SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're too thick to have set themselves up for life. What would have been smart is to put the kids in a normal school and what they would have paid in fees should have been saved for them. Theyll run out of money, I cant wait to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not forgetting Anna's mum getting that huge tax fine!!! There couldn't have been a huge amount of money left after her father died!! And would they step up and help her out financially????

Reactions: 9
They're too thick to have set themselves up for life. What would have been smart is to put the kids in a normal school and what they would have paid in fees should have been saved for them. Theyll run out of money, I cant wait to see it.
Private school for a very public life.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her father wasn't some millionaire, he and her mother certainly seem to have lived a frugal lifestyle and he may have earned some money from his books. But let's assume he had 1mil in the bank, he has three daughters and two sons from his previous marriage, that leaves Anna with 200k when she turned 18. And that's if neither of the wives got a cut. Not that much considering neither Jonathan nor Anna worked a steady job from when they started YouTube in 2009. Plus taxes.

The fact that they used to live with Anna's mother for quite a while because they couldn't afford to pay rent makes me think this whole trust fund rumour is blown out of proportion. I do think there was one in place, but he didn't leave them as much as people think. How how has Erika lived in Brighton now? And she's saying she can't pay rent anymore, right? Probably because the fund dried out, if she paid 2k rent a month, 36 months, that "only" makes 72k.
Usually in Ireland when a parent dies the spouse inherits the lot. I have a Polish friend who told me before that in Poland the inheritance would be split by the surviving spouse and children. But I have never heard of this happening in Ireland. I have never believed the trust fund theory.

Reactions: 4
Trust funds aren't a thing in Ireland unless both parents die before the child/ren turn 18, unless specificied in his will it all automatically went to her mum.

They should have just had e1 and e2 and left it at that. A1 and a2 seem like an inconvenience.
They shouldn't have had any kids and they shouldn't have had any dogs, they are totally bleeping incompetent!

That's quite creepy somehow. So this is surely irrefutable evidence they have a nanny. I bet the kids are constantly told not to talk about her because the nanny is bound to be a big part of their lives and as such naturally the children will speak of her. Yet they don't and it must be quite hard for them to remember not to talk about 'Karen' for example. Not that I know her name is Karen but imagine 4 young kids, eldest 7 years old, mostly looked after by a nanny, they have been trained not to speak of when cameras are on. How stressful how head fucked would that be ? Young kids wouldn't be able to remember not to talk about Karen so how do they make sure the kid's don't ??

Maybe the nanny is a slave, I mean people do have domestic slaves from poorer countries. Hmm well I doubt it but that is really really weird.

For those who say focusing on hate is bad I agree. I think it's just so easy to go from valid criticism of people who choose to live publicly into hate. However these people are duping their audience who pay for their big flash house, private school and Disney holidays !! These people are deceiving those who fund their lifestyle and they need to stop. The more that's written about it the more pressure is on them to have the decency at least to be honest about the nanny.

I think Eduardo gets a hard time because he doesn't perform like they want. After there was discussion of Andrea's slow development she was almost forcing him to say 'Alessia' and getting a bit annoyed when he didn't. I know babies/toddlers vary a great deal but he seems to have no life, no emotion in him. At that age they usually dash about shouting and shrieking and squealing and babbling. Mind you he does climb.

Oh, to be fair, a positive I do notice is that Anna always says 'good boy' or 'good girl' a lot. If they do something she does praise them with that.
Yes, she does say good girl or good boy, but that's how you would praise a pet dog!
Her tone of voice is like she's saying it to one of the dogs!

So, Andy can climb out of his cot!
I bet they don't think to put pillows on the floor around the cot in case he falls from that height! We'll be seeing his poor face smashed in again!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I really really don’t understand why Jonathan just sat there, watching and filming Andy climbing out of his cot. Reprimand him!! No wonder he’s falling all the time. Kid knows no boundaries

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I genuinely used to think people were joking when they referred to him as celebrity dad of the year. Then I found out that the imbecile really won it! How?? Who else was nominated?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From urban dictionary...

Saccone Joly
Anna and Jonathon Saccone-Joly are the most famous family vloggers in Britain. They use cold showers as a form of punishment and for more than 10 years they have knowingly provided a daily supply of material for kiddie diddlers.

They have now joined TikTok to provide kiddie diddlers with fresh new inappropriate content of their children in various stages of costume, undress, and lip syncing to adult and sexually themed music.

Jonathan is proud to have won the "clas ohlson Celebrity Dad of the Year". A fake award from a furniture outlet who appreciate the type of content he provides.

From television show Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over, "So Jonathan Saccone Joly, how would you feel about pedophiles masturbating over your kids?"
Jonathan Saccone Joly, "I mean....is that a bad thing?"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I genuinely used to think people were joking when they referred to him as celebrity dad of the year. Then I found out that the imbecile really won it! How?? Who else was nominated?!
Prince William - tough competition there!!

• Wow
Literally anyone can hand out an award. The clas olson award is from a crappy furniture company who co-ordinated with the one guy they knew was egotistical enough to show up to collect it.

They vlogged him getting it. It was given to him in a meeting room with 5 foil balloons and 5 people from their talent agency standing around looking bored. So bleeping lame.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her father wasn't some millionaire, he and her mother certainly seem to have lived a frugal lifestyle and he may have earned some money from his books. But let's assume he had 1mil in the bank, he has three daughters and two sons from his previous marriage, that leaves Anna with 200k when she turned 18. And that's if neither of the wives got a cut. Not that much considering neither Jonathan nor Anna worked a steady job from when they started YouTube in 2009. Plus taxes.

