Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he really not see what he is setting himself up for??

And the photo he picks for this tweet is of a young girl kind of sprawled on a bed or couch (can’t really tell) ? I may be an old fart but isn’t that a bit suggestive ?!
I think he's replying to yet another invite from one of the girls and they're using that picture..? But yes, very suggestive, especially in this context of 'let's invite a 40 year old man to our private chat'

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
At the start of the video, I thought the balloons were for Eduardo and Alessia and was surprised at the effort they were going to for them, alas I was wrong!
That s exactly what I thought!! How sad they were for the hired help!! 🙈

Reactions: 7

I think he's replying to yet another invite from one of the girls and they're using that picture..? But yes, very suggestive, especially in this context of 'let's invite a 40 year old man to our private chat'
I agree, however you would think he wouldn't post such a picture for fear of creating uproar, or having people perceive it as dodgy. Perhaps he doesn’t see it as dodgy which is major a red flag in my book.

Also, you would think he would be wise enough not to encourage or engage in further chats with girls who put themselves across in such a way : this should raise alarm bells in his mind as to how much trouble he could get himself into. If I found out my daughter partook in discussions online with a 40 year old, I would go absolutely bananas and report him ...

He should know better ...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

They are always tweeting him about their group chats, even inviting him to come and join. I have to wonder if he’s joined them before and now they feel since he did it previously he would do it again. I don’t know, just seems super weird to me a 40 year old married man having a group chat with a handful of young girls. Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Hello everyone. Thank you so kindly for all the messages from you all.
I am not sure if to delete this account and make an new one as much I am so happy your all sending me loving messages. If I keep seeing them i will cry again. I can easily make another account. Or i can be brave and leave them here. So show the Sacconejolys that I am in pain also.
My Grandma was going to buy me a crib n highchair when a shop reopened sadly she can't do that now but she can in spirit as she did leave some money on the side for it all. We just need to look for it.
Sending you lots of love and warm hugs. Accept my condolences.

Reactions: 2
They are always tweeting him about their group chats, even inviting him to come and join. I have to wonder if he’s joined them before and now they feel since he did it previously he would do it again. I don’t know, just seems super weird to me a 40 year old married man having a group chat with a handful of young girls. Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️
Not just you.

Reactions: 10
That's a very old school view, hormones are also involved in weight regulation. Hence why people who calorie restrict can end up losing no weight when for e.g. under stress, haven't had enough sleep. Anyway don't want to get into a discussion about it, you are entitled to your opinion that I am wrong.
True. I have heard that insulin secrets in huge amount even if you eat a grape resulting in fat storage.

Reactions: 1
What happened to this forum? Great, it's your birthday. Okay, you lost your grandma. So sorry for you BUT why do you need to post this on here? That's not what we're here for.
How rude!!!😡😡 nothing has happened to this forum , but people get to know each other by sharing in there same concerns and observations who happen to be about a particular family, nobody (well almost) is rude or abusive to any other member even tho we are portrayed has hate touting trolls!! No need for rude upsetting comments like that atall!!!😡😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The other risk he’s putting himself at, is favouritism claims from fans. We’ve already seen comments angry that he only replies to the same people. Starting private conversations increases that risk. The whole ‘video pals’ thing seems rather cliquey. I can bet the teen girls aren’t inviting anyone they don’t think is ‘cool’.

Reactions: 16
The other risk he’s putting himself at, is favouritism claims from fans. We’ve already seen comments angry that he only replies to the same people. Starting private conversations increases that risk. The whole ‘video pals’ thing seems rather cliquey. I can bet the teen girls aren’t inviting anyone they don’t think is ‘cool’.
I wonder if it is ever crossed his mind that the girls might make something up about him in order for them to get one up on the other fans?In my experience, teenage girls can act in crazy ways. I’m a teacher and I’ve seen it a few times where girls have made up stories about young male teachers. Though they’ve not been true, they do damage reputations. All it would take is one of the fans to make up a story about him to the other girls. Another girl get jealous and report him. Then they have all of the Twitter trails, comments and encouragement on the internet from Johnboy himself:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I totally agree. A few of my friends have husbands his age and it would be totally unacceptable for them to be chatting (even worse private/video chatting!) with these young girls at night after everyone was asleep!! :sick: Doesn't matter that he's a father of 4 (that kind of makes it worse), or that these girls think they know him because they watch their vlogs. They don't know him. It's creepy, and it's inappropriate for an older person (especially male) to private chat/video chat with young impressionable "fans" under the guise of it being ok because he's some "famous" youtube dad vlogger. I mean did he not learn anything from Chris Ingham? He should know better. He's putting himself in a really bad position that could lead to accusations and lawsuits. He needs to grow up and start acting like an adult.

