Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anal still claim she has had no work done to her lips? There were some weird marks on them at the end of the vlog tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of my children is back in school this week, it is nothing like you’ve described. Please be careful not to insult those of us who have made informed, rational choices about the return to school.
I apologise if you got insulted , I was alluding to the Sacconejoly s who have no reason to send them back so early , when they have plenty of time and help at home. Maybe your child's school is doing things differently than the school I watched, which looked impossible for 6 year olds to follow! And seeing and hearing Eduardo today made me so sad for him, he was saying he was crying in the playground at break because he couldn't play with anyone, so it certainly affects small children mentally! Plus as I said in my post these Sacconejoly children are already fucked up from their home life!
I doubt you're treating your children like these two exploiters, so your children would be mentally stronger than their poor children!
My post wasn't to insult those who have made informed rational choices , but to point out that the Sacconejoly s didn't send their kids back to school through informed, rational choice, but simply to get rid of them for a few hours!

Sending a child back to school is not selfish. There was no right or wrong thing for parents to do. I know none of us are fond of many of A&Js parenting choices but please try not to offend others that have made this same choice. There’s nothing wrong with them going back and in fact probably was a good idea since Anna clearly couldn’t cope with home school.
Sorry wasn't intending to insult others

WTF....
She was 100% coached to say that. I’ve got a kid around Alessia’s age and has two “brown” friends and I have never heard him refer to them as a different skin colour. He doesn’t even notice those things!! He only knows them as friends and by their names. I guarantee you she wouldn’t have noticed the colour of his skin had Jono not brought it up. Now she’s going to go back to school and tell this poor kid that his skin colour is brown and different..
What that bleep said to Alessia absolutely proves he and Anna are racists!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Jon boi has such a massive God/ Power complex. Him becoming an influencer has all been one big power trip. He tried by being in a band but when they fizzled out no one cared. He couldn't stand being in normal working environments because he had to take direction and work to other peoples requirements and no one blew smoke up his ass and told him he was a genius and promoted him to CEO with a millionaire salary. Becoming an influencer was his perfect way of doing that. Get himself a pretty blonde who loves the camera but is vulnerable and has little self awareness, sees the hype she is getting on YouTube, the money she's making and the adoration and sees pound signs and an opportunity to get his own ego massaged. There's a bit in the Stacey Dooley doc that Anna explains Jonathan's motives. That whole documentary reveals exactly who Jonathan is and how not having control of the narrative affects him.

Jonathan from day one set out on wanting to emulate the Shay Carl and the Shaytards. Even before having any children, years before Emilia and when Anna was adamant she wouldn't have children. He was always going to turn the channel into a family channel. But best of all it gave him the opportunity to play god, to influence people, to tell the story he wanted to tell and for people to believe about himself (I grew up poor anyone) to control the narrative. A chance to play out the fantasy worlds he describes as a child as an adult.

And he absolutely loves it. But he doesn't know when to stop.

He's trying to influence the nanny situation even though if they had no nanny for 10 weeks every video wouldn't be Anna in the kitchen and him destroying the garden both away from the kids ALL DAY.

He tried to influence the #metoo movement with his story about having sexual relations with a male producer. Not understanding that the movement was about WOMEN. Not at the expense of male sexual assault but because women were being silenced for so long.

And now trying to influence the #blacklives matter movement with the typical white line we can't be racist because we have black/ brown friends and our children have black brown friends who they sit next to at school. Again missing the whole point! He completely othered that child and for what for his own gain. And using his child to do so to 🤢.

As for the "I had a meeting with YouTube" as though he controls YouTube and has influence in the actual business side. All to impress his fans and sound more powerful than he is. YouTube don't even feel that family channels should have comments enabled because of the amount of dodgy viewers. Their content creators would have been briefed about this and told it was in the interest of their families. What do they do? They override it and turn comments back on. They cannot do without being fawned over and having their egos stroked every day. And is begging for more interaction. Blinded by it almost that he doesn't see the disasters he's potentially getting himself into.

