Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't their wedding anniversary, that's in September. It was their 'get together as a couple' anniversary. I do find it hilarious that the florist mistook his '13' for '30'.

And yup, Anna is always the observer, but will never step in. She's always too far away, as well...
He kicked up all that fuss just to celebrate the day they got together? FFS. Are we 13 years-old? If they weren't married then of course I'd understand celebrating the anniversary of the day you became a couple. But once you get married...? I can't with him. For the love of God man, grown the hell up. Also, why don't I remember him making such a fuss about this in previous years? I've been watching on and off since Emilia was born. Maybe I tuned it out? I typically do when it comes to him.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I am all for celebrating all your moments, anniversaries, special days. The more days you have a reason to celebrate, the better. But why does it have to be on the vlog, especially when it makes for such an awkward and cold moment. It took her such a long time to press her cheek against his, did she even say thank you for the flowers? It was just so odd. Everything about their relationship is just so weird.

I am all for celebrating all your moments, anniversaries, special days. The more days you have a reason to celebrate, the better. But why does it have to be on the vlog, especially when it makes for such an awkward and cold moment. It took her such a long time to press her cheek against his, did she even say thank you for the flowers? It was just so odd. Everything about their relationship is just so weird.
It has to be on the vlog because nothing else is happening in their boring lives. For a family that film their lives they have the most dull existences on the planet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He kicked up all that fuss just to celebrate the day they got together? FFS. Are we 13 years-old? If they weren't married then of course I'd understand celebrating the anniversary of the day you became a couple. But once you get married...? I can't with him. For the love of God man, grown the hell up. Also, why don't I remember him making such a fuss about this in previous years? I've been watching on and off since Emilia was born. Maybe I tuned it out? I typically do when it comes to him.
Hahahah reminds me of conversation between me n my husband.
Me - Yo.
H -Yo.
Me - Happy anniversary.
H- Cool, same.
Me - my gift?
H - I am the gift 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It was all to show his little girly fan club what a catch he is, so loving and thoughtful, the perfect man !!! 🤮🤮🤮 , they will be praising how wonderful he is and feeding that massive ego he has!!! 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Today, my husband and I marked our 15 years together. Yes, it’s important to us, but not blogging material. Keep that private and special.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can hardly remember our Anniversary not to mention the day we became a couple.
THats so teenage in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Hahahah reminds me of conversation between me n my husband.
Me - Yo.
H -Yo.
Me - Happy anniversary.
H- Cool, same.
Me - my gift?
H - I am the gift 🤣
On our 10th wedding anniversary my husband had to leave for work really early (like 5am) so he didn’t wake me. I stirred as he got up, but went straight back to sleep and woke properly at 7am ish. I had a what’s app from him on my phone and was like “Awww he’s sent me an anniversary message from the train.” It read “Remember it’s green bin today (recycling)”. So help me god, I will never let him forget that 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I still find it creepy that she was 19 and he was 27 when they got together. Anna was barely an adult? She still had so much maturing to do. Jonathan was (meant to be) a fully fledged adult.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I still find it creepy that she was 19 and he was 27 when they got together. Anna was barely an adult? She still had so much maturing to do. Jonathan was (meant to be) a fully fledged adult.
Well, being a mum of 4 human babies & 6 dogs hasn't done yet either. She's creepy, too...in her own way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Christ I’ve never actually known the age difference between them. I would say a 8 year age difference isn’t that big a deal when older but as you say, she was barely an adult and he was almost 30!

Reactions: 11
Christ I’ve never actually known the age difference between them. I would say a 8 year age difference isn’t that big a deal when older but as you say, she was barely an adult and he was almost 30!
I actually seen this happen with friends.
He was like 28 and she was 17 she was very immature then again he was a big kid. She ended up growing up as she came a mum at 19 their now both separated was together for 4/5 years. He reminds me of Jonathan sometime as a look of him but my friend does have a health condition he hyer and a bit of an clown. But as a heart of gold.

Reactions: 7
Were they trying to get famous from day one of their relationship? What was that thing they were filming in the photos he showed in today's vlog? Anna looked really thin and unwell in the photos.

Reactions: 4
i've just had a look at their very old videos from before they were married and before the kids and some of the titles are horrific.. calling videos "starving for no reason" and "giving up eating" when your wife has an eating disorder is awful! shows he's always been a piece of work :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I know this isn't as serious as the other things discussed here but why didn't they just buy bunk beds and let the older kid sleep in the top bunk and keep the cot in the room until the younger one is ready to move to the bottom bunk. It would take up the same amount of floor space as a single bed would and then they wouldn't end up with two beds in one room. Why did they buy separate beds to try and make them into bunk beds? I just don't understand the logic. Just buy actual bunk beds?!

Reactions: 13
It was somewhere why back on his gram ... And I 've read his quote online too... He met her and promised to make her famous... Sick weird kind of chat up line... He had his media company thing before dating marrying the dream 19 yr old... Impressing her with his shite I 've got a media company... And joking but said in seriousness I can make you famous. So I guess her eyeballs ignored his personality gross creepiness and got in there😫

• Sick
It was all to show his little girly fan club what a catch he is, so loving and thoughtful, the perfect man !!! 🤮🤮🤮 , they will be praising how wonderful he is and feeding that massive ego he has!!! 🙄🙄
I hope Jon boy reads this...ur right he does think he is a catch,,,yesterday saying all this tit that maybe it the last time he will be putting a cot down...knowing full well he will have his eye on one of his fans...he's defo after them look at all older men its a ego to have a younger girl....a bit of flirting hes a dreadful role model, what exactly do the boy do...hes defo a man child I could not take him seriously,hes too hyper but I feel hes a big act and once the cameras are turned off he aint the friendliest friend nor is she..just the sheer obsession with cameras and making everything perfect with all the Tvs scares the hell out me...sorry for typos I am shattered xx

Emilias eyes in this photo look so dark and she looks shattered 😕
This is exactly what I thought when I saw the picture! Could not believe it.

My wife was 27 when I met her and I was 20. I see absolutely nothing wrong with the age difference at all. I despise the couple but really don’t think it’s a huge thing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.