Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan thinking he's looking sexy, 🤢 posing for his little Twitter girlfriend on today's thumbnail. That baby body isn't sexy no matter what he weighs. You're a family channel remember?
P.s. I fixed your face for your clown ass. 😂
20200622_153042.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I find it hard to believe they cant do a quick dinner of chicken nuggets, chips and beans for the kids if they have gone off Nandos chicken. No extra fat and a bit more filling than what they got.
Didn't fit into Anna's 30 minute block schedule

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Disgusting that thats all they gave the kids for dinner. Poor things must go to bed with empty bellies, another reason not to get proper sleep. Yet mama A thinks that feeling is normal for bedtime. Whole family is starving apart from jonathan who is actually getting healthier...

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Disgusting that thats all they gave the kids for dinner. Poor things must go to bed with empty bellies, another reason not to get proper sleep. Yet mama A thinks that feeling is normal for bedtime. Whole family is starving apart from jonathan who is actually getting healthier...
Pisses me off that he’s happy to start making his own food and stuff and get healthier but doesn’t intervene for his kids or cook for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Did she just give her child's measurements in her update. Omg this woman is obsessed

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Makes me so mad. The whole of the UK have just debated free school meals for kids on the poverty line during summer holidays, to the point a footballer got involved to U turn the government decision. It would have given such relief to parents and even teachers who worry about their students. Absolutely shameful that it's this vile, rich and wealthy, private school family, whose kids will struggle over the holidays with no interaction, no proper meals, no safety measures and exposed to predators online, throughout the summer - whose parents would only make the effort to debate and fight for their needs if it was sponsored post on the gram.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
(Dont even let me start about jono because he makes me physically sick.. pls tell me that pic of him posted earlier its a photoshop done by a tattler to make fun of him 🤦‍♀️)
Sorry, not photoshopped. All the grossness you are seeing is real.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I read in the comments someone also noticed (also as mentioned in this thread) the kids weren’t eating Nandos chicken with their chips and corn and numnuts said
View attachment 160463
how selfish choosing a takeout meal that predominantly revolves around chicken and according to Jonathan “they don’t like it” but goes ahead and chooses it anyway knowing his children don’t like nandos chicken. They can just have sides of chips and corn.
Oh but don’t worry about what the kids like as long as J & A are all good. Idiots! 😡🙄
Andrea eats anything. The other week he was eating liquorice all sorts and sour fizzy sweets. He’s lying!

Reactions: 12
I read in the comments someone also noticed (also as mentioned in this thread) the kids weren’t eating Nandos chicken with their chips and corn and numnuts said
View attachment 160463
how selfish choosing a takeout meal that predominantly revolves around chicken and according to Jonathan “they don’t like it” but goes ahead and chooses it anyway knowing his children don’t like nandos chicken. They can just have sides of chips and corn.
Oh but don’t worry about what the kids like as long as J & A are all good. Idiots! 😡🙄
If they don't like Nandos chicken, then they definitely don't like the tit Anna makes for them! Those poor kids are malnourished!

Jonathan thinking he's looking sexy, 🤢 posing for his little Twitter girlfriend on today's thumbnail. That baby body isn't sexy no matter what he weighs. You're a family channel remember?
P.s. I fixed your face for your clown ass. 😂View attachment 160669
Can you fix Anna's dopeyass face as well!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
don't like nandos chicken? well, apparently they were getting competitive over it last year! (photo from jonathans insta story in october) :rolleyes: and yes, i know people can change their minds on food but all 4 of them? when they used to argue over it? seems a bit strange.
They are probly sick of chicken thanks to the way anna cooks it for them, the thought of chicken now probly makes them think it's all going to taste like the crap she serves them, but the thought of having chips they must have been so excited, they never have them at home unless in take away☹

• Sad
Rhey
I find it hard to believe they cant do a quick dinner of chicken nuggets, chips and beans for the kids if they have gone off Nandos chicken. No extra fat and a bit more filling than what they got.
They haven't the capacity to think about other people's needs. You can even get healthy nuggets and beans are fine plus a bit of salad, job done! Does Anna not realise that she is restricting the whole family's diet now not just her own? (especially the kids as they can't fend for themselves like gnome can). Fair enough if she wants to be on some kind of mad diet , but the kids are not on a diet and need a range of all food types.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If they don't like Nandos chicken, then they definitely don't like the tit Anna makes for them! Those poor kids are malnourished!

Can you fix Anna's dopeyass face as well!😂😂😂
Best I could do...Jonathan might prefer this manly version of Anna's face. 🤔

20200622_183541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Rhey

They haven't the capacity to think about other people's needs. You can even get healthy nuggets and beans are fine plus a bit of salad, job done! Does Anna not realise that she is restricting the whole family's diet now not just her own? (especially the kids as they can't fend for themselves like gnome can). Fair enough if she wants to be on some kind of mad diet , but the kids are not on a diet and need a range of all food types.
It's crazy watching just how very selfish they are as parents, they genuinely have no thought atall for their children,😡 just how their minions thing they are amazing parents is totaly beyond me, it's like they are watching different people!!!they top my list for the worst parents I've seen!!! I hope this torture for their children stops soon!!!😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.