Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All while she's talking about nothing in her bedroom, you can hear children screaming from downstairs, presumably they're locked in the play room, and Anna doesn't bat an eye...
This! Constantly! And whether it's the nanny having to deal with the screaming kids (you often hear a young, female voice, NEVER Jonathan) or it's because she doesn't care if they're hurting each other and fighting, either makes her look like such a detached, unfit mother.

The only two people I'd consider paying for a Cameo are Susie from Curb your Enthusiasm to tell me I'm a fat duck and to get out of her house or Chris Hanson to tell me to have a seat because he has all the transcripts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They say they'll reply in 3 days, so who knows... They'll probably do a batch again where they don't remember the names and just rush them without even trying to sound interested.

But it would be great if he shot himself in the foot with the price hike.
Thank you Eileen, just for the record, it has actually been over three days since the last video was posted. So I think you are right, he has shot himself in the foot.

He will probably do a freebie to one of the girl gang just to prove us wrong though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This! Constantly! And whether it's the nanny having to deal with the screaming kids (you often hear a young, female voice, NEVER Jonathan) or it's because she doesn't care if they're hurting each other and fighting, either makes her look like such a detached, unfit mother.

The only two people I'd consider paying for a Cameo are Susie from Curb your Enthusiasm to tell me I'm a fat duck and to get out of her house or Chris Hanson to tell me to have a seat because he has all the transcripts.
Haha! These are the only two people I'd pay too 😂

But I'm seriously loving the fact theyve had to join something like this to make money - finally feel like they are starting to get their comeuppance! I'm sure most people reading here would not bother to try and make a few pounds a week doing something like Cameo, yet this is the only thing they have to offer the market!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's always been like that. I remember so many holiday clips of them all sitting at the table and the youngest (whoever that was at the time) sitting across from Anna, being fed by the nanny. She doesn't even ackowledge them. I remember them all at a restaurant and Emilia (I think she was about 5 at the time) leaning over saying 'I love you mummy. Mummy, I LOVE you' and Anna looking away.

How their minions can not see that, and worse, see her as 'mum goals' I will never know.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She's always been like that. I remember so many holiday clips of them all sitting at the table and the youngest (whoever that was at the time) sitting across from Anna, being fed by the nanny. She doesn't even ackowledge them. I remember them all at a restaurant and Emilia (I think she was about 5 at the time) leaning over saying 'I love you mummy. Mummy, I LOVE you' and Anna looking away.

How their minions can not see that, and worse, see her as 'mum goals' I will never know.
she never has acknowledged her children.. even when they lived in ireland and just had emilia, she said in a video that emilia woke up and she let her just sit and cry in her crib until jonathan got home so that he could deal with her :confused: also didn't she used to schedule their feeds when they were babies and would just let them cry until she was scheduled to feed them?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why is her voice weird in this video
Alot of her old videos were filmed with poor quality equipment making her sound like she had a lisp.

Or Emilia would say "I love you" and Anna would reply with "thank you"! That used to make me so sad for Emilia. What mother doesn't ALWAYS reply to their child with I love you too? When my daughter was a toddler she was legitimately obsessed with me as we spent all day every day together bc I was a stay at home mom. Well she would say mommy I love you about 6,000 times a day and you bet your ass every single time I would tell her I love you to!!! Anna has no motherly instincts at all.

Her little bs rant on IG was so annoying.
She claimed back when she was breastfeeding and just a "tiny weed" someone messaged her saying they had to unfollow bc she was triggering them.
First off Anna, drop the "I get so skinny naturally when I breastfeed" bullshit! We all know you were starving the tit out of yourself and burning crazy amounts of calories breastfeeding made it easier to get frail real quick. It wasn't just a natural effect you twit.
Secondly, she claimed she'd feel so bad if she was unintentionally making others feel bad about themselves. My ass! So you didn't pause at all and think hmmm, maybe before I post myself in a bikini months after having a baby looking thin bc I'm purging and starving I should consider the unrealistic body image I'm pushing out to young girls and new moms? Or all those shots and videos 2 weeks after giving birth showing off your flat stomach you got from starving?
witch please with your manipulating bullshit. She had no problem at all showing off her body over and over not caring at all who she was making feel bad. Especially knowing the way she achieved it. Funny she never showed off after Alessia's birth bc she was fat. Only when she was able to bounce back quickly was she flaunting her body.

Now the irony saying she's unfollowed accounts that make her feel bad about herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Or Emilia would say "I love you" and Anna would reply with "thank you"! That used to make me so sad for Emilia. What mother doesn't ALWAYS reply to their child with I love you too? When my daughter was a toddler she was legitimately obsessed with me as we spent all day every day together bc I was a stay at home mom. Well she would say mommy I love you about 6,000 times a day and you bet your ass every single time I would tell her I love you to!!! Anna has no motherly instincts at all.
I work with kids and some of them tell me they love me and I say it back (not sure if it's right as they're not my kids but I naturally say I love you too). I love working the children and I when they say they love me, it makes me feel happy that they see me as someone important in their life, even if it's only for a year or so for them to say that. And when I have kids, when they say I love you a million times a day and I will say I love you too a million times back!

• Heart
Alot of her old videos were filmed with poor quality equipment making her sound like she had a lisp.

