Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spoilt witch had a car to take her into London to her Harley Street dentist. Did you see the way she spoke to Alessia, kissed her without making actual contact and walked off without even caring about her answer?
Probably didn't want to mess up her lipstick.
At my dentist, their sometimes as to remove lipstick as the gloves stick to the lips.
She can't even hug right. Let alone give her child a kiss on lips or on the cheek. Kids tend to laugh when their mum says I got lipstick on you now hehe.
Did I see right, (my volume was off) but did Anna try to lift up the bath mat when Andrea was stood on it the way she pulled at it made me think she going to pull hard and Andrea going to fall. Also she could of let them do what their did and move it later on.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Of course she is saying she doesn't care about numbers and who follows her as she and Jon as well, are losing HUNDREDS of followers a day on Instagram alone! I check Social Blade and it's amazing to see how many they are losing. People are becoming aware of their BS, now if only their numbers would decrease on there vlogs.
On Twitter, lots of Youtubers are complaining about their Adsense CPM money dropping. So that is why I am guessing Jonathan has been going all out over this pandemic to do daily vlogs and get his viewing figures up as that is the only way he can keep his income up. But if you look back over his viewing history on Social Blade, he does have rises in views normally caused by some crisis or other, but once the crisis is over, his views generally settle down at lower level than before what ever caused the cries in the first place.

Reactions: 10
Probably didn't want to mess up her lipstick.
At my dentist, their sometimes as to remove lipstick as the gloves stick to the lips.
She can't even hug right. Let alone give her child a kiss on lips or on the cheek. Kids tend to laugh when their mum says I got lipstick on you now hehe.
Did I see right, (my volume was off) but did Anna try to lift up the bath mat when Andrea was stood on it the way she pulled at it made me think she going to pull hard and Andrea going to fall. Also she could of let them do what their did and move it later on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I suspect there's also some "Kardashian" effect going on, seeing people on social media and YT who seemingly don't have jobs, have lots of free time they can spend however they like, no boss/authority while simultaneously spend money on a whim, always have the newest tech, brands etc. is very attractive to many teenagers who are expected to exhibit discipline, to follow directions and live on their parents tight budget. They want to be independent and do what they please and getting paid for it, but that's not how it works for 99% of us.
It's very skewed, Anna also portrays a completely unrealistic image of a mother of four children (and six dogs!!!). How many mothers have time to hide in their bedrooms/studies to play with filters, have a completely quiet house so regularly, can go to bed at 8, not do any dirty homework, never have to leave the house, not even to walk the dogs or play with her children (for a rapidly growing number of teenagers with social anxiety, she's living the dream) while at the same time earning enough money to buy designer gear, iPads, iPhones, Macbooks and so on? All the comments of girls saying they want to be like her when they become mums are in for such a nasty surprise, and probably a single mum life, because I don't know any men who would stand for what Anna does to Jonathan.
My daughter grew up watching the saccone jolys. Right from the start. She has no time now Because she has just completed a four year bio medical science degree in which she gained a first. She is a strong powerful hard working young lady with a clear sense of how her life should be. The saccone jolys were just entertainment for her. And that’s the way it should be. These girls should be discouraged and I do which they could find better role models than a sad little man and his lazy wife!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
i just skimmed through the latest vlog and there was no sign of the older kids? i didn't think emilia was back at school yet? so i wonder why they weren't in the video 🤔

Reactions: 3
There's a lot going around about the You tuber 8 passengers mum being abusive to her 6 kids, and to be honest I don't think she is half as bad as Anna and Jof is with their kids! I wish they were called out more often !

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There's a lot going around about the You tuber 8 passengers mum being abusive to her 6 kids, and to be honest I don't think she is half as bad as Anna and Jof is with their kids! I wish they were called out more often !
Ruby has been awful to her children. Taking away her son’s bed for like 7 months, making her daughter go hungry at school because she forgot her lunch (she’s like 6 or something), telling her kids they’re not welcome to live with her once they turn 18, they have no friends because they’re not allowed them and I’m sure there’s much more but I stay away from the Griffiths sisters, they’re all crazy! Anna is cold hearted and she is mentally scarring her children big time. They’re both as bad as each other in their own sick and twisted ways. The difference is, Ruby’s kids are old enough to to realise what vlogging really is, her eldest son especially, clearly does not like being filmed and even though he expressed this, Ruby continues to exploit him and his siblings most private and personal moments e.g. stuff you absolutely don’t want your classmates to know when you’re a teenager! The SJ’s children are too young to understand and it is unforgivable what Anna and Jonathan are putting them through. I can’t wait for this generation of vlogger’s children to grow up and expose their parents for the nasty people they are!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anna rarely if ever actually kisses them it’s usually always air kisses, can’t mess up her horribly over lined lips and who, especially a mother when their child says “I love you” replies thank you?! Like my kids are 16 and 11 and say I love you to me and their daddy and if I replied thank you they’d laugh at a reply like that, they’d think I was joking around which I would be if I said that. But for smaller children To hear thank you instead of an I love you too.... wonder what they think if they are at a friends and hear the parents say i love you to their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hey we've all said things to our kids in the heat of the moment! Don't feel bad! I've said a lot of things I'm not proud of trust me! But you know once we apologise to our kids and admit out faults, they move on and forget it, we as parents, never forget out faults, we hold on to the guilt and we shouldn't do that. Forgive yourself even after all these years. It's ok!! 💗💖
One of my kids said "I hate you" once and I'm not proud that in the heat of the moment I replied "Well I don't like you much either right now but here we are ay?". To be fair,I still feel awful about it and it was years ago...