Reactions: 20
Is she really serious with this bullshit post?!?!

"...really strange having just these two home without the others this week!" Not a period, but an exclamation point. Sounds more like excitement to me than sadness.

"...and even though this feels a bit strange I know it's not forever!" Again, the exclamation point.
Screenshot_20200604-120431-01.jpeg

Also, I'm not a photographer, but the hot spot (the front light lighting the subject) is always high. The light always seems to be aimed above the subjects head, from the forehead up. In this case, Anna's inflated big head. The stairs behind her are lit better than her children. Maybe the tinkering in post (Lightroom) does this each time. Anyway, it looks ridiculous.
Screenshot_20200604-120420-01.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I totally agree. A few of my friends have husbands his age and it would be totally unacceptable for them to be chatting (even worse private/video chatting!) with these young girls at night after everyone was asleep!! :sick: Doesn't matter that he's a father of 4 (that kind of makes it worse), or that these girls think they know him because they watch their vlogs. They don't know him. It's creepy, and it's inappropriate for an older person (especially male) to private chat/video chat with young impressionable "fans" under the guise of it being ok because he's some "famous" youtube dad vlogger. I mean did he not learn anything from Chris Ingham? He should know better. He's putting himself in a really bad position that could lead to accusations and lawsuits. He needs to grow up and start acting like an adult.
Feel as though Jonathan might be on the spectrum and is maybe underdeveloped? I don't get pedalo vibes off him. Which would explain relating more to kids and teens then adults.

Feel as though Jonathan might be on the spectrum and is maybe underdeveloped? I don't get weirdo vibes off him. Which would explain relating more to kids and teens then adults.
*pedalo vibes

Feel as though Jonathan might be on the spectrum and is maybe underdeveloped? I don't get weirdo vibes off him. Which would explain relating more to kids and teens then adults.

*weirdo vibes
is the word P*do censored?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why on earth would this idea of a “community section” be needed for a family channel? What would they all talk about? its just weird, Also do these girls even recognise how naive they are? You are obsessed with a FATHER of Four Children who is Married !!!!! it’s Crazy, Would these girls be comfortable telling their parents that i’m going to video chat with this man... probably not.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Jon boi has such a massive God/ Power complex. Him becoming an influencer has all been one big power trip. He tried by being in a band but when they fizzled out no one cared. He couldn't stand being in normal working environments because he had to take direction and work to other peoples requirements and no one blew smoke up his ass and told him he was a genius and promoted him to CEO with a millionaire salary. Becoming an influencer was his perfect way of doing that. Get himself a pretty blonde who loves the camera but is vulnerable and has little self awareness, sees the hype she is getting on YouTube, the money she's making and the adoration and sees pound signs and an opportunity to get his own ego massaged. There's a bit in the Stacey Dooley doc that Anna explains Jonathan's motives. That whole documentary reveals exactly who Jonathan is and how not having control of the narrative affects him.

Jonathan from day one set out on wanting to emulate the Shay Carl and the Shaytards. Even before having any children, years before Emilia and when Anna was adamant she wouldn't have children. He was always going to turn the channel into a family channel. But best of all it gave him the opportunity to play god, to influence people, to tell the story he wanted to tell and for people to believe about himself (I grew up poor anyone) to control the narrative. A chance to play out the fantasy worlds he describes as a child as an adult.

And he absolutely loves it. But he doesn't know when to stop.

He's trying to influence the nanny situation even though if they had no nanny for 10 weeks every video wouldn't be Anna in the kitchen and him destroying the garden both away from the kids ALL DAY.

