Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugghh it's meant to be a family channel, why doesn't open an only fans or something if that the route he is going down, retching as I am writing this
That would be beyond stupid if he did that. I know he's not the brightest, but I should hope that he is not that dumb.

Reactions: 8
The thing is, and I've said that before, but knowing they read here I might as well repeat it again: even if he does NOTHING wrong, (although talking to underage girls is wrong in itself), he is setting himself up to be accused of all kinds. What if Emily or her friends turn on him? He should keep well away from all this, no matter how ego boosting and flattering attention from these young girls may be.
Yes this little group they have could turn at any time, if he gave more attention to one than the other, There's battles already for the "top spot" and I've seen the " oh I thought I was 1st in, Jonathan can you check to see who was 1st" that's crazy obsessive behaviour!!! Wish it would all blow up and bite him on the back side then he might not parade about with his old man body on show 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes this little group they have could turn at any time, if he gave more attention to one than the other, There's battles already for the "top spot" and I've seen the " oh I thought I was 1st in, Jonathan can you check to see who was 1st" that's crazy obsessive behaviour!!! Wish it would all blow up and bite him on the back side then he might not parade about with his old man body on show 🤢
His giant ego won't allow him to make a rational decision about these girls. They are the fan girls he's wanted since his boyband days. He's been waiting his whole life to be given positive attention from anyone. His wife is horrible to him and certainly doesn't fulfill him so of course he's going to love all this ass licking attention from pretty young girls. Also they constantly praise his barely mediocre videos and content. He knows deep down he's a major loser on YouTube that literally all the other creators view as the dude who pimps his kids for money so he's craving some validation. They stroke his desperate ego in so many ways he couldn't possibly turn it down.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
His giant ego won't allow him to make a rational decision about these girls. They are the fan girls he's wanted since his boyband days. He's been waiting his whole life to be given positive attention from anyone. His wife is horrible to him and certainly doesn't fulfill him so of course he's going to love all this ass licking attention from pretty young girls. Also they constantly praise his barely mediocre videos and content. He knows deep down he's a major loser on YouTube that literally all the other creators view as the dude who pimps his kids for money so he's craving some validation. They stroke his desperate ego in so many ways he couldn't possibly turn it down.
That's spot on!

Reactions: 15
This type of back and forth between Jonathan and Emily makes me feel all sorts of uncomfortable why does he feel the need to give her a full on explanation about his plans and who the duck he has spoken to or about anything for that matter, WTF it’s not the first time this kind of banter goes on between them, she is a fan not his bleeping manager that he needs to get her approval. Call Gleam Jonathan instead. She is really invested in him and all wrapped up in this little fantasy land. And her pledge of support and “ nothing will ever change that “ is disconcerting. Jonathan stop it you know it’s not right to lead this young girl on like this, give it up. If you need female company go and wake up your wife from her 7.45pm slumber.

Hopefully one day Emily will have a lightbulb moment and say omg is that what everyone was trying to warn me about.
Just check back on Jonathan's videos from his channel, and the Emily's were not posting then so I am guessing they never watched any of his videos the first time around. So all this posting about looking forward to his video is just smoke blowing to get Jonathan to rely to them.

Interesting that he has stopped publishing the leader board, however, I could be wrong here as I do not view every video

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
C3A3B0B4-233A-4FB6-9E72-FCEFD9BA7BAB.png

WHAT THE duck IS THIS? “hey Emilia go ahead and put the tv remote in your mouth for tiktok”...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The new video “we got tested” they got tested months ago, money really is tight

Reactions: 13
View attachment 162104

WHAT THE duck IS THIS? “hey Emilia go ahead and put the tv remote in your mouth for tiktok”...
I’m going to say it, and I really hate to do this, but there is one group of people that is aimed towards. Some sick person is going to photoshop that tv remote 😔 I know its said all the time, and I’ll be honest saying that I don’t really comment, but Jonathan really doesn’t care about his child. It makes me feel sick to think about what that will be used for. I can only hope the kids escape as soon as they can, but no amount of therapy can ever help them get over the fact their parents handed them to disgusting people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I’m going to say it, and I really hate to do this, but there is one group of people that is aimed towards. Some sick person is going to photoshop that tv remote 😔 I know its said all the time, and I’ll be honest saying that I don’t really comment, but Jonathan really doesn’t care about his child. It makes me feel sick to think about what that will be used for. I can only hope the kids escape as soon as they can, but no amount of therapy can ever help them get over the fact their parents handed them to disgusting people.
There’s already comments with ‘got to start them young’ saw one that said ‘just like her mother’ but I can’t find it now to screenshot so think it was deleted

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I actually feel sick that he would a) film that b) encourage his daughter to do that and c) not edit it out knowing the pervs and what they would say.

Gleam need to kick their asses to the kerb, why would you want to represent someone who literally wrapped their 8 year old in a bow for paedophiles?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
to anyone who thinks Jonathan is just ignorant / innocent to how this video would come across, let me remind you that this is the man who joked about putting a roofie in Anna's cereal to get her pregnant... so that's how innocent he is. He knows exactly what he's doing and how this would be viewed by a lot of people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That screen shot needs to be sent to people like Katie from Without a crystal ball who did the video about the cold showers (I know they threatened her with legal action but she has a big audience)

edited to add I sent it to her on Twitter via dm)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Soooooo many disturbing comments on Jonathan’s latest tiktok about Emília. How he can read them and ignore them is beyond me. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Soooooo many disturbing comments on Jonathan’s latest tiktok about Emília. How he can read them and ignore them is beyond me. Disgusting.
The top comment is "Got to start em young" and has over 1k likes. Why would any brand want to associate themselves with this idiot? I'm surprised Jonathan hasn't been 'cancelled' yet on social media. Only a matter of time if this is the sort of content he thinks is appropriate to record & put online for anyone to see and comment on.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Not watched these idiots in a while and unsubscribed ages ago but I’ve just seen that tik tok of Emilia with the remote. Words fail me. I can’t believe it. That poor girl. She’ll never recover from all of this when she’s older. She’s going to need a lot of therapy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.