Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect a lot of their young fans have similar issues, either having lost a parent, not having a parent around, or having neglectful parents. They see a dad who jokes with his kids, a mum who is pretty, happy children, lots of cute dogs.... but they can't see beyond that. And now they are telling themselves that the SJs are really interested in them, and consider them 'friends', just like they have been brainwashing their audience for years. It's so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I suspect a lot of their young fans have similar issues, either having lost a parent, not having a parent around, or having neglectful parents. They see a dad who jokes with his kids, a mum who is pretty, happy children, lots of cute dogs.... but they can't see beyond that. And now they are telling themselves that the SJs are really interested in them, and consider them 'friends', just like they have been brainwashing their audience for years. It's so sad.
It really is so sad Eileen. Especially when we know that all that pair see is $$$$$$

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I suspect there's also some "Kardashian" effect going on, seeing people on social media and YT who seemingly don't have jobs, have lots of free time they can spend however they like, no boss/authority while simultaneously spend money on a whim, always have the newest tech, brands etc. is very attractive to many teenagers who are expected to exhibit discipline, to follow directions and live on their parents tight budget. They want to be independent and do what they please and getting paid for it, but that's not how it works for 99% of us.
It's very skewed, Anna also portrays a completely unrealistic image of a mother of four children (and six dogs!!!). How many mothers have time to hide in their bedrooms/studies to play with filters, have a completely quiet house so regularly, can go to bed at 8, not do any dirty homework, never have to leave the house, not even to walk the dogs or play with her children (for a rapidly growing number of teenagers with social anxiety, she's living the dream) while at the same time earning enough money to buy designer gear, iPads, iPhones, Macbooks and so on? All the comments of girls saying they want to be like her when they become mums are in for such a nasty surprise, and probably a single mum life, because I don't know any men who would stand for what Anna does to Jonathan.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can’t watch the vlogs but saw her instagram story. Is she really that skinny again
already?

Reactions: 2
While I do think this whole ‘video pals’ thing is toxic and - despite what they believe - Jonathon and Anna do NOT love them. This new account messaging them has crossed a line that I don’t think tattle ever has. Comments here have spoken out of concern - the ethical issues regarding Jonathon’s actions and danger of fangirl culture. Comments here never “bullied” them; this account is taking it too far.

Saying parents who don’t love you isn’t normal? I work in a school and it’s terrifying how common it is 😢 but for me, it only makes J’s actions more deplorable.

(I hope it’s not anyone who reads here - not talking about people who comment, I mean the people who read and don’t comment.)

View attachment 157788
Gosh that's worrying, agree with everyone here sadly this obsesion has developed due to 2 people who are only focused on themselves and how they can get more money, they have proved over and over they will stop at nothing to make money, using there kids, using there fans it's just sick to watch and frustrating that some of these "fans" cant see no wrong, I genuinely have a very bad feeling something will explode soon😟😟

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You just need to take a look at the before photos of their home to see that they have done it an injustice. Used to be such a grand home. Yes they have modernized some areas of it, but they have completely destroyed the character it used to have. The grounds used to look so stately, now they have just been trashed. Sad really. View attachment 156925View attachment 156926View attachment 156927View attachment 156928View attachment 156929View attachment 156930
That house is beautiful, it really shows how much he destroyed that place! It's heartbreaking to see actually. I loved the way it looked before to be honest. I like the kitchen and how open it was before. I think they're going to have a very hard time selling it, no way they will get back what they paid. I hope and pray they have a hard time selling and they're stuck there for a year or two bwahaha 😂😂 it will serve him right since he destroyed it. As big as his ego is I wonder how he'll spin it if it doesn't sell, he'll blame everyone else instead of admitting it's all his fault.

Omg he really has destroyed the garden. Such a shame they don’t have a nice open plan Kitchen/family/dining area like in the old photo. I like open plan living, where if you are cooking and your family are watching tv, you can still chat to them. Not locked away in a different room 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes! But anal would rather be locked away I her kitchen, the kids..out of sight out of mind 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
jonathan obviously reads here as he was talking about the cheque anna got.. he said that people were making out that she got thousands of dollars when she really only got $66 :LOL:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
i think these girls need to read a long list of everything these parents have done wrong, they will be in denial at first but as they grow they will accept it as they question the vlogs more deeply, i think when they came on here they saw comments about themselves and that’s not going to make them change their minds about that family if anything it’s probably going to make them support them more because now they can relate to them cause they are both on a gossip site and they don’t know the reasons as to why that family is on here, they just think that everyone on the internet gets hate but Anna and Jon clearly deserve to be called out.

jonathan obviously reads here as he was talking about the cheque anna got.. he said that people were making out that she got thousands of dollars when she really only got $66 :LOL:
Doesn't matter how much she got. The fact she got it was ridiculous in itself. She has never worked in the US, she only keeps the passport because it's handy for travel. She does not consider herself American aside from when she wants to brag.

