alessia and now Andrea into beds where they can get up in the middle of the night and attempt to go down the stairs in the dark. They could easily put night lights on the stairs and create not only two beautiful bedrooms for Eduardo and Emilia to get a good nights sleep, not have to sneak into their beds, but also two rooms where they can play in peace, have some privacy and have their own desks and do schoolwork now that they're both in school.

To me, this leaves only one reason for them to have to share their rooms and jeopardise not only their mental but also their physical health and this reason is corroborated by a pattern we see almost daily: The older kids have to mind the younger ones when the nanny isn't available.

• Sad
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
The strategically placed hairbrush covering up the nanny's name... If it wasn't so sad, it'd be funny, right? For those not watching: Emilia had to fill this out in school. The large bubble represents the people that are in the bubble with Emilia, the immediate family as Anna said, likely the people she lives and quarantined with.

LOCKDOWN_HAIR_PROBLEMS_Invidious.png

• Sad
  • Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I suspect there's also some "Kardashian" effect going on, seeing people on social media and YT who seemingly don't have jobs, have lots of free time they can spend however they like, no boss/authority while simultaneously spend money on a whim, always have the newest tech, brands etc. is very attractive to many teenagers who are expected to exhibit discipline, to follow directions and live on their parents tight budget. They want to be independent and do what they please and getting paid for it, but that's not how it works for 99% of us.
It's very skewed, Anna also portrays a completely unrealistic image of a mother of four children (and six dogs!!!). How many mothers have time to hide in their bedrooms/studies to play with filters, have a completely quiet house so regularly, can go to bed at 8, not do any dirty homework, never have to leave the house, not even to walk the dogs or play with her children (for a rapidly growing number of teenagers with social anxiety, she's living the dream) while at the same time earning enough money to buy designer gear, iPads, iPhones, Macbooks and so on? All the comments of girls saying they want to be like her when they become mums are in for such a nasty surprise, and probably a single mum life, because I don't know any men who would stand for what Anna does to Jonathan.

• Heart

J54321

I think Anna needs to learn something from Jon about weight loss, It seems that he has lost weight and has a positive mindset which is why he is seeing results and is happier in himself and then there’s Anna, sourpuss face all the time, negative moods and eating shit (jon cooks his own breakfast which is full of protein and healthier alternatives to a full english and does fasting and there’s anna with shitty water porridge full of carbs).
Also in today’s vlog they brought Nando’s and the children only got chips and sweet corn... why not chicken??? give these kids some protein which isn’t fucking turkey minced drowned in spices.

• Sad
  • Angry