How Gleam/ Belle PR are not having serious talks with them I don't know. They know who watches these videos. They know that interacting regularly with certain fans and building relationships is a slippery slope. They've seen it happen. Even if there's nothing more behind it than just being happy people are supporting you, there's a risk when you engage in more than mere "thank you's". But even if they said anything they're the sort of people who just won't be told and think they know best.

Outside of the tiny YouTube bubble you aint tit Jon boi.

Oooft that was a lot! Apologies. But it needed saying.
You just perfectly dissected him! These are all the reasons I can't stand that little twit.

I do disagree in 1 thing though. In my opinion Johnathan isn't tit even in the YouTube bubble. When you stack him up against the real YouTube mvps he's really a nobody!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He couldn't stand being in normal working environments because he had to take direction and work to other peoples requirements
i agree with everything you said except this line, I work for myself because I prefer to as oppose to follow people directions, maybe I got that part wrong but what´s wrong with wanting to work for yourself and not for others? Not everyone is cut for 9-5

Reactions: 2
Jon boi has such a massive God/ Power complex. Him becoming an influencer has all been one big power trip. He tried by being in a band but when they fizzled out no one cared. He couldn't stand being in normal working environments because he had to take direction and work to other peoples requirements and no one blew smoke up his ass and told him he was a genius and promoted him to CEO with a millionaire salary. Becoming an influencer was his perfect way of doing that. Get himself a pretty blonde who loves the camera but is vulnerable and has little self awareness, sees the hype she is getting on YouTube, the money she's making and the adoration and sees pound signs and an opportunity to get his own ego massaged. There's a bit in the Stacey Dooley doc that Anna explains Jonathan's motives. That whole documentary reveals exactly who Jonathan is and how not having control of the narrative affects him.

Jonathan from day one set out on wanting to emulate the Shay Carl and the Shaytards. Even before having any children, years before Emilia and when Anna was adamant she wouldn't have children. He was always going to turn the channel into a family channel. But best of all it gave him the opportunity to play god, to influence people, to tell the story he wanted to tell and for people to believe about himself (I grew up poor anyone) to control the narrative. A chance to play out the fantasy worlds he describes as a child as an adult.

And he absolutely loves it. But he doesn't know when to stop.

He's trying to influence the nanny situation even though if they had no nanny for 10 weeks every video wouldn't be Anna in the kitchen and him destroying the garden both away from the kids ALL DAY.

He tried to influence the #metoo movement with his story about having sexual relations with a male producer. Not understanding that the movement was about WOMEN. Not at the expense of male sexual assault but because women were being silenced for so long.

And now trying to influence the #blacklives matter movement with the typical white line we can't be racist because we have black/ brown friends and our children have black brown friends who they sit next to at school. Again missing the whole point! He completely othered that child and for what for his own gain. And using his child to do so to 🤢.

As for the "I had a meeting with YouTube" as though he controls YouTube and has influence in the actual business side. All to impress his fans and sound more powerful than he is. YouTube don't even feel that family channels should have comments enabled because of the amount of dodgy viewers. Their content creators would have been briefed about this and told it was in the interest of their families. What do they do? They override it and turn comments back on. They cannot do without being fawned over and having their egos stroked every day. And is begging for more interaction. Blinded by it almost that he doesn't see the disasters he's potentially getting himself into.

How Gleam/ Belle PR are not having serious talks with them I don't know. They know who watches these videos. They know that interacting regularly with certain fans and building relationships is a slippery slope. They've seen it happen. Even if there's nothing more behind it than just being happy people are supporting you, there's a risk when you engage in more than mere "thank you's". But even if they said anything they're the sort of people who just won't be told and think they know best.

Outside of the tiny YouTube bubble you aint tit Jon boi.

