Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is very silent on her IG Stories she must be googling "how to act relatable" and working really, really, really hard on this for her channel debut.
It may take a while...😅
Anna lost 995 followers yesterday and Jonathan 882. Much higher than their normal daily losses. It's probably best they stay off IG. No idea what they did or said yesterday. It's the frustrating part about not following them. I always think it's interesting to see what the tipping point is for people when it comes to following them. Anyone know what prompted this?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anna lost 995 followers yesterday and Jonathan 882. Much higher than their normal daily losses. It's probably best they stay off IG. No idea what they did or said yesterday. It's the frustrating part about not following them. I always think it's interesting to see what the tipping point is for people when it comes to following them. Anyone know what prompted this?
How can one check how many followers these influencers gain/lose? I am bit technologically backward 😛

Reactions: 2
I think lot of people are calling them out on many things but this blocking people and deleting comments they do especially Anna at the drop of a hat without addressing or responding to current issues or important and genuine questions about Andrea’s injury and bruises and much more is so disrespectful to there followers what’s left of them and people are not having it. If it doesn’t fit Anna or Jonathan’s narrative it will be cancelled out but the problem with that is they are showing how disingenuous and artificial they really are. I don’t know if these things are the catalyst for losing so many followers in a day but it sure as hell has contributed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just saw how Erika called out her sis and brother-in-law on IG a couple days ago. Good for her. Least someone in that family has a bit of self-awareness? (albeit a small amount)
73BFE0BD-BF24-4E1E-BE17-AA3A0EBC0FDE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I get serious gay vibes from Jonathan so I don't think he's eyeing up young female fans.. If it was young boys he was messaging I'd be way more worried!

The whole thing about him being sexually assaulted by a man when he was younger could very well have been him trying to put the story out there before someone outed him.

Reactions: 19
Can someone inbox me that picture of neglect child emotions or feelings please. I want to check something with my neighbours and my mom neighbour.
In yesterday vlog did Emilìa look upset when it was her zoom class.
Move Andrea to Eduardo bed at least he won't climb or fall out.
Was this the one your after???

Just saw how Erika called out her sis and brother-in-law on IG a couple days ago. Good for her. Least someone in that family has a bit of self-awareness? (albeit a small amount)
View attachment 147345
Wowww good woman!!!! You gooo girl!! Sadly that's exactly what her darling big sister is guilty of !!😡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 147345
Oh I hope it's her calling her sister and BIL out....... That would be so amazing if she had that awareness. Shows there's hope for her yet.

Reactions: 16
Just watched Anna's rambling stories & just connected how once again E2 was screwed. They got A2 a big boy bed just as E2 was about to go back to school meaning the poor kid is losing sleep again when he should be resting for school the next day & A2 is running around at 3 am.

Do they do these things on purpose to E2 or is it based on Anna's mental case schedule, "this occurs in my child's life at this age"?!?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Could be her IG stories - at this time in history going on about the bunk bed dilemma ( they won’t be purchasing the bunks just yet as the company has changed the sizing, phew we can all breathe a sigh of relief, the kids are safe from falling off them for a while longer. )
And THEN calling out a company for sending them such delicious cookies that she broke her DIET(!!!) to eat 2 1/2, no 3 or was it 2 1/2 ??? Seriously Anna. I don’t understand ED’s so I don’t ever comment on this but I’m quite sure she is anti diet. Hasn’t she posted and spoken about how diets are bad in the past? Isn’t this part of her philosophy?

Reactions: 23
Just watched Anna's rambling stories & just connected how once again E2 was screwed. They got A2 a big boy bed just as E2 was about to go back to school meaning the poor kid is losing sleep again when he should be resting for school the next day & A2 is running around at 3 am.

Do they do these things on purpose to E2 or is it based on Anna's mental case schedule, "this occurs in my child's life at this age"?!?
I think they got him the big boy bed because he was constantly climbing out of his crib. That kind of makes sense. What doesn't is having him share a bed with a boy who needs his sleep for school in the morning. It would have been a much better idea to have the Es share, or.... seeing as the house is big enough, let all the kids have their own rooms.

And THEN calling out a company for sending them such delicious cookies that she broke her DIET(!!!) to eat 2 1/2, no 3 or was it 2 1/2 ??? Seriously Anna. I don’t understand ED’s so I don’t ever comment on this but I’m quite sure she is anti diet. Hasn’t she posted and spoken about how diets are bad in the past? Isn’t this part of her philosophy?
When it suits her, yes, that's what she'll say, that diets will not work, blah blah...
But she's been restricting herself for such a long time now and is now following that Michellewhatever's diet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
After Jonathan has publicly shamed Asos and BT in the past to get a freebie, it's now Anna's turn to shame Flexa into getting those new beds for free. Sad state when no company wants to work with you so you have to resort to shaming them just enough on your social media account (while simultaneously insist on them being "a great brand otherwise") so they feel forced to send you free stuff to redeem themselves in the eyes of Anna and Jonathan's audience and the company's potential future customers. Absolutely vile.

