Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the older kids have the beds with the bars because they’d be the ones to go on the top of the bunk beds. I don’t know why they don’t just swap when they put them into bunk beds but that’ll be why.

I hate that J keeps using ‘brown’. I’ve known since I was a child that that isn’t the word used to address POC.

Reactions: 11
To be a member of a youtube channel there is a monthly fee. The more you are willing to pay the higher your membership level and the cuter your "badges" and "emojis" and "perks" are :rolleyes:

Youtube loves it because they take a big chunk of that money.

Anyone can watch the livestream but he can set it so that only member can chat.

It's quite a despicable way to make more money off your children and I'm only surprised Jon didn't do it sooner.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
To be a member of a youtube channel there is a monthly fee. The more you are willing to pay the higher your membership level and the cuter your "badges" and "emojis" and "perks" are :rolleyes:

Youtube loves it because they take a big chunk of that money.

Anyone can watch the livestream but he can set it so that only member can chat.

It's quite a despicable way to make more money off your children and I'm only surprised Jon didn't do it sooner.
Their subscribers are already dropping like flies and if he thinks he is going to entice people to be a paying member to his YouTube channel, I mean he is delusional and what's his selling point lets see behind the scenes content that no one else other than a paying member will see or some seedy conversation between him and his members, what, to discuss what filling he put in his sandwich today or what part of the garden he dug up this week with his plough or his new hip, cool singlets he bought in every color or what new deodorant he is trying out this month. What a farce. But then again there maybe a small and I mean very small minority of his followers that are probably getting really excited about this. But he many need a certain amount of followers to show interest to meet You Tube criteria for this membership thing to even get off the ground. That moron will do anything to make a buck even at the expense of his children.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I looked at the vlog amd when Eduardo was saying about been alone at play time Emilia interrupted him Jonathan said let Eduardo talk. Emilia stuck her tongue out and made a face cause she didn't get to intrude on Eduardo talk whichbshe always does. Actually glad Jonathan told Emilia to wait about time. She needs to start to know she can't interrupt people when their talking. Also Eduardo pacing making me dizzy. Is he okay otherwise? About time that lad got something first.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Their subscribers are already dropping like flies and if he thinks he is going to entice people to be a paying member to his YouTube channel, I mean he is delusional and what's his selling point lets see behind the scenes content that no one else other than a paying member will see or some seedy conversation between him and his members, what, to discuss what filling he put in his sandwich today or what part of the garden he dug up this week with his plough or his new hip, cool singlets he bought in every color or what new deodorant he is trying out this month. What a farce. But then again there maybe a small and I mean very small minority of his followers that are probably getting really excited about this. But he many need a certain amount of followers to show interest to meet You Tube criteria for this membership thing to even get off the ground. That moron will do anything to make a buck even at the expense of his children.
You would also think that loyal followers of their channel would see it as some kind of betrayal getting them to pay.

Reactions: 7
Why did they move the little dare devil & climbers bed in this new position? He'll be on that window ledge in no time. All he has to do is step onto his headboard and pull himself up.

Oh and look, the window is open!:mad:

I swear she wants him gone.:mad:

bed.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
You just perfectly dissected him! These are all the reasons I can't stand that little twit.

I do disagree in 1 thing though. In my opinion Johnathan isn't tit even in the YouTube bubble. When you stack him up against the real YouTube mvps he's really a nobody!
Thank you. Yes I did kick myself for not adding in that bit because I totally agree.

i agree with everything you said except this line, I work for myself because I prefer to as oppose to follow people directions, maybe I got that part wrong but what´s wrong with wanting to work for yourself and not for others? Not everyone is cut for 9-5
Apologies if what I said implied that. That's not my general opinion at all. There's absolutely nothing wrong in wanting to work for yourself, I think it's great. It can be an incredibly rewarding and give people so much self esteem. I have lots of respect for people who work for themselves and build their own businesses and the hard work they put into them. I mentioned only in relation to Jonathan (in the context of his power complex and narcissicm) who cannot and will not take direction, such as with the interior designer or the landscaper who said no to his roly poly hill. He cannot be told no, thinks he knows everything there is to know and constantly needs his ego massaging, which can still be evidenced in his (their) inability to accept any criticism in the comments not even about their kids safety in the car. All while not putting out a great standard of work that warranted higher positions or praise he thought he deserved. I think others have mentioned before about him being fired from everywhere because he's so difficult.

