Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy McBeg looking for two new beds to make them into bunks. 🙄
Then proceeds to not put #ad / #sp on cookie post, and instead of promoting the cookies talks negatively and passive aggressive how they've ruined her diet.
Wtf are these companies thinking of sending freebies to the most ungreatful people. She can never get words out to even make a product sound good. She corrects herself at least five times every time she tries to promote anything. Certainly wouldn't make me confident to try anything she posts. When will these companies wake up and stop using airheads to promote their products, and save their money by doing their homework before giving freebies. 🤷

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
no worries no need to apologize, but thank you for clarifying!

oh crap, can´t imagine how fucked up a person has to be to make comments like that, the worst part is that this family is snowing nothing compared to lots other family vloggers, I was watching Katie from Without a Crystal Ball yesterday and she mentioned a bunch of family vlogggers, and man some family vloggers....I have no idea who regulates YouTube and why is all this allowed. Just searched the wiess family Katie mentioned it and I cannot understand 1. how is their content of teenage girls showing bras is allowed and 2. how tf do they have so many subscribers, yes, i know a lot of those are sick bastards like the one making this comment, or people who wanna become those families. A lot people watch to relate to others but more people I think love drama, family gossip and controversy (I blame the kardashians).

From watching yesterday all these cookie cutter "mommy vloggers" they seem to just wanna show off their lives, houses, cars, kids, their married lives so other woman are "jealous"of all they got, or to make young girls want what they got, (they don´t care if their kids are put there at all). That´s the vibe I got anyways and all of them have a ridiculous amount of children. I´m referring to the bass majority but not all of them, some are amazing, I love watching haylee and family, yes she shows her kids from time to time but they arenot the ones running her business for her). as for the "daddy vloggers" I think they are just lazy to get a job use their talents and provide for their families.

My psychoanalysis, rant and opinion on family vloggers is over haha, peace
i forgot to say something, all those mommy vloggers seem to have all those kids because its their meal ticket plus the whole "she looks amazing and she has so many kids" its all the same really

“Let’s bully our own kids some more for clicks, shall we?”
id be careful with comments like this, they could actually bring more traffic to their vlogs, I did watch today´s vlog (dont ask me why), there was no crazy happening total clickbait but if I hadn´t watch the vlog and just saw this comment I´d want to watch to see what happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hi, I am a long term followed of these threads, but first time commenting. Anyway, in yesterday 's video, did anyone pick up that Jonathan may have broken the law when he was moving those paving blocks from this front garden to his back garden?

Basically one minute he has his John Dear tractor in the front drive, and in the next shot he is now at the bottom of his garden. But, how did this tractor get from one garden to the other without going into a public highway. As far as I'm aware, there is no route inside his property to get between these two locations with his tractor.

For those living outside the UK, in the UK it is illegal to take an untaxed, uninsured vehicle onto the public highway. As this tractor does not appear to have number plates, I am guessing, it is not taxed or insured for use I the public highway?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i forgot to say something, all those mommy vloggers seem to have all those kids because its their meal ticket plus the whole "she looks amazing and she has so many kids" its all the same really

id be careful with comments like this, they could actually bring more traffic to their vlogs, I did watch today´s vlog (dont ask me why), there was no crazy happening total clickbait but if I hadn´t watch the vlog and just saw this comment I´d want to watch to see what happened
Haven’t watched the vlog myself, I was just talking about the thumbnail. To me, calling a child crazy, even making it the headline for the vlog, is bullying. I don’t need to see the vlog for context to know this :)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Hi, I am a long term followed of these threads, but first time commenting. Anyway, in yesterday 's video, did anyone pick up that Jonathan may have broken the law when he was moving those paving blocks from this front garden to his back garden?

Basically one minute he has his John Dear tractor in the front drive, and in the next shot he is now at the bottom of his garden. But, how did this tractor get from one garden to the other without going into a public highway. As far as I'm aware, there is no route inside his property to get between these two locations with his tractor.