Oooft that was a lot! Apologies. But it needed saying.
Absolutely spot on👏

Reactions: 3
I totally agree. A few of my friends have husbands his age and it would be totally unacceptable for them to be chatting (even worse private/video chatting!) with these young girls at night after everyone was asleep!! :sick: Doesn't matter that he's a father of 4 (that kind of makes it worse), or that these girls think they know him because they watch their vlogs. They don't know him. It's creepy, and it's inappropriate for an older person (especially male) to private chat/video chat with young impressionable "fans" under the guise of it being ok because he's some "famous" youtube dad vlogger. I mean did he not learn anything from Chris Ingham? He should know better. He's putting himself in a really bad position that could lead to accusations and lawsuits. He needs to grow up and start acting like an adult.
An older man privately messaged one of the SJ fan girls acting like he knew Jono from back in the day and wanted to speak with her on what’s app. Jonos response:
23945C30-27F8-4891-B7B2-CD1491D8219D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That was a lot of food for a child at that young age.
I wouldn't of been able to eat all that especiallythe first picture that would of been way to much for me. Then again i don't think i could now n i'm pregnant but i always had problems with too much food (apparently since the day i was born long story) do we think Anna is giving the kids less food as she knew she over fed Emilia. As Emilia looked like a heavy baby? I don't understand why we are not seeing the kids eat fruit or vegs. N why Anna has to burn them it looks awful.
No such thing as overfeeding, those foods shown are healthy good meals for a growing babe, mine is almost 2 - easily eats more than that, he eats more than me! He’s not over weight and neither was Emilia. She definitely doesn’t offer the kids as much food as she used too and serving sizes of dinner never look enough for 6, but they always have left overs and kids will only eat what they need. But bottom line you can’t over feed a child, they eat what they want, unless you are forcing them, those portions are fine.

Reactions: 9
i agree with everything you said except this line, I work for myself because I prefer to as oppose to follow people directions, maybe I got that part wrong but what´s wrong with wanting to work for yourself and not for others? Not everyone is cut for 9-5
I don't think she was making a comment about everyone who chooses to work for themselves. She was speaking to why Johnathan needs to work for himself. This was not a general statement, it was specific to Jonathan.

• Heart
Which totally makes sense when they were gonna be bunk beds! But once they realised they couldn’t do that, and that they were just gonna be 2 beds, they could have given Eduardo the new bed? 🤷🏻‍♀️
But they only realised that in yesterday's vlog.

Reactions: 3
How spoilt was E1 in today’s vlog? Not wanting edwardo to have a surprise of bunk beds when he got home.
In Emilia's defense, Jonathan has spent all this time building up the idea of those kids getting bunk beds. Of course she's disappointed. Eduardo had a pretty similar reaction last week when her thought the girls were getting bunks before he was. Entitlement issues aside, it's important to remember that they are barely six and not quite eight years-old. If Jonathan would stop building up their expectations and getting then so excited about things before they actually happen, it would go a long way.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think she meant only Jonathan, as he showed himself like he thinks he knows it all... like when he disagreed with their house designer about tinescales and rant about her, or the builders and how they cant do anything right, how he thought he can just change his driveway to tarmac because he can, and then oopsie back to gravel...

Nothing wrong working for yourself and 99% people do it for the same reason you do 🙂 but there are ppl like Jonathan who exploit the system (using kids or benefits), because they think they are above everyone and can do/know things better, even tho they have zero qualification or general knowledge about anything...

• Heart
It is because the E's beds were meant to be the top bunk.
But why aren't the littles getting the old beds with side guard rail bars? Why didn't they switch the beds? It seems weird having older kids in beds with side rails!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think she was making a comment about everyone who chooses to work for themselves. She was speaking to why Johnathan needs to work for himself. This was not a general statement, it was specific to Jonathan.
I think she meant only Jonathan, as he showed himself like he thinks he knows it all... like when he disagreed with their house designer about tinescales and rant about her, or the builders and how they cant do anything right, how he thought he can just change his driveway to tarmac because he can, and then oopsie back to gravel...