*edit to add that he was being an utter twit at the time....does that excuse it a little?!*
I

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On Twitter, lots of Youtubers are complaining about their Adsense CPM money dropping. So that is why I am guessing Jonathan has been going all out over this pandemic to do daily vlogs and get his viewing figures up as that is the only way he can keep his income up. But if you look back over his viewing history on Social Blade, he does have rises in views normally caused by some crisis or other, but once the crisis is over, his views generally settle down at lower level than before what ever caused the cries in the first place.
And to think...last year he was going to give itv6 months or something and possibly quit YouTube altogether 🙃 as if we believed that. 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not to be dumb 😂 but can someone tell me what Adsense CPM is? I've hear that term before but not sure what it is. 🤷‍♀️

Good point on the "crisis" numbers going up, he does seem to do some sort of desperate click bate type crises vlog when numbers drop.

My daughter grew up watching the saccone jolys. Right from the start. She has no time now Because she has just completed a four year bio medical science degree in which she gained a first. She is a strong powerful hard working young lady with a clear sense of how her life should be. The saccone jolys were just entertainment for her. And that’s the way it should be. These girls should be discouraged and I do which they could find better role models than a sad little man and his lazy wife!!
That's amazing!! Good for your daughter! You must be so very proud of her ❤

Reactions: 5
Not to be dumb 😂 but can someone tell me what Adsense CPM is? I've hear that term before but not sure what it is. 🤷‍♀️

Good point on the "crisis" numbers going up, he does seem to do some sort of desperate click bate type crises vlog when numbers drop.

That's amazing!! Good for your daughter! You must be so very proud of her ❤
The Ad sense CPM as far as I have worked out is the $$$ per 1,000 views. So the higher the CPM the more money a Youtuber can make. If you go on the Social Blade website it show a range of money made per day.

Reactions: 6
I hope it's okay posting the following here. It's not directly about this family or their vlogs but it made me realize what the SS family does those kids and how less they care about their children's safety as it has been a topic for them a few times as well:

The German comedian Oliver Pocher and his wife have been talking a lot about pedophiles and their communities on the internet lately. Especially about how so many influencers exploit their kids on Instagram or other platforms. They found hundreds of sickening Instagram pages with pictures of those kids being sexualised and rated about how sexy (...) they are. They contacted Instagram and had many of those pages deleted. But also on the dark web there are a lot of websites for those sick people where they upload pictures of the Instagrammer's kids, sorted into folders like "diaper pics", "child xyz in bikinis", "xyz on her moms breast"... It is just sickening.
Oliver Pocher even got a letter from one of those "child friend" telling him that they don't do any harm to the kids and that the parents allow them to do what they do by posting more and more pictures even though they know these pages exist.

And knowing that the same happens to the Saccone Joly kids (there has been evidence of photos of Emilia on some of those websites), their parents knowing this but still post them in almost every situation of their life is just so sad and horrible. How can you care so less about your children's safety, well being and about their future? Everything that is happening now will affect them in the future.

Imagine Emilia finding out that her baby photos were on weird websites, used by man to have a pleasure, her parents knowing about it but still kept posting pictures and videos of her half naked and in all situations.

Heartbreaking.
Those kids will probably need a lot of therapy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I hope it's okay posting the following here. It's not directly about this family or their vlogs but it made me realize what the SS family does those kids and how less they care about their children's safety as it has been a topic for them a few times as well:

The German comedian Oliver Pocher and his wife have been talking a lot about pedophiles and their communities on the internet lately. Especially about how so many influencers exploit their kids on Instagram or other platforms. They found hundreds of sickening Instagram pages with pictures of those kids being sexualised and rated about how sexy (...) they are. They contacted Instagram and had many of those pages deleted. But also on the dark web there are a lot of websites for those sick people where they upload pictures of the Instagrammer's kids, sorted into folders like "diaper pics", "child xyz in bikinis", "xyz on her moms breast"... It is just sickening.
Oliver Pocher even got a letter from one of those "child friend" telling him that they don't do any harm to the kids and that the parents allow them to do what they do by posting more and more pictures even though they know these pages exist.

And knowing that the same happens to the Saccone Joly kids (there has been evidence of photos of Emilia on some of those websites), their parents knowing this but still post them in almost every situation of their life is just so sad and horrible. How can you care so less about your children's safety, well being and about their future? Everything that is happening now will affect them in the future.

Imagine Emilia finding out that her baby photos were on weird websites, used by man to have a pleasure, her parents knowing about it but still kept posting pictures and videos of her half naked and in all situations.

Heartbreaking.
Those kids will probably need a lot of therapy.
But in Jonathan’s words from the documentary.. “is it really bad though?” 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
But in Jonathan’s words from the documentary.. “is it really bad though?” 😡
"is it really a bad thing?" yes, jonathan, yes it is :rolleyes: i don't know what goes on in his head for him to question whether his kids on those types of sites may not be bad

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's interesting that it takes Jonathan two days to work out which child flooded his house when he has CCTV in all the rooms, but notice straight away when a young fan changes their profile picture:unsure:

Screenshot_2020-06-21-10-01-36_kindlephoto-52367431.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Is Mum of the year going to be spoiling celebrity dad of the year for Father’s Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.