For those living outside the UK, in the UK it is illegal to take an untaxed, uninsured vehicle onto the public highway. As this tractor does not appear to have number plates, I am guessing, it is not taxed or insured for use I the public highway?
No there’s a wide passage at the side of the house from the front drive then he just goes over the lawn down to the bottom from what I’ve seen when he’s doing his various garden “improvements”.

Reactions: 3

He cut quite a bit off the dog garden so he could have a path from the front to the back.

Reactions: 2

J doesn't believe in rules, laws, guidelines etc etc . J does whatever he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No there’s a wide passage at the side of the house from the front drive then he just goes over the lawn down to the bottom from what I’ve seen when he’s doing his various garden “improvements”.
Yes I know that, but that path you are speaking of goes straight out to the street, and the drive where the cars are and where he was working is separate. These two entrances have the wall with the arched door way between them?

Beggy McBeg looking for two new beds to make them into bunks. 🙄
Then proceeds to not put #ad / #sp on cookie post, and instead of promoting the cookies talks negatively and passive aggressive how they've ruined her diet.
Not 1 cookie...
Not 2 cookies...
PhotoCollage_20200606_173914999-01.jpeg

But FIVE cookies!

If J said something like that, this would be her face.
Screenshot_20200606-104944-01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I know that, but that path you are speaking of goes straight out to the street, and the drive where the cars are and where he was working is separate. These two entrances have the wall with the arched door way between them?
He probably drove over the pavement.

No idea tbh. When he was loading the bark delivery for the play area it appeared to be done from the drive then he just drove through a passageway over the grass to unload it. 🤷‍♀️

Not 1 cookie...
Not 2 cookies...View attachment 147835
But FIVE cookies!

If J said something like that, this would be her face.
View attachment 147842
One complain I have about Anna and her stories, why her need for the kids to grow up???? they grow up fast anyway, the way she refers to her still little kids as "big boy room", annoys me cause its like she desperately wants them grown up faster, and she´ll cry when they are not little anymore, sometimes i dont know if i wanna be violent and slap her in the face or hug her and tell her to enjoy her life now. or one after the other
also, i watched the rest of her stories, I cannot take Anna seriously with her lips, she reminds me of them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if i’m reaching here but there is numerous times i’ve seen in the vlogs where Anna has not checked the temperature before the kids eat their food, and instead of telling them to wait or maybe cool it down for them she just shouts “is it hot????”, The only reason i’m triggered by this is because it actually hurts for quite a while when your mouth gets burnt by hot foods and to think Anna is always using the microwave to heat up food, and just gives it straight to the children straight after... it’s probably piping hot!!! and worse of all she probably doesn’t even check because i heard no warning or a “be careful it’s still hot” in today’s vlog before Alessia digs into her pasta as jumps back from how hot it is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
One complain I have about Anna and her stories, why her need for the kids to grow up???? they grow up fast anyway, the way she refers to her still little kids as "big boy room", annoys me cause its like she desperately wants them grown up faster, and she´ll cry when they are not little anymore, sometimes i dont know if i wanna be violent and slap her in the face or hug her and tell her to enjoy her life now. or one after the other
also, i watched the rest of her stories, I cannot take Anna seriously with her lips, she reminds me of them
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but has she had her lip liner tattooed on. Definitely looks that way. I think the colour also doesn’t suit her lips. It should have more of a pink tone than the nude. Looks ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I cannot take Anna seriously with her lips, she reminds me of them

I agree with you and she overlines her lips I heard her say in one of her make up tutorial videos” real life make up routine” She said that so many people comment saying she overlines her lips and she basically said in her snappy, arrogant way "I don't really care if I do or don't honestly, this is how I like them” Well you silly woman it looks ridiculous that's why the people that watch you are pointing it out it looks bad.

39D9545B-9693-4029-B1A2-E16B659738B6.jpeg

Wonderwo the pictures you posted are spot on how Anna's lips look she is starting to morph into that look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.