SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking sharp in your best fine rib vest from the new Spring/Summer trailer park haute collection with all your unfinished and misspelled tattoos on show: £20

Making sure you misspell your public profile so every company and advertiser will want to do business with you: priceless

View attachment 136876
Jonathan must be trying to communicate with Aliens. Earth to Jonathan:alien:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With regards to Andrea climbing, do they not think that if they actually disciplined their children properly, instead of letting them do whatever they wanted, he wouldn’t climb everywhere?

my case and point is the playroom - no discipline, no respect for their possessions, just empty it all, make a mess then play on iPads.

Reactions: 18
There's no filter on it, so she looks like she does in real life, way too old for her age. I wonder if she's managed to get a new dose of cheek filler or botox recently from her doctor friend
There’s definitely something going on because the other pictures in the series her face is nowhere near that thin

Reactions: 6
With regards to Andrea climbing, do they not think that if they actually disciplined their children properly, instead of letting them do whatever they wanted, he wouldn’t climb everywhere?

my case and point is the playroom - no discipline, no respect for their possessions, just empty it all, make a mess then play on iPads.
Disciplining and educating them = consistent work, being present for others, no instant gratification, doings something you don't get something out of (like vlog footage, a picture for Instagram or being told what a great mummy/funny daddy you are). Things narcissists have a very hard time with.

>>
"These two make me so proud everyday, such loving and supportive siblings, sure they fight but that’s just an excuse to hug and make it right again 👍🏻😁 #siblings #sacconejolys #jonathanjoly #photography "

Why does he have to be in the photo then? Thought he didn't like being in front of the camera? (ever thought about giving the kids and Anna the same 'luxury'?). And why pulling a mean mug in a photo about how proud of them he is? Sorry, but he just makes my skin crawl, knowing all the things he did

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't know if anyone has seen Jonathan's latest Tik Tok but I loved the concept of this one.. (please don't faint ladies and gents because I cannot believe I said I love something Jonathan has produced, and just to be clear I still hate Jonathan and don't condone Tik Tok) I have never witnessed anything in his Tik Tok that did not involve making his children doing some obscene type of stunt or showing their school uniforms and the list goes on and on but in this particular one it was in better taste versus every other Tik Tok he has made. It had a kind of calmness and tranquility and the music was lovely. But you know who I loved the most was Eduardo he was so animated and look kind of peaceful at the same time it might of been the slow motion not sure. But Eduardo looked so cute and his reactions were gorgeous.

Reactions: 6
Had a look at it, I feel bad as you like it but it's quite badly animated to be honest, all the letters are arranged exactly the same, thus looking fake. And since it's all post production and Jonathan isn't actually throwing anything up in the air, Eduardo is just pulling faces at nothing, just like his father told him to do, so it's just the same old dancing monkey routine. He just made Eduardo stand there because kids bring more views.

Reactions: 10
Yes that's fair enough I respect your view. This was just my view. I was just comparing this particular Tik Tok content versus all of his others. Like I said I am not condoning Jonathan's unforgiving actions towards his children.

Reactions: 5
Looking sharp in your best fine rib vest from the new Spring/Summer trailer park haute collection with all your unfinished and misspelled tattoos on show: £20

Making sure you misspell your public profile so every company and advertiser will want to do business with you: priceless

View attachment 136876
He making out that his dyslexia is bad .
Now my dyslexia is bad at times. But the fact that you are making out that you can't spell or get grammar right is showing is your beckning a joke as we keep saying how bad its getting. Download Grammarly it helps out. It's free.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's all good :) and to be fair, Jonathan's consistent delivery of subpar content over the last decade would make me applaud him just for showing his audience some respect by proofreading what he puts out for them to read or simply do something based on his own merits (no matter how bad) without relying on the children for once.

Reactions: 9
I love that Jonathan has decided to pick up a new hobby that he falsely believes he's amazing at.(like always) First off what the actual hell is that creepy ass pose behind the chair that makes his arms look like something out of a horror movie??🤣 No real photographer would use a weird pose that distorts your body that way. Secondly he's so good at photography he didn't know he shouldn't have the reflection of the light in the picture frame behind the kids. Jonathan you're tit at taking quality pictures just like you're tit at every half assed idea you come up with. I'm sure you'll quit all this "look at me I'm a photographer" bs soon. Like you always do.
Besides with both of them suddenly putting more content on IG it's clear their management or PR told them to be more active to pull in #ads$$$

Screenshot_20200524-081036_Instagram.jpg

20200524_081126.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's all good :) and to be fair, Jonathan's consistent delivery of subpar content over the last decade would make me applaud him just for showing his audience some respect by proofreading what he puts out for them to read or simply do something based on his own merits (no matter how bad) without relying on the children for once.
Yes I agree with you and sadly he uses his children for his own sick intentions and purposes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I love that Jonathan has decided to pick up a new hobby that he falsely believes he's amazing at.(like always) First off what the actual hell is that creepy ass pose behind the chair that makes his arms look like something out of a horror movie??🤣 No real photographer would use a weird pose that distorts your body that way. Secondly he's so good at photography he didn't know he shouldn't have the reflection of the light in the picture frame behind the kids. Jonathan you're tit at taking quality pictures just like you're tit at every half assed idea you come up with. I'm sure you'll quit all this "look at me I'm a photographer" bs soon. Like you always do.
Besides with both of them suddenly putting more content on IG it's clear their management or PR told them to be more active to pull in #ads$$$

View attachment 137014

View attachment 137016
The tv with all the cameras behind him is so creepy!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I've chosen out of respect for the fact she's probably a minor to cross out her face and name. Although she did choose to have a public Twitter account! It amazes me that she doesn't like strangers commenting on things she's CHOSEN by her own free will to put out on a public platform but has no care at all for contributing to Johnathan and Anna putting their NON CONSENTING children's daily private life out in the public to be commented on by potentially millions of strangers. If she doesn't like the way it what makes her feel think how Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia and Andrea will feel when they see all that was written about them in years to come. Those kids have been bullied and treated horrible at times by trolls because THEIR parents chose to use them as your entertainment in return for easy money. How can you not see you're actively contributing to spreading their PRIVATE lives all over the internet everyday. Have you ever thought about how they will feel having no say in what gets posted publicly about them? One day their going to read all the things strangers have said about them and they probably won't like it. But just know it was thier parents who chose to sell their privacy in return for easy money. No one would even know who they are to comment if it wasn't for their parents.
20200524_090702.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Had a look at it, I feel bad as you like it but it's quite badly animated to be honest, all the letters are arranged exactly the same, thus looking fake. And since it's all post production and Jonathan isn't actually throwing anything up in the air, Eduardo is just pulling faces at nothing, just like his father told him to do, so it's just the same old dancing monkey routine. He just made Eduardo stand there because kids bring more views.
And it’s hardly original. As per usual he is copying someone else.

View attachment 137014

View attachment 137016
Look at all the creepy cctv shots behind him in that pic. He looks like Ed Harris in the Truman Show - look at me with my little world that I control & let me present to you the cast.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

View attachment 137014

View attachment 137016
The first photo of Jonathan reminded me of Glynnis.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww bless her, we didn't make anything up, we're just decent human beings who are concerned for children who can't defend themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Emily Rose really been brainwashed to the point where she can’t see their wrong doings? It’s disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Emilia and Eduardo look photoshopped in.... the edge around them is odd
Especially around the back of Eduardo's head. I wonder if he had a photo off them hugging and wanted to get in on it, so combined two photos together?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.