Or Emilia would say "I love you" and Anna would reply with "thank you"! That used to make me so sad for Emilia. What mother doesn't ALWAYS reply to their child with I love you too? When my daughter was a toddler she was legitimately obsessed with me as we spent all day every day together bc I was a stay at home mom. Well she would say mommy I love you about 6,000 times a day and you bet your ass every single time I would tell her I love you to!!! Anna has no motherly instincts at
oh my life.... I actually cannot get beyond this. I’m 41 years old and I always tell my mum I love her and she always tells me she loves me too. What kind of nasty narcissistic freak replies “thank you”?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
My son is going through a phase where he says he hates me a lot & I just reply I love you every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I work with kids and some of them tell me they love me and I say it back (not sure if it's right as they're not my kids but I naturally say I love you too). I love working the children and I when they say they love me, it makes me feel happy that they see me as someone important in their life, even if it's only for a year or so for them to say that. And when I have kids, when they say I love you a million times a day and I will say I love you too a million times back!
That's why you will be a good mommy. The kids you work with say it bc they feel the love you have for them. I can't imagine not saying it back to any kid blood or not. Kids need that reassurance that they are loved.

My son is going through a phase where he says he hates me a lot & I just reply I love you every single time.
😂 good answer! It's important for our kids to know that even when they're upset and not being the nicest to us we still love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He still loves you! Well done for answering positively and showing that you still love him even when he's upset and going through the 'I hate you' phase!

That's why you will be a good mommy. The kids you work with say it bc they feel the love you have for them. I can't imagine not saying it back to any kid blood or not. Kids need that reassurance that they are loved.
I get called mummy a lot by some of them too! Thank you, I hope to be a good mum one day. Just makes me feel sad that Anna doesn't say it that often to them and she when she does she says 'love you' not 'I love you', to me there is a difference.

• Heart
Anna spent a full 20 bleeping minutes ranting about a whole list of things in her stories today, to save y'all some time this is what happened.
First it was her dentist appointment and how her tooth is now fixed and how her dentist fixed it in 20 minutes. Then she talked about face masks in London, she was one of maybe half people in the streets wearing them and then a whole rant about how living in the country no one is wearing them at school pick ups, like some people at the post office are and teachers are but "normal people" are not. Then she goes on and on and on about not following people on social media who make you feel bad about yourself. Like, legit 15 minutes of her rant was about how she unfollowed a whole bunch of people who made her feel bad and she wants people to unfollow her if she somehow makes them feel bad and she doesn't care about numbers of followers so long as they're true followers and how when she was breastfeeding (not deep in ED) and in her "twig days" she has people unfollow her and she didn't care because it was about them being comfortable. Then finally, she talks about her new sweater from Victoria Secret.
All while she's talking about nothing in her bedroom, you can hear children screaming from downstairs, presumably they're locked in the play room, and Anna doesn't bat an eye...
She really does talk some shite doesn't she. Going about not surrounding herself with negative people, when the negative person is staring at her in the mirror!

• Haha
  • Heart
Anna spent a full 20 bleeping minutes ranting about a whole list of things in her stories today, to save y'all some time this is what happened.
First it was her dentist appointment and how her tooth is now fixed and how her dentist fixed it in 20 minutes. Then she talked about face masks in London, she was one of maybe half people in the streets wearing them and then a whole rant about how living in the country no one is wearing them at school pick ups, like some people at the post office are and teachers are but "normal people" are not. Then she goes on and on and on about not following people on social media who make you feel bad about yourself. Like, legit 15 minutes of her rant was about how she unfollowed a whole bunch of people who made her feel bad and she wants people to unfollow her if she somehow makes them feel bad and she doesn't care about numbers of followers so long as they're true followers and how when she was breastfeeding (not deep in ED) and in her "twig days" she has people unfollow her and she didn't care because it was about them being comfortable. Then finally, she talks about her new sweater from Victoria Secret.
Of course she is saying she doesn't care about numbers and who follows her as she and Jon as well, are losing HUNDREDS of followers a day on Instagram alone! I check Social Blade and it's amazing to see how many they are losing. People are becoming aware of their BS, now if only their numbers would decrease on there vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but she's not right in the head. Shame her kids will grow up thinking all mums are like this. Until someone takes her aside and points this out to her and insists she get help she won't stop. This wud probably have to be johnno as they have no other friends or family close by (I wonder why) and he never will so she will never change. They are a toxic pair and it's their kids who will suffer.

• Sad

😂 good answer! It's important for our kids to know that even when they're upset and not being the nicest to us we still love them.
Aw thanks xxx

Reactions: 2
H
And yet he still claims it's 'the Anna and Jonathan show, and that's why people watch'. Nope. Your channel is your kids, and that's why you exploit them 24/7.
He actually believed it is a show he's doing.
What a plonker, what I wouldn't give to see it all come crashing down around him. It would make my year!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok long time lurker, but on todays vlog was Anna wearing her mask...upside down? I swear that's the nose bridge on her chin 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spoilt witch had a car to take her into London to her Harley Street dentist. Did you see the way she spoke to Alessia, kissed her without making actual contact and walked off without even caring about her answer.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
One of my kids said "I hate you" once and I'm not proud that in the heat of the moment I replied "Well I don't like you much either right now but here we are ay?". To be fair,I still feel awful about it and it was years ago...

*edit to add that he was being an utter twit at the time....does that excuse it a little?!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One of my kids said "I hate you" once and I'm not proud that in the heat of the moment I replied "Well I don't like you much either right now but here we are ay?". To be fair,I still feel awful about it and it was years ago...

*edit to add that he was being an utter twit at the time....does that excuse it a little?!*
It’s hard sometimes to bite your lip! I have said to my older kids in the past I don’t like you very much right now but I still love you.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.