He tried to influence the #metoo movement with his story about having sexual relations with a male producer. Not understanding that the movement was about WOMEN. Not at the expense of male sexual assault but because women were being silenced for so long.

And now trying to influence the #blacklives matter movement with the typical white line we can't be racist because we have black/ brown friends and our children have black brown friends who they sit next to at school. Again missing the whole point! He completely othered that child and for what for his own gain. And using his child to do so to 🤢.

As for the "I had a meeting with YouTube" as though he controls YouTube and has influence in the actual business side. All to impress his fans and sound more powerful than he is. YouTube don't even feel that family channels should have comments enabled because of the amount of dodgy viewers. Their content creators would have been briefed about this and told it was in the interest of their families. What do they do? They override it and turn comments back on. They cannot do without being fawned over and having their egos stroked every day. And is begging for more interaction. Blinded by it almost that he doesn't see the disasters he's potentially getting himself into.

How Gleam/ Belle PR are not having serious talks with them I don't know. They know who watches these videos. They know that interacting regularly with certain fans and building relationships is a slippery slope. They've seen it happen. Even if there's nothing more behind it than just being happy people are supporting you, there's a risk when you engage in more than mere "thank you's". But even if they said anything they're the sort of people who just won't be told and think they know best.

Outside of the tiny YouTube bubble you aint tit Jon boi.

Oooft that was a lot! Apologies. But it needed saying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Is she really serious with this bullshit post?!?!

"...really strange having just these two home without the others this week!" Not a period, but an exclamation point. Sounds more like excitement to me than sadness.

"...and even though this feels a bit strange I know it's not forever!" Again, the exclamation point.
View attachment 145641

Also, I'm not a photographer, but the hot spot (the front light lighting the subject) is always high. The light always seems to be aimed above the subjects head, from the forehead up. In this case, Anna's inflated big head. The stairs behind her are lit better than her children. Maybe the tinkering in post (Lightroom) does this each time. Anyway, it looks ridiculous.
View attachment 145661
she says alessia and edwardo are thriving.. maybe because at school someone actually interacts with them without a camera?

• Angry
Reactions: 34
she says alessia and edwardo are thriving.. maybe because at school someone actually interacts with them without a camera?
I'm sure they are thriving because they're doing something productive with their time & brains instead of being left to their own devices...& iPads. They're brains were turning to mush under J&A's watch. Anna feigning missing them is an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if it is ever crossed his mind that the girls might make something up about him in order for them to get one up on the other fans?In my experience, teenage girls can act in crazy ways. I’m a teacher and I’ve seen it a few times where girls have made up stories about young male teachers. Though they’ve not been true, they do damage reputations. All it would take is one of the fans to make up a story about him to the other girls. Another girl get jealous and report him. Then they have all of the Twitter trails, comments and encouragement on the internet from Johnboy himself:unsure:
That exactly.
I don't think he would actually do anything so stupid he could be arrested for it, but all it takes is the girls fighting amongst themselves and crying rape on him..... It would not take a lot. Very dangerous situation... ohwell..

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why on earth would this idea of a “community section” be needed for a family channel? What would they all talk about? its just weird, Also do these girls even recognise how naive they are? You are obsessed with a FATHER of Four Children who is Married !!!!! it’s Crazy, Would these girls be comfortable telling their parents that i’m going to video chat with this man... probably not.
Sounds like he’s desperately trying to get those subscriber numbers back up again!...as he says for members of the channel only. Seems an inappropriate way of conversing with these younger viewers in a way which he thinks would pass as suitable, as it would be approved by YouTube or something. Hopefully YouTube use their brain and rethink that one for safety sake! As surely it wouldn’t be just their channel- it would open a whole other level of concern with regards to internet safety. I’m in two minds whether they would actually think this a good idea as didn’t the lady who Alfie deyes interviewed a while ago mention a lot about safety with regards to YouTube a while ago or something like that at least?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Just give him enough rope, it’ll happen sooner or later.

The official meeting was probably all in his head. Or Youtube merely heard him out, said we’ll see,
left, and then laughed at him and checked their lawyers. Jonathan is full of 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.