Jonathan at his mum's partner's funeral really showed up his behaviour when he's not centre of attention. Although that has nothing to do with work (even though he vlogged it), just him being an ass.

Absolutely spot on👏
Thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think the older kids have the beds with the bars because they’d be the ones to go on the top of the bunk beds. I don’t know why they don’t just swap when they put them into bunk beds but that’ll be why.

I hate that J keeps using ‘brown’. I’ve known since I was a child that that isn’t the word used to address POC.
Maybe they will now they know they can't turn the beds into bunkbeds.

Reactions: 1
I personally think thank god they are not getting bunk beds!! Can you imagine the A's copying the E's by climbing up and jumping off the top!!! 😱 as we know they dont discipline or supervise there kids so would only be a matter of time till one if them had a very serious accident! Or worse!!!! While there this young and with Andrea being a boisterous climber I think it's the safer thing to do anyway!!! Not that that thought has crossed there mind atall!!!🙄🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why did they move the little dare devil & climbers bed in this new position? He'll be on that window ledge in no time. All he has to do is step onto his headboard and pull himself up.

Oh and look, the window is open!:mad:

I swear she wants him gone.:mad:

View attachment 146220

Apologies for quoting myself but I am seriously bleeping worried for Andrea.

If he gets up there (which he will, that ones a good climber) and falls out that window, that's it for him. He'll either die or be severely damaged for life if he should survive the fall.

I feel sick about this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It is concerning that a 3(?) year old knows all the words to a Tik Tok about an adult show...
Oh, but she doesn't understand what she's saying, so it doesn't matterrrrrrr...........

Yeah, it's highly concerning. I hope she'll sing something inapproriate at school, and mentions doing TikTok videos with her dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

If he gets up there (which he will, that ones a good climber) and falls out that window, that's it for him. He'll either die or be severely damaged for life if he should survive the fall.

I feel sick about this.
They just don't see the danger and haven't learnt from his serious accident he had a couple of weeks ago. I don't think there's a child safety lock on that window so if tries to open it he'll fall straight out☹. Already shown that he climbs on window sills when Jonathan filmed him and Alessia on one in the playroom and Anna was in the kitchen, no supervision at all!! If you're gonna have kids, be prepared to having to watch them so they don't get into dangerous situations.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
They have actively encouraged the children to climb onto window sills, and have never told Andrea no, or take him OFF anywhere high. They just go 'Oh Andreaaaaa' and film him, never stepping in. This is an accident waiting to happen. Anna and Jonathan just don't learn. Just because nothing happened with the Es (and how I will never know!), I feel the As are the ones who will pay for their willful neglect.

• Sad
  • Sick
Is she really serious with this bullshit post?!?!

"...really strange having just these two home without the others this week!" Not a period, but an exclamation point. Sounds more like excitement to me than sadness.

"...and even though this feels a bit strange I know it's not forever!" Again, the exclamation point.
View attachment 145641

Also, I'm not a photographer, but the hot spot (the front light lighting the subject) is always high. The light always seems to be aimed above the subjects head, from the forehead up. In this case, Anna's inflated big head. The stairs behind her are lit better than her children. Maybe the tinkering in post (Lightroom) does this each time. Anyway, it looks ridiculous.
View attachment 145661
Emilias eyes in this photo look so dark and she looks shattered 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 2

I feel sick about this.
Yes I do too, just no sense atall with them, just hope they do read here and then move the bed!!should have window locks on all there windows anyway!!! But safety is way down there list if priorities !!! It's hard but try not to worry yourself sick paolo 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Three things:

1) How do you forget your anniversary after being married to someone for 13 years? Cheese and crackers Anna it's called a calendar. All this technology available at her disposal. One would think she'd learn to use it by now. 🤦‍♀️ Lot of love there lads, lot of love.

2) Must this man turn EVERYTHING into a competition? His constant need to have his ego stroked is insufferable not to mention childish. I am so happy I didn't marry an insecure, man child.

3) Anna watching Andrea do something unsafe, comment on it being unsafe, but continuing to film it...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It wasn't their wedding anniversary, that's in September. It was their 'get together as a couple' anniversary. I do find it hilarious that the florist mistook his '13' for '30'.

And yup, Anna is always the observer, but will never step in. She's always too far away, as well...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.