Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise if you got insulted , I was alluding to the Sacconejoly s who have no reason to send them back so early , when they have plenty of time and help at home. Maybe your child's school is doing things differently than the school I watched, which looked impossible for 6 year olds to follow! And seeing and hearing Eduardo today made me so sad for him, he was saying he was crying in the playground at break because he couldn't play with anyone, so it certainly affects small children mentally! Plus as I said in my post these Sacconejoly children are already fucked up from their home life!
I doubt you're treating your children like these two exploiters, so your children would be mentally stronger than their poor children!
My post wasn't to insult those who have made informed rational choices , but to point out that the Sacconejoly s didn't send their kids back to school through informed, rational choice, but simply to get rid of them for a few hours!

Sorry wasn't intending to insult others

What that bleep said to Alessia absolutely proves he and Anna are racists!
not being funny but what can Anna cope with?she cant cope with the kids, dogs,jonny.cooking.cleaning.washing.i have never seen her shop ,she can cope with on-line shaping thousand pulling odd faces, telling nasty stuff to the kids...oh yeah see where strength is,and I know for sure if I was in a privileged position as hers I would want to spend every single bit of time with my children.....you never get childhood back...but yr right maybe the kids are better off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I still find it creepy that she was 19 and he was 27 when they got together. Anna was barely an adult? She still had so much maturing to do. Jonathan was (meant to be) a fully fledged adult.
I feel that At least she could have planned the babies. All she did was popping one baby after another.

Reactions: 6
Anna is very silent on her IG Stories she must be googling "how to act relatable" and working really, really, really hard on this for her channel debut.
It may take a while...😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched recent vlogs thoughrouly I may sound ridiculous but I am having a hunch that Jonathan is going to sell presets of Lightroom to his fans. Also, wayy back Liza Koshy put some paid videos on her channel, so Jonathan will definitely upload paid clickbaity titillating videos.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think Jonny is feeling a little guilty about something ? A new laptop last week and flowers this week? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or signals to the girls that he is very married. Or covering himself if tit hit the fan "see , I can't have done anything like that, look how much I love my wife". But mostly just plain and simple vlog fodder

Reactions: 7
So in four days A has lost another 1321 on Instagram and 1179 on Twitter. J 882 on Instagram and 1051on Twitter. If the numbers go up from now you can bet your life they are back to buying.

Reactions: 15
I haven't watched recent vlogs thoughrouly I may sound ridiculous but I am having a hunch that Jonathan is going to sell presets of Lightroom to his fans. Also, wayy back Liza Koshy put some paid videos on her channel, so Jonathan will definitely upload paid clickbaity titillating videos.
He is not just doing it for fun
Another business idea ?

Reactions: 5
I know this isn't as serious as the other things discussed here but why didn't they just buy bunk beds and let the older kid sleep in the top bunk and keep the cot in the room until the younger one is ready to move to the bottom bunk. It would take up the same amount of floor space as a single bed would and then they wouldn't end up with two beds in one room. Why did they buy separate beds to try and make them into bunk beds? I just don't understand the logic. Just buy actual bunk beds?!
Now that would make far too much sense for them to do! 🙄 Besides, they'd have to spend their own money (God forbid) I mean it's not like the kids earn it or anything...

Reactions: 8
He is not just doing it for fun
Another business idea ?
Its sad that Jonathan put out that twitter the other day telling the young girls that avidly follow him on his social platforms that he spoke to youtube about member only access to live chats, videos (whatever that means) and they were so excited about it, with there pleading face emoji🥺 added to there responses hoping it will go ahead, but I hope they realise he wont be doing this for free or exclusively for them it will be for anyone that pays for it (from my understanding). Like you said another business idea? And as always purely money driven.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Her mate Nadia Sawalha has a Youtube channel and is signed to Gleam and has a paid for members only show on a Sunday. Lots of subs complaining and refused to pay. Doubt it is Jontys idea I bet he has been told to do it or he has heard through the grapevine you can make lots of ££££££££.
The Sawalha's have lots of content compared to boring SJ's and can have an intelligent debate about currant matters, I think the SJ's would struggle with that so can't imagine why people would want to pay. Seems immoral charging young fans.

Reactions: 8
Its sad that Jonathan put out that twitter the other day telling the young girls that avidly follow him on his social platforms that he spoke to youtube about member only access to live chats, videos (whatever that means) and they were so excited about it, with there pleading face emoji🥺 added to there responses hoping it will go ahead, but I hope they realise he wont be doing this for free or exclusively for them it will be for anyone that pays for it (from my understanding). Like you said another business idea? And as always purely money driven.
Oh I meant the sudden photography "hobby" . but yes,he will want to make even more money from his subs.

• Sick
Her mate Nadia Sawalha has a Youtube channel and is signed to Gleam and has a paid for members only show on a Sunday. Lots of subs complaining and refused to pay. Doubt it is Jontys idea I bet he has been told to do it or he has heard through the grapevine you can make lots of ££££££££.
The Sawalha's have lots of content compared to boring SJ's and can have an intelligent debate about currant matters, I think the SJ's would struggle with that so can't imagine why people would want to pay. Seems immoral charging young fans.
Yea can deff see him doing a members only section now in his channel, just pay monthly fee to get "exclusive footage" 😯, ohh his girl gang will love that, thinking there ohhhh sooo special !! But there just trapped in his web of money making ideas!!!😔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Jon boy reads this...ur right he does think he is a catch,,,yesterday saying all this tit that maybe it the last time he will be putting a cot down...knowing full well he will have his eye on one of his fans...he's defo after them look at all older men its a ego to have a younger girl....a bit of flirting hes a dreadful role model, what exactly do the boy do...hes defo a man child I could not take him seriously,hes too hyper but I feel hes a big act and once the cameras are turned off he aint the friendliest friend nor is she..just the sheer obsession with cameras and making everything perfect with all the Tvs scares the hell out me...sorry for typos I am shattered xx
I remember a vlog were anal was doing that god awful dog voice and panned on to the creep who didn't realise he was on camera and his face looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp! I dread to think what these fakes are like off camera to the poor kids (anal can't even act nice to them on camera)...

• Angry
Reactions: 17
These girls on twitter keep inadvertently calling him out, like posting this screen shot showing how often he replies to people, the top three his fan girls - his own wife not even on it. They are also tweeting in regards to their group chats with each other - “hopefully (removed name) isn’t ever going to go on the missing list like @JonathanJoly ‘s box one” - this sounds to me like he was a regular group chatter with them and then stopped at some time.
E1412AE0-C459-4538-AC68-F16BEA2700A3.jpeg

• Sick
Can someone inbox me that picture of neglect child emotions or feelings please. I want to check something with my neighbours and my mom neighbour.
In yesterday vlog did Emilìa look upset when it was her zoom class.
Move Andrea to Eduardo bed at least he won't climb or fall out.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before I can’t keep up with this thread! But the last pic Anna posted definitely looks like she’s hair her hair dyed!

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before I can’t keep up with this thread! But the last pic Anna posted definitely looks like she’s hair her hair dyed!
It could be the angle of the lighting, but yes it looks lighter. If anyone would to have a hairdresser out to their house during a pandemic it would be her. She really should just let it grow out, it looks better darker.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.