And that was clearly a slip of the tongue there when Anna said "my diet". I don't think she meant to say the word but accidentally said what we all already knew: that she is on a diet right now

(you're definitely not advised to diet while or after recovering from an ED, especially not six months after you started your last recovery attempt. And in Anna's case, without any indication to loose weight. She overshot, which is completely normal and an extremely vital part of recovery (learnning and being able to endure weight gain without panicking and resisting the urge to do something about it), but she was never obese and had to loose weight for medical reasons. So no qualified physician or psychiatrist would advise her to restrict her eating at this point and go on a diet of any kind.)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
After Jonathan has publicly shamed Asos and BT in the past to get a freebie, it's now Anna's turn to shame Flexa into getting those new beds for free. Sad state when no company wants to work with you so you have to resort to shaming them just enough on your social media account (while simultaneously insist on them being "a great brand otherwise") so they feel forced to send you free stuff to redeem themselves in the eyes of Anna and Jonathan's audience and the company's potential future customers. Absolutely vile.
Didn’t they do that with the Silver Cross changing station they installed for A2 ? I would be so embarrassed. Call customer services if you have a problem, don’t call the brand out on SM in the hope of bullying them into a freebie. Huh.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Apologies if what I said implied that. That's not my general opinion at all. There's absolutely nothing wrong in wanting to work for yourself, I think it's great. It can be an incredibly rewarding and give people so much self esteem. I have lots of respect for people who work for themselves and build their own businesses and the hard work they put into them. I mentioned only in relation to Jonathan (in the context of his power complex and narcissicm) who cannot and will not take direction, such as with the interior designer or the landscaper who said no to his roly poly hill. He cannot be told no, thinks he knows everything there is to know and constantly needs his ego massaging, which can still be evidenced in his (their) inability to accept any criticism in the comments not even about their kids safety in the car. All while not putting out a great standard of work that warranted higher positions or praise he thought he deserved. I think others have mentioned before about him being fired from everywhere because he's so difficult.

Jonathan at his mum's partner's funeral really showed up his behaviour when he's not centre of attention. Although that has nothing to do with work (even though he vlogged it), just him being an ass.
no worries no need to apologize, but thank you for clarifying!

Sometimes I wonder who the hell watches their crappy vlogs then I see a comment like this and it becomes real clear 🤢
oh crap, can´t imagine how fucked up a person has to be to make comments like that, the worst part is that this family is snowing nothing compared to lots other family vloggers, I was watching Katie from Without a Crystal Ball yesterday and she mentioned a bunch of family vlogggers, and man some family vloggers....I have no idea who regulates YouTube and why is all this allowed. Just searched the wiess family Katie mentioned it and I cannot understand 1. how is their content of teenage girls showing bras is allowed and 2. how tf do they have so many subscribers, yes, i know a lot of those are sick bastards like the one making this comment, or people who wanna become those families. A lot people watch to relate to others but more people I think love drama, family gossip and controversy (I blame the kardashians).

From watching yesterday all these cookie cutter "mommy vloggers" they seem to just wanna show off their lives, houses, cars, kids, their married lives so other woman are "jealous"of all they got, or to make young girls want what they got, (they don´t care if their kids are put there at all). That´s the vibe I got anyways and all of them have a ridiculous amount of children. I´m referring to the bass majority but not all of them, some are amazing, I love watching haylee and family, yes she shows her kids from time to time but they arenot the ones running her business for her). as for the "daddy vloggers" I think they are just lazy to get a job use their talents and provide for their families.

My psychoanalysis, rant and opinion on family vloggers is over haha, peace

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I still find it creepy that she was 19 and he was 27 when they got together. Anna was barely an adult? She still had so much maturing to do. Jonathan was (meant to be) a fully fledged adult.
I see nothing wrong with that age different, my grandmother was the one who was 8 years older than my grandpa. is not like he was 25 and she was just a new born. I highly double Jonathan was an actual adult at 27, mentally, even more with AHDH, she was probably more mature than he was, I believe that age is just a number, I don´t agree that people should do certain things because they are a certain age, as long as you aren´t doing anything illegal, hurting anyone or begin an actual disturbed creep I see nothing wring with that.

and no, I am not defending Jonathan whatsoever as someone pointed out on the other tread, dont read between the lines sometimes is not that deep

Reactions: 4
This witch is ALWAYS lying to promote her totally bullshit agenda! She has no intentions of actually living the body positive life she claims and doesn't have any shame when she openly contradicts everything she says in these posts about loving your body. Why does she never get called out for using a cause purely for sympathy and likes? She is constantly on a diet. She is 100% at her natural body weight at the moment. But she can't stand being bigger then a size xs so back to starving she goes. I could care less if she wants to workout all day and starve I just wish she'd shut her mouth about loving her curves and not dieting anymore. Lier! Shut your damn mouth!

20200606_143228.jpg

Screenshot_20200606-141953_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought when Anna said that Emilia hadn't been out the house much that she was going to say they were going to take her out somewhere. But no, treat her and Andrea to new playdough. I mean it's great to see them playing with playdough, especially Andrea for sensory play and to learn fine motor skills. Just wish they would take the kids out more.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.