Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she says alessia and edwardo are thriving.. maybe because at school someone actually interacts with them without a camera?
so much for thriving, was it Jonathan in today's vlog that stated that Eduardo was having a difficult time at school because he has been separated from his friends and having to walk around the playground with no one to play with? although I will for sure say that E2 and A1 are better off at school, odd she cant acknowledge her child having a difficult time. Although this would require Anna to show emotion towards someone other than herself

• Sad
Reactions: 25
so much for thriving, was it Jonathan in today's vlog that stated that Eduardo was having a difficult time at school because he has been separated from his friends and having to walk around the playground with no one to play with? although I will for sure say that E2 and A1 are better off at school, odd she cant acknowledge her child having a difficult time. Although this would require Anna to show emotion towards someone other than herself
That sounds so sad that he has to walk around the playground by himself. I've seen one primary school in my village (we have two) with the children outside in small groups playing together, though I guess each school has a different approach given the guidance. My pre-school we have 3/4 children in each day and we all do activities together. Just seems incredibly sad and be so bad for his social and emotional development.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Jon boi has such a massive God/ Power complex. Him becoming an influencer has all been one big power trip. He tried by being in a band but when they fizzled out no one cared. He couldn't stand being in normal working environments because he had to take direction and work to other peoples requirements and no one blew smoke up his ass and told him he was a genius and promoted him to CEO with a millionaire salary. Becoming an influencer was his perfect way of doing that. Get himself a pretty blonde who loves the camera but is vulnerable and has little self awareness, sees the hype she is getting on YouTube, the money she's making and the adoration and sees pound signs and an opportunity to get his own ego massaged. There's a bit in the Stacey Dooley doc that Anna explains Jonathan's motives. That whole documentary reveals exactly who Jonathan is and how not having control of the narrative affects him.

Jonathan from day one set out on wanting to emulate the Shay Carl and the Shaytards. Even before having any children, years before Emilia and when Anna was adamant she wouldn't have children. He was always going to turn the channel into a family channel. But best of all it gave him the opportunity to play god, to influence people, to tell the story he wanted to tell and for people to believe about himself (I grew up poor anyone) to control the narrative. A chance to play out the fantasy worlds he describes as a child as an adult.

And he absolutely loves it. But he doesn't know when to stop.

He's trying to influence the nanny situation even though if they had no nanny for 10 weeks every video wouldn't be Anna in the kitchen and him destroying the garden both away from the kids ALL DAY.

He tried to influence the #metoo movement with his story about having sexual relations with a male producer. Not understanding that the movement was about WOMEN. Not at the expense of male sexual assault but because women were being silenced for so long.

And now trying to influence the #blacklives matter movement with the typical white line we can't be racist because we have black/ brown friends and our children have black brown friends who they sit next to at school. Again missing the whole point! He completely othered that child and for what for his own gain. And using his child to do so to 🤢.

As for the "I had a meeting with YouTube" as though he controls YouTube and has influence in the actual business side. All to impress his fans and sound more powerful than he is. YouTube don't even feel that family channels should have comments enabled because of the amount of dodgy viewers. Their content creators would have been briefed about this and told it was in the interest of their families. What do they do? They override it and turn comments back on. They cannot do without being fawned over and having their egos stroked every day. And is begging for more interaction. Blinded by it almost that he doesn't see the disasters he's potentially getting himself into.

How Gleam/ Belle PR are not having serious talks with them I don't know. They know who watches these videos. They know that interacting regularly with certain fans and building relationships is a slippery slope. They've seen it happen. Even if there's nothing more behind it than just being happy people are supporting you, there's a risk when you engage in more than mere "thank you's". But even if they said anything they're the sort of people who just won't be told and think they know best.

Outside of the tiny YouTube bubble you aint tit Jon boi.

Oooft that was a lot! Apologies. But it needed saying.
Totaly agree100% 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That sounds so sad that he has to walk around the playground by himself. I've seen one primary school in my village (we have two) with the children outside in small groups playing together, though I guess each school has a different approach given the guidance. My pre-school we have 3/4 children in each day and we all do activities together. Just seems incredibly sad and be so bad for his social and emotional development.
been there, it's hard

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'd love to watch that stacey Dooley episode again, especially now I see them in a totally differant light than I did back then , but it's no where to be found is it??

Reactions: 6
I'd love to watch that stacey Dooley episode again, especially now I see them in a totally differant light than I did back then , but it's no where to be found is it??
It’s on the Sky Go app. Ive just found it.

Reactions: 3
This Emily Rose who reshared the TikTok of Alessia seems to want to ignore the fact Jonathan and Anna aren't doing their bit, more than happy to tweet about the vlog and whatever Jonathan spoke about today, but just going to ignore the facts, after asking everyone multiple times to do their part
Screenshot_20200605_062156_com.twitter.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200605_061917_com.twitter.android.jpg

Jonathan did a whole rant in the vlog about how he doesn't want to be called out for saying the wrong thing which is why he hasn't said much but did the blackout because he wants to be involved. Then went on about how Anna's sister is married to a women, they have black and brown friends and LOL Dolls are all different colours and how it's all a "melting pot" (his words, I know melting pot isn't favourable wording for a lot of people). But honestly, no links? How are you doing your bit and using your platform to start a conversation if you're not doing the bare minimum because you're scared you're going to say the wrong thing?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This makes me so sad for any child who has been through/ going through this 🙁 to some adults it might be insignificant (Anna...* cough * ) but heartbreaking imagining a child feeling lonely and unwanted 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s on the Sky Go app. Ive just found it.
Ohh really, I must have another look around for it !!😁

This Emily Rose who reshared the TikTok of Alessia seems to want to ignore the fact Jonathan and Anna aren't doing their bit, more than happy to tweet about the vlog and whatever Jonathan spoke about today, but just going to ignore the facts, after asking everyone multiple times to do their part
View attachment 145904
View attachment 145901

Jonathan did a whole rant in the vlog about how he doesn't want to be called out for saying the wrong thing which is why he hasn't said much but did the blackout because he wants to be involved. Then went on about how Anna's sister is married to a women, they have black and brown friends and LOL Dolls are all different colours and how it's all a "melting pot" (his words, I know melting pot isn't favourable wording for a lot of people). But honestly, no links? How are you doing your bit and using your platform to start a conversation if you're not doing the bare minimum because you're scared you're going to say the wrong thing?
His little girly gang cant see any wrong atall can they , 🙄 he must love being adored by them , but there is also far more people calling them out on everything too!!!

There better saying nothing cus they cant see beyond there own noses any more and got there head stuck up their arse to seed whats going on in the real world!!

Last edited:
Probably really petty, but I can’t understand why they wouldn’t have given Eduardo the new bed, and Andrea the old bed as that has bars on and would clearly be safer for him? Plus it feels like something new for Eduardo?! I literally don’t get their logic 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Probably really petty, but I can’t understand why they wouldn’t have given Eduardo the new bed, and Andrea the old bed as that has bars on and would clearly be safer for him? Plus it feels like something new for Eduardo?! I literally don’t get their logic 🙃
Did the same for Emilia, Alessia got the new, now known to be bigger, bed without bars.

• Heart
It was on sky not that long ago the whole series x

Reactions: 2
How spoilt was E1 in today’s vlog? Not wanting edwardo to have a surprise of bunk beds when he got home.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It is because the E's beds were meant to be the top bunk.
Which totally makes sense when they were gonna be bunk beds! But once they realised they couldn’t do that, and that they were just gonna be 2 beds, they could have given Eduardo the new bed? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Came here to say this.
they have no common sense at all!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.