SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but don't you remember they have had death threats and people trying to find where they live. I would want to have cameras around my place too to feel safe people are really mean to them.
You mean the card threatening his children he wrote himself? Or do you mean the fact that they let their 3 yo wander around in the garden alone and vulnerable? Maybe Emilia being used on weirdo sites? Or maybe the fact that he shows us his children's school grounds and their uniform and logos, so every sicko can go and pay them and every other child there a visit?

Or maybe just the fact that he chose money, celebrity and an easy life over getting an actual job to protect the privacy, integrity and safety of his children? Jonathan wakes up every single day, making the conscious decision of unnecessarily putting his children's safety on the line for the life it offers him. Don't invite danger so openly into your life and then moan when you have to live in fear.

And by the way, those security cameras are mostly for catching vlog footage and "watching" the kids without actually having to get off your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Been thinking about how much these muppets have changed over the last year or so and do we still know 100% that gleam are still there management team and they've not decided to just do it all themselves??? Surely your management team are there to look after you , but the content recently has become very disturbing and I cant believe noone has stepped in to stop this car crash!! Then on my mind is how after getting this huge house for them and staff with there own office space (izzy and who ever else worked for them) they suddenly just disappeared, after spending so much and making offices for them all??? Ok I know izzy is doing yoga,( I assume it's the same izzy) which is a very different job to what she did!! Now surely your management would be saying something about your obvious crap effort with photo shopping your pics, your sloppy editing showing your nanny, the disgusting spelling mistakes!! Is he doing this all on his own now without his team helping out??? Checking the content and spelling??? Just has had me thinking for a few days now 🤔🧐😞

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I heard in the vlog where they took the dog to the vet that they’d given the gate fob to ‘Jo’ - could this be the nanny?

Reactions: 5
They're still on Gleam's roster, but I think they hired a PR company after the cold shower debacle. I don't think the SJ's cost them anything (other than their reputation), so why not keep them on and get a cut once in a while when they get a deal, I guess. They're a sinking ship, neither Jonathan nor Anna are likeable and, with all the hired help and attitude, not even relatable. It doesn't look as though Gleam is investing in them anymore. I guess they're just riding this wave out, it will provide them with a good income for another couple of years, I mean, they still pop up in over 1.8m YT user feeds (how many of them are actual humans or active users, I don't know) so it will take a while for them to lose that source of income.

AD deals are definitely drying out more and more. Anna's quite good at faking being sociable and nice when in public, she'd have a good chance at getting some deals, but knowing Jonathan, he won't let her get the spotlight and be more popular than him and rather drag her down with him than let her be the "star".

It kind of scares me knowing how desperate Jonathan is, he just doesn't want to give up on fame and easy money, he desperately wants to be seen and loved, and I'm not sure what he'll do to stay relevant.

Reactions: 16
Why does he have that 'what's going on here then' look on his face in that picture with the E's? If he's writing about how lovely it is, why does he pull a face like that? So odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I heard in the vlog where they took the dog to the vet that they’d given the gate fob to ‘Jo’ - could this be the nanny?
The nanny is Zoe. Jo cud be the dog walker or some other staff member.

They're still on Gleam's roster, but I think they hired a PR company after the cold shower debacle. I don't think the SJ's cost them anything (other than their reputation), so why not keep them on and get a cut once in a while when they get a deal, I guess. They're a sinking ship, neither Jonathan nor Anna are likeable and, with all the hired help and attitude, not even relatable. It doesn't look as though Gleam is investing in them anymore. I guess they're just riding this wave out, it will provide them with a good income for another couple of years, I mean, they still pop up in over 1.8m YT user feeds (how many of them are actual humans or active users, I don't know) so it will take a while for them to lose that source of income.

AD deals are definitely drying out more and more. Anna's quite good at faking being sociable and nice when in public, she'd have a good chance at getting some deals, but knowing Jonathan, he won't let her get the spotlight and be more popular than him and rather drag her down with him than let her be the "star".

