Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unappetising. Those 'vegetables' are charred and limp, no nutritional value there. That muffin is just sad

I have never known someone to burn broccoli and cauliflower every single time they roast it. Plus brussel sprouts are a once a yr choice of veg not every other meal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Those poor dogs in the tiny crates and they have 2 dogs in each tiny crate. Doesn't look like they have enough room to move around.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Someone on Tik Tok commented “we know what Emilia will be good for when she gets older” this is just going beyond every other horrible thing he has done to that girl - how can we make this stop? This is just horrific?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
When I saw that photo of poor Emilia pretty much deep throating the remote control I nearly died in shock. That is just a new low. Sorry for that deep throating part... but that is really what he is trying to say to his dodgy viewers. Not sure how he can even get away with this. 😭 He needs to be shut down ASAP

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What a
When I saw that photo of poor Emilia pretty much deep throating the remote control I nearly died in shock. That is just a new low. Sorry for that deep throating part... but that is really what he is trying to say to his dodgy viewers. Not sure how he can even get away with this. 😭 He needs to be shut down ASAP
[/QUOTE
What are we going to do about it folks? I'm in shock at that image. Has someone reported it to social services, police, gleam, YouTube, school, grandparents, it has to stop.

Reactions: 7

When i saw it i was in deep shock, Now it’s gotten over 1 million views!! and to think tiktok is a hotspot for disgusting people and the comments are 🤮, Some of them are silly teens just messing around making jokes which is not funny but they don’t know about jon at all and his track record of exploiting his children so i knew when i saw it i had to post it on here quick! some of the comments are being deleted but...
2D9918D3-AC61-4E26-B17C-4BE0E82C5E85.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I posted a comment about the topless you tube thumbnail on their you tube channel saying it was deliberately provocative And I got a load of Emily’s calling me a pervert as it was just little children with their daddy. I reminded them that the internet was not filled with all sparkles and rainbows. Apparently I should just pass on by or not watch their channel. Which is exactly why the world is such a current tit show!!!
The Emily's are there protectors and jump on anyone who dare to say anything against them in any way shaped or form!!! Jonboy loves it too!!! He doesn't have to respond cus he Emily's do it for him!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
My comment.. also reported the video as inappropriate on tick tock. I mean why would you even get your daughter to put something like that is their mouth. It definitely gives the wrong impression. Can you imagine the cock jokes kids would say to her at school, especially high school 😭 They are setting these children up for mental health issues or even suicide. Wake up selfish dickheads.
42B384A9-CB5E-4078-A99E-E35C76C107AA.png

Got my response back. Doesn’t violate community guides. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor kids.

F9C633A6-E783-4230-A8E0-2E586C986FDA.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
YouTube have reduced staff in at the moment and barely able to keep things running smoothly, a channel I watch has been having problems recently with streaming and can barely speak to a person, total bs on the "meetings" for something that isn't essential in their eyes. He really loves the self importance.
Yes he does, it's almost embarrassing the way he builds himself up to make himself seem so important. Their views are finally falling and it's great! But I wonder what controversy they have coming up to get those views back up, the one from yesterday I'm sure they were hoping to bring it the numbers tanked I see haha

Someone with Twitter should bring up to him what you just said about YouTube lol throw the truth in his face!

Reactions: 9
Anna, good that you're getting on with your body a bit more but don't forget the irreversible damage you did when you set the example of essentially starving yourself after giving birth in order to look terribly skinny for a photo shoot for you brow kit. Think how what you say and do is a bad influence on others, not just yourself

Reactions: 6
Yes he does, it's almost embarrassing the way he builds himself up to make himself seem so important. Their views are finally falling and it's great! But I wonder what controversy they have coming up to get those views back up, the one from yesterday I'm sure they were hoping to bring it the numbers tanked I see haha

Someone with Twitter should bring up to him what you just said about YouTube lol throw the truth in his face!
That pathetic little twit thinks he's as important to YouTube as the big names they actually would have a real life meeting with!! 🤣 There are loads of youtubers with millions and millions of subs. Like 20,30,40, 100 million subs!!! YouTube have no time for grubby little bottom feeders like him. He just spouts bullshit knowing his stupid minions will believe anything he says. He has a terrible channel that's losing subs and views everyday, trust me YouTube have way way more important ppl they're are actually meeting with. He's such a lier. He just needs to feel important because he has tiny dick syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Before i was Just annoyed with Them, but now. I fill sick by Just reading Our comments. I cannot believe a parent would do such a Thing to their own child.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I mean what would even be that meeting about? "Hi can I restart my YT channel?' You dont meet with YouTube with that question, Jesus just how stupid his Emilies are 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I am hoping the school is feeding Eduardo. I hope he getting enough in him. Cause if he doesn't eat much school will have to look into it which means a trip to doctors, maybe a nutritionist, social services be called in. Eduardo will be watched closely when eating making sure he does eat.
Schools well private schools do good meals each day. So he should be getting something in him.
the school is not feeding edwardo at the moment.. anna made a video where she showed his lunchbox so he's basically getting half a wrap, 3 tomatoes and some cucumber and the rest of his lunchbox is sweet snacks :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
My comment.. also reported the video as inappropriate on tick tock. I mean why would you even get your daughter to put something like that is their mouth. It definitely gives the wrong impression. Can you imagine the cock jokes kids would say to her at school, especially high school 😭 They are setting these children up for mental health issues or even suicide. Wake up selfish dickheads. View attachment 162547

Got my response back. Doesn’t violate community guides. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor kids.

View attachment 162553
Tiktok are rubbish at taking videos down. I report videos on there which are inappropriate and they remain up. It’s a automatic process that needs to be reviewed. It’s disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
the school is not feeding edwardo at the moment.. anna made a video where she showed his lunchbox so he's basically getting half a wrap, 3 tomatoes and some cucumber and the rest of his lunchbox is sweet snacks :confused:
Oh sorry thats my bad for not waatching the videos probably. Thought he had school meals.
I really hope the school see he isn't getting enough and get it sorted out. All.the kids need to be getting help.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just cannot get over the TikTok..... I cannot imagine how or why a father would do that to a child. He is either trying to cause controversy to get some press or he’s as perverted as the people commenting on it and is offering up his children for them

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.