SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Erika needs to get a proper job or go back to college. Spending her life playing dress-up and posing for Instagram can’t be good for her mental health. Jesus Margaret what is going on with your girls? I have a feeling that if the dad was still alive those girls at least might have went to college.
the 3 of them lost their dad that´s whats going on I think. i think Erika saw Anna´s career on Youtube and as an influencer and she wanted to try it herself

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Michelle Marie Fit is talking about increasing testosterone now 🙄.

Also how long til Anna has a matching tshirt to her new bestie
Screenshot_20200522-180310_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's Monday, let's see how last week's vlogs have been doing.

Mon - Caught babies fighting - 133k
Tue - Going on a fake holiday - 118k
Wed - Testing beauty products with a 3 yr old - 102k
Thurs - Not a good day - 135k
Fri- Back to school for the 4 kids - 125k
Sat - We left the house - 100k
Sun - Baby climbs out of crib - 92k

'She had an accident' has 200k and that was 3 weeks ago.

Anna dishing up pasta bake, actually straight from the oven. Jonathan comments how it 'smells amazing'. Yes, because microwaved food never smells quite the same.
All kids get one scoop.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anna dishing up pasta bake, actually straight from the oven. Jonathan comments how it 'smells amazing'. Yes, because microwaved food never smells quite the same.
it wasn't even a big scoop.. there were like 8 pieces of pasta there :confused: these portions aren't even big enough for andrea let alone the others!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
the 3 of them lost their dad that´s whats going on I think. i think Erika saw Anna´s career on Youtube and as an influencer and she wanted to try it herself
Jonny constantly pushed Erika into vlogging!! She used to shy away from the camera in the early days,, they brought her a great camera set up one birthday and sold this amazing life to her, then the biggest mistake ever was moving to Brighton! They hardly see each other and I remember anna saying how great it will be having her baby sister so close!! She probly got creeped out from the lettch!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Couldn't believe the portion sizes! And she said 'I know this is really boring ,I feel like I make this every single Sunday'. Yes it is boring and your kids are probably bored of it too! Seems she only reads a story to Alessia when Andrea is in her room as he likes stories but Alessia seems more interested in Tik Toks. Plus why can't Anna sit beside the bed instead of in it? There is no room for Alessia and Andrea once she's in there under the covers.

Reactions: 15
Books are only for bedtime, and she never interacts with the kids when reading to them. It's quite new for her to only read to the A's, but still... There is so much you can do with a picture book, counting, colours, finding objects, but nope... Just go through the text as quick as you can.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Usually in Ireland when a parent dies the spouse inherits the lot. I have a Polish friend who told me before that in Poland the inheritance would be split by the surviving spouse and children. But I have never heard of this happening in Ireland. I have never believed the trust fund theory.
How does Margate afford that huge house in cork then and all the holidays she goes on, plus helping Erika out..they are wealthy no doubt.

The
They're too thick to have set themselves up for life. What would have been smart is to put the kids in a normal school and what they would have paid in fees should have been saved for them. Theyll run out of money, I cant wait to see it.
They won't run out of money, I guarantee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Books are only for bedtime, and she never interacts with the kids when reading to them. It's quite new for her to only read to the A's, but still... There is so much you can do with a picture book, counting, colours, finding objects, but nope... Just go through the text as quick as you can.
Exactly, getting them more engaged with the book and learning at the same time! Also asking Alessia what she thinks might happen next in the story and ask questions at the end to see what her recall of the story is like (see if she's also listening). Alessia's development has gone back and they're not doing much to get it back on track. I hope if she goes back to nursery next week that her teacher can get her back to where she should be

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She only doing it to get some stupid mum of the year award hwnse all the stupid photoshoots 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
100% I find it so strange that she won’t just get a proper job.
I think Youtube is a proper job for some people, I see nothing wrong with that, its a good way to share talents and passions, how-to´s, while connecting with others (of course not talking about family vloggers who vlog their kids for a living, that´s different) I think not everyone is about a 9-5. I think Instagram became her job, in today´s world being an "influencer" has become a career (i know....) but it is what it is, I do however thing that if she´s struggling financially, she should upload more often than once a week or once a month maybe that could help

They were messed up before their father passed away. Who knows who influenced the older 2's behaviour, but I'm sure they influenced Erika's.

• Sad
  • Wow
Do they ever do anything slightly educational ? I mean, watching tik toks and testing makeup or beauty products with a 3 year old, really ? They are essentially grooming those girls to be complete airheads like their mum, when they have everything at their fingertips to have them thrive from an education point Of view. What a complete waste of resources.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Do they ever do anything slightly educational ? I mean, watching tik toks and testing makeup or beauty products with a 3 year old, really ? They are essentially grooming those girls to be complete airheads like their mum, when they have everything at their fingertips to have them thrive from an education point Of view. What a complete waste of resources.
Think the nanny must do the educational stuff with the younger 2, like learning colours, shapes, animals etc and any crafting activities for all of them. Anna just seems to do the older 2's homeschooling but complains about that and doesn't seem to make it fun for them.

Nope. Alessia is "only 3 so does not need homeschooling" and only plays with her dollies. Nothing constructive.

• Sad
  • Angry
3 is such a crucial age for learning motor skills and letter/number/sound recognition hence why it's called preschool. This is why preschools are kitted out the way they are, not that these 2 appreciate any of that

• Heart
3 is such a crucial age for learning motor skills and letter/number/sound recognition hence why it's called preschool. This is why preschools are kitted out the way they are, not that these 2 appreciate any of that
Yes! And by not doing that with her, she's going to fall behind the rest of her friends. She needs more engagement from both Anna and Jonathan but their too busy thinking of themselves. Also Andrea needs more stimulation and engagement, not just being left to run around the house.

How does Margate afford that huge house in cork then and all the holidays she goes on, plus helping Erika out..they are wealthy no doubt.

The
They won't run out of money, I guarantee.
When her husband died I’m sure the mortgage was paid off on the house. The house isn’t a mansion. Margaret works ( I’m assuming she does seeing as she got that tax bill) & I assume that’s how she pays for her holidays as well. She would also be entitled to a widow’s pension.A lot of assumptions going on, I agee.

Reactions: 2
When her husband died I’m sure the mortgage was paid off on the house. The house isn’t a mansion. Margaret works ( I’m assuming she does seeing as she got that tax bill) & I assume that’s how she pays for her holidays as well. She would also be entitled to a widow’s pension.A lot of assumptions going on, I agee.
What was this tax bill again.. i can't remember clearly. Was it to do with Anna n Jonathan putting something in her name or as it something else?

Reactions: 1
Margaret lives in a decent sized house but not huge, if that was the house bought when they moved to Cork 22 years ago then it probably wasn't too pricey, that area jumped in value about 15 years ago (don't quote me on that not exactly sure about that side of the city)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.