For him to say they might never cash it makes it even more disgusting!

Reactions: 23
Doesn't matter how much she got. The fact she got it was ridiculous in itself. She has never worked in the US, she only keeps the passport because it's handy for travel. She does not consider herself American aside from when she wants to brag.

Yes, ridiculous! And 66 dollars or 66 pounds, whichever it is, hardly seems worth printing on paper, sticking in an envelope & mailing overseas. What is that gonna buy you on either side of the pond these days!?! Again, he's spinning the 💩 as per usual.

Reactions: 8
The strategically placed hairbrush covering up the nanny's name... If it wasn't so sad, it'd be funny, right? For those not watching: Emilia had to fill this out in school. The large bubble represents the people that are in the bubble with Emilia, the immediate family as Anna said, likely the people she lives and quarantined with.

LOCKDOWN_HAIR_PROBLEMS_Invidious.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

It actually costs money to renounce American citizenship - a few thousand.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes, ridiculous! And 66 dollars or 66 pounds, whichever it is, hardly seems worth printing on paper, sticking in an envelope & mailing overseas. What is that gonna buy you on either side of the pond these days!?! Again, he's spinning the 💩 as per usual.
I'm sure it cost more than it's worth, but he made it sound like $66 is nothing, when for a lot of people that is a large chunk of their weekly shop. But then these are people who just got a free luch from Youtube, and who expect people to pay half of that money for a 1 min. video of them saying 'happy birthday, but can't bother to get your name right'

The strategically placed hairbrush covering up the nanny's name... If it wasn't so sad, it'd be funny, right? For those not watching: Emilia had to fill this out in school. The large bubble represents the people that are in the bubble with Emilia, the immediate family as Anna said, likely the people she lives and quarantined with.

View attachment 158115
Oh well spotted. So sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

View attachment 158115
Sneaky sneaky!!

Reactions: 8
It really is so sad Eileen. Especially when we know that all that pair see is $$$$$$
Jonathon is a groomer. His behavior towards them is not okay. Forming an emotional connection and then using that to manipulate them is grooming. It's what sexual predators use.
Nobody should be so emotionally attached to a person they have never met, who is in a position of power over them (age-wise and internet famous - wise) that they think of them as family??
This is a bad problem.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
If she only got $66 dollars then she claimed she made just under $99k USD on her last American tax return.

edit -and considering shes been a hermit for so long, I’d imagine that money is from residual checks for views on her (now revived) Youtube channel, and IG ads/engagement. Imagine making that much sitting on your arse - not deserved. No wonder she’s lazy AF. And if she made that much I’d imagine Jono made a lot more from the main Youtube channel, social media, and whatever investments he claims he has.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Probably really late to the party here, but what the heck is up with his bottom tooth its black!!! Only just noticed, I don’t watch them often.

Also they have ZERO chemistry as a married couple.

• Sick
  • Haha
I don't understand how these stupid minions think Anna and Jof would even remotely give a tit about them when neither of them give a tit about their own families! Jof always berating his mum and his siblings, Anna not spoken to her mother, who recently lost her own mother, for weeks!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
and
I suspect there's also some "Kardashian" effect going on, seeing people on social media and YT who seemingly don't have jobs, have lots of free time they can spend however they like, no boss/authority while simultaneously spend money on a whim, always have the newest tech, brands etc. is very attractive to many teenagers who are expected to exhibit discipline, to follow directions and live on their parents tight budget. They want to be independent and do what they please and getting paid for it, but that's not how it works for 99% of us.
It's very skewed, Anna also portrays a completely unrealistic image of a mother of four children (and six dogs!!!). How many mothers have time to hide in their bedrooms/studies to play with filters, have a completely quiet house so regularly, can go to bed at 8, not do any dirty homework, never have to leave the house, not even to walk the dogs or play with her children (for a rapidly growing number of teenagers with social anxiety, she's living the dream) while at the same time earning enough money to buy designer gear, iPads, iPhones, Macbooks and so on? All the comments of girls saying they want to be like her when they become mums are in for such a nasty surprise, and probably a single mum life, because I don't know any men who would stand for what Anna does to Jonathan.
please tell me if this is goals for kids its even more reason to get rid of them off u tube...they are the pits...the kids are bratty the parents do what ever they like...they could not even wait for brunch they ate it all before...there is no filter on them...sad sad parents sad life...losing subscribers predictable content ...GLEAM IF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS....THAT FAMILY SHOULD COME WITH A HEALTH WARNING

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.