The fact that they used to live with Anna's mother for quite a while because they couldn't afford to pay rent makes me think this whole trust fund rumour is blown out of proportion. I do think there was one in place, but he didn't leave them as much as people think. How how has Erika lived in Brighton now? And she's saying she can't pay rent anymore, right? Probably because the fund dried out, if she paid 2k rent a month, 36 months, that "only" makes 72k.
I’ve just been watching Erika’a stories and she has been talking saying she’s struggling with body dysmorphic disorder. I find it really concerning that Anna, Erika and Emma all have extreme issues surrounding their looks/weight/eating habits. I do wonder what went on in their childhood for them all to develop such issues.

Anna and Jonathan’s children are definitely witnessing Anna’s attitudes towards food, I really hope none of them have similar issues as they grow up. Emilia and Eduardo are definitely at the age to notice these things and Anna certainly hasn’t been able to overcome her eating disorder.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Literally anyone can hand out an award. The clas olson award is from a crappy furniture company who co-ordinated with the one guy they knew was egotistical enough to show up to collect it.

They vlogged him getting it. It was given to him in a meeting room with 5 foil balloons and 5 people from their talent agency standing around looking bored. So bleeping lame.

It was also like 2pm and the others nominated probably didn't even know they had been nominated. Did they do an ad with them, I'm trying to remember

This award was 100% organised by Gleam. Sometimes they are even paid for (paid to win) by the PR or management companies too. It’s more-so an advertising/PR ploy to get press for their clients. The SJs didn’t win cause they received the most votes or cause the company thought they were the most deserved, it was all a sham.

• Angry
  • Heart
He also was the only one asking for votes, I doubt any of the others even knew they were nominated. Pretty sure Prince William did not ask anyone to please vote for him. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been thinking about how much these muppets have changed over the last year or so and do we still know 100% that gleam are still there management team and they've not decided to just do it all themselves??? Surely your management team are there to look after you , but the content recently has become very disturbing and I cant believe noone has stepped in to stop this car crash!! Then on my mind is how after getting this huge house for them and staff with there own office space (izzy and who ever else worked for them) they suddenly just disappeared, after spending so much and making offices for them all??? Ok I know izzy is doing yoga,( I assume it's the same izzy) which is a very different job to what she did!! Now surely your management would be saying something about your obvious crap effort with photo shopping your pics, your sloppy editing showing your nanny, the disgusting spelling mistakes!! Is he doing this all on his own now without his team helping out??? Checking the content and spelling??? Just has had me thinking for a few days now 🤔🧐😞
I went over the Gleam Futures website and they had pictures of all the people they manage and the SJ's photo profile was not featured on their site from what I can see. So if this is any indication if they are still represented by Gleam then looks like they are not, which explains why their core staff they were usually surrounded by are no longer in their lives. I would imagine Gleam couldn't keep up explaining to brands and or potential brand deals in the works the continual tit show and regular spot fires they had to keep putting out and the cold shower scandal was the straw that broke the camels back with Gleam they were in damage control. The S'J's have a bad reputation and the exploitation of their kids is morally and fundamentally wrong. This would for sure go against Gleams principles and anybody who has a heart that this is just not acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna deffo reads here. There’s a distinct lack of sweaty morning (5am) instas where she talks about her sweaty out of place hairs. 🤔

• Sick
I’ve just been watching Erika’a stories and she has been talking saying she’s struggling with body dysmorphic disorder. I find it really concerning that Anna, Erika and Emma all have extreme issues surrounding their looks/weight/eating habits. I do wonder what went on in their childhood for them all to develop such issues.

Anna and Jonathan’s children are definitely witnessing Anna’s attitudes towards food, I really hope none of them have similar issues as they grow up. Emilia and Eduardo are definitely at the age to notice these things and Anna certainly hasn’t been able to overcome her eating disorder.
I think Erika needs to get a proper job or go back to college. Spending her life playing dress-up and posing for Instagram can’t be good for her mental health. Jesus Margaret what is going on with your girls? I have a feeling that if the dad was still alive those girls at least might have went to college.

• Sad

Didn't ladbaby mum and dad also win celebrity mum n dad of the year a few years back. Another YouTube channel but theses two joke about pranking eachother or doing something really good. Sorry if thats not the name it was in my recommendation videos. So is this whole award thing a joke. Cause I remember Prince William been in it amd I don't think he would of been in if it was a joke amd he would of won it but knowing the Prince he will denying having it and give it to one of these other so call celebrities.

Reactions: 2
They are still with Gleam. https://www.gleamfutures.com/our-roster/ You have to scroll down quite a bit, there's the family picture with them all dressed in blue and white.

Didn't ladbaby mum and dad also win celebrity mum n dad of the year a few years back. Another YouTube channel but theses two joke about pranking eachother or doing something really good. Sorry if thats not the name it was in my recommendation videos. So is this whole award thing a joke. Cause I remember Prince William been in it amd I don't think he would of been in if it was a joke amd he would of won it but knowing the Prince he will denying having it and give it to one of these other so call celebrities.
Yes, they had a Shorty Award in the 'Parenting' category. It was for Youtube channels. Of course the minions misunderstood, and the SJs miscommunicated, that the award was for 'best parents' instead of 'best family vloggers'. The 'best' was for the vlogging, not the parenting side of things. And even that is questionable. ;) They want people who will be there to pick up the award. They knew the SJs would be there, they can't resist.
I think this was around the time Anna had her miscarriage, and of course Jonathan had to joke about being such a great 'babymaker'.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.