It kind of scares me knowing how desperate Jonathan is, he just doesn't want to give up on fame and easy money, he desperately wants to be seen and loved, and I'm not sure what he'll do to stay relevant.
I dont think they're a sinking ship, there's no evidence of this. They may not be raking in as much as they did but they're still taking it in.

Fyck
Disciplining and educating them = consistent work, being present for others, no instant gratification, doings something you don't get something out of (like vlog footage, a picture for Instagram or being told what a great mummy/funny daddy you are). Things narcissists have a very hard time with.

>>
"These two make me so proud everyday, such loving and supportive siblings, sure they fight but that’s just an excuse to hug and make it right again 👍🏻😁 #siblings #sacconejolys #jonathanjoly #photography "

Why does he have to be in the photo then? Thought he didn't like being in front of the camera? (ever thought about giving the kids and Anna the same 'luxury'?). And why pulling a mean mug in a photo about how proud of them he is? Sorry, but he just makes my skin crawl, knowing all the things he did

[/QUOT
bleeping state of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
so according to the title of the new vlog, andrea can get out of his crib by himself now.. :rolleyes: he'll be waking up edwardo even more now

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry but her moaning in front of Emilia is soo wrong. She treats Emilia like a teenager! Can’t stand her moaning about Andrea around Emilia. The same with Alessia when Emilia is around. Urgh

• Angry
  • Sad
Sorry but her moaning in front of Emilia is soo wrong. She treats Emilia like a teenager! Can’t stand her moaning about Andrea around Emilia. The same with Alessia when Emilia is around. Urgh
First time posting on here!

I so agree with you. As someone who grew up with a single mum negatively talking/complaining about other family members (my dad, sister etc), it can be so damaging to the relationships you have with those people! It could really affect Emilia's relationship with her siblings :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I know that but theyre still earning lots. Thousands a month.
I think what we mean is, they're not making as much as they used to, they have peaked somewhere around 2014/15. This doesn't mean they're poor by any means. But give it another five years (and no, they won't be "poor" then either". Just the fact that she no longer has someone prepping the meals for her to reheat (well, that's probably partially due to her wanting to look busy, like a good mother and get away from the kids while doing so, not just the money being tight), they also let go of two PA's. Anna is also cutting way back on her designer gear (that she ends up never using because she doesn't leave the house... those Chanel shoes? The Balmain blazer? The expensive handbags? The Burberry trench coat?).

Also, the way they moaned about the cost of their Disney holiday, and that's with the vilaaahhh being paid for, they only had to pay for the plane tickets and Disney. That didn't sound like an affluent family with money to spend at all. They're living on the merits of companies sponsoring their trips, especially now with four kids. They haven't been on a holiday or even day trip with the kids in years without it being sponsored, before that, they went to a plush hotel in Sorrento with a marble bath and rooftop terrace on their own dime every year. And remember all the monthly expenses they have with private school, full time nanny, cleaner, dog walker, mortgage and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think what we mean is, they're not making as much as they used to, they have peaked somewhere around 2014/15. This doesn't mean they're poor by any means. But give it another five years (and no, they won't be "poor" then either". Just the fact that she no longer has someone prepping the meals for her to reheat (well, that's probably partially due to her wanting to look busy, like a good mother and get away from the kids while doing so, not just the money being tight), they also let go of two PA's. Anna is also cutting way back on her designer gear (that she ends up never using because she doesn't leave the house... those Chanel shoes? The Balmain blazer? The expensive handbags? The Burberry trench coat?).