Nothing wrong working for yourself and 99% people do it for the same reason you do 🙂 but there are ppl like Jonathan who exploit the system (using kids or benefits), because they think they are above everyone and can do/know things better, even tho they have zero qualification or general knowledge about anything...
oh ok, got ya!

Reactions: 2
Does anal still claim she has had no work done to her lips? There were some weird marks on them at the end of the vlog tonight
She has a strange mole or growth on her upper lip that she covers with lipliner

Reactions: 1
No such thing as overfeeding, those foods shown are healthy good meals for a growing babe, mine is almost 2 - easily eats more than that, he eats more than me! He’s not over weight and neither was Emilia. She definitely doesn’t offer the kids as much food as she used too and serving sizes of dinner never look enough for 6, but they always have left overs and kids will only eat what they need. But bottom line you can’t over feed a child, they eat what they want, unless you are forcing them, those portions are fine.
She said Emilia looked like an heavy baby. I agree she did look on the big size. And not all parents give that much food to the kids at an young age. My cousins never had that much and if wanted more food their would say it then their parents would start doing bigger meals. It just depends on how the parents are and how much they think the kid will eat.

Reactions: 4
But why aren't the littles getting the old beds with side guard rail bars? Why didn't they switch the beds? It seems weird having older kids in beds with side rails!
I wondered this myself. I might have misunderstood them in the video, but it sounds like the Es beds are smaller than the As beds. I think they got them two separate places and measurements are slightly off. Unless they plan on replacing them, it make sense to swap Andrea and Eduardo's beds.

Reactions: 4
I wondered this myself. I might have misunderstood them in the video, but it sounds like the Es beds are smaller than the As beds. I think they got them two separate places and measurements are slightly off. Unless they plan on replacing them, it make sense to swap Andrea and Eduardo's beds.
I know right? I think the E's beds are only an inch bigger so he couldn't make them into bunk beds. So being the lazy arse he is he is leaving them be.

Reactions: 1
that's so stupid! they've been talking up these bunk beds for years. and that's how they sold sharing a room with Alessia to poor Emilia.. i feel so bad for those kids. THEY MAKE THE MONEY. if they want bunk beds, let them have it. what's it to them? a couple of hundred pounds, as opposed to the thousands those two idiots spend on themselves?

She said Emilia looked like an heavy baby. I agree she did look on the big size. And not all parents give that much food to the kids at an young age. My cousins never had that much and if wanted more food their would say it then their parents would start doing bigger meals. It just depends on how the parents are and how much they think the kid will eat.
When Emilia was a baby, Anna said although she gave her large portions she never ate all of it. Anna said most of it ended up on the floor for the dogs. Anna did a mixture of baby-led weening and pureed foods with all of her kids. I did the same with both my girls and I actually believe her on this one.

I briefly visited another anti-SJ forum a few years ago and left because of some of the cruel comments people made about their children, specifically Alessia at the time. Before that, there was some woman named Army Mom or some such nonsense, and all she ever did was harp on about how fat or obese Emilia was as a baby. Drove me nuts. The average size of a baby at 1 years-old is between 19-21 pounds. Then as any parent will tell you, they learn to walk, they gain muscle mass, and lose weight in their face and tummy. Wouldn't you know, Emilia has been a quote-on-quote normal size child since her toddler years. There were people who used to comment on Eduardo and his poor, distended belly. Once again, toddlers do have pop bellies for a while. But they lose them as they start to become a bit more proportionate. Eduardo and Alessia were/are tiny. Then Anna harps on how big Andrea is all the time. I bet he's an average size toddler. The only one of their kids I ever wondered about was Alessia. For a while there she never seemed to grow. But she's obviously fine now. Well as fine as you can be when you have parents who give you cold showers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.