Also, the way they moaned about the cost of their Disney holiday, and that's with the vilaaahhh being paid for, they only had to pay for the plane tickets and Disney. That didn't sound like an affluent family with money to spend at all. They're living on the merits of companies sponsoring their trips, especially now with four kids. They haven't been on a holiday or even day trip with the kids in years without it being sponsored, before that, they went to a plush hotel in Sorrento with a marble bath and rooftop terrace on their own dime every year. And remember all the monthly expenses they have with private school, full time nanny, cleaner, dog walker, mortgage and so on.
Yes they can still afford all that staff - dog walker/groomer, nanny, car valeter, cleaner plus four lots of school fees, posh cars, a mansion so they're still hugely wealthy. Anna probably still buys designer stuff but doesn't show it anymore the sane way as they don't show their po hauls anymore. The holidays to Sorrento were paid for by that posh hotel, their holidays are always highly sponsored, they don't need to pay for them. I don't think we need worry about their finances cos they're set for life.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Little squid media has only 19k assets. So no money being made there. This was taken from a public site so not divulging any secrets . It won't be long until dre dre (I hate that name) goes to pre school so to have all four in a fee paying school isn't going to be cheap. I hope they've saved wisely 🙈 not !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes they can still afford all that staff - dog walker/groomer, nanny, car valeter, cleaner plus four lots of school fees, posh cars, a mansion so they're still hugely wealthy. Anna probably still buys designer stuff but doesn't show it anymore the sane way as they don't show their po hauls anymore. The holidays to Sorrento were paid for by that posh hotel, their holidays are always highly sponsored, they don't need to pay for them. I don't think we need worry about their finances cos they're set for life.
Doesn't Anna still have her trust fund from daddy?!

I doubt they are set for life. They have a lot of outgoings and the income they get now is not sustainable. Whose going to be watching their crappy channel in a few years time? They have no skills & no education. They will blow through all their money then it will be the trolls’ fault when their house of cards comes crashing down.

• Heart
Doesn't Anna still have her trust fund from daddy?!
Her father wasn't some millionaire, he and her mother certainly seem to have lived a frugal lifestyle and he may have earned some money from his books. But let's assume he had 1mil in the bank, he has three daughters and two sons from his previous marriage, that leaves Anna with 200k when she turned 18. And that's if neither of the wives got a cut. Not that much considering neither Jonathan nor Anna worked a steady job from when they started YouTube in 2009. Plus taxes.

The fact that they used to live with Anna's mother for quite a while because they couldn't afford to pay rent makes me think this whole trust fund rumour is blown out of proportion. I do think there was one in place, but he didn't leave them as much as people think. How how has Erika lived in Brighton now? And she's saying she can't pay rent anymore, right? Probably because the fund dried out, if she paid 2k rent a month, 36 months, that "only" makes 72k.

Reactions: 7
I realise now of course they want us to know they have a nanny or they wouldn't have made it clear they were going to the vets alone. I mean who was minding the kids ?

What I hate is them filming in the kid's bedroom. The bedroom should be out of bounds. The kids never agreed to be under surveillance to start with so this is a breach of human rights. But to film them asleep, in bed, just waking up I mean for fucks sake don't they know what they are doing wrong. I'm just imagining myself as a child and how I'd feel if I was being filmed all the time just in that very private time of waking up. Waking up and going to sleep is private time for your children and it is only monstrous greed and lack of initiative that drives A and J to do this.

The bimbo has a dog walker, a cleaner and a nanny and had 4 children for money. I really look forward to about 6 years time when Emilia is around 12 and Eduardo is 11 - do they think they are going to film them in bed and pimp it all over the internet then. But I don't think they will last that long, I think there will be new legislation about this form of abuse of a child's rights.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
who knows if they are set for life with 4 kids in private schools and the rest they have, some wealthy people have lost it all cause they thought their money was never ending

Reactions: 14
I realise now of course they want us to know they have a nanny or they wouldn't have made it clear they were going to the vets alone. I mean who was minding the kids ?

What I hate is them filming in the kid's bedroom. The bedroom should be out of bounds. The kids never agreed to be under surveillance to start with so this is a breach of human rights. But to film them asleep, in bed, just waking up I mean for fucks sake don't they know what they are doing wrong. I'm just imagining myself as a child and how I'd feel if I was being filmed all the time just in that very private time of waking up. Waking up and going to sleep is private time for your children and it is only monstrous greed and lack of initiative that drives A and J to do this.

The bimbo has a dog walker, a cleaner and a nanny and had 4 children for money. I really look forward to about 6 years time when Emilia is around 12 and Eduardo is 11 - do they think they are going to film them in bed and pimp it all over the internet then. But I don't think they will last that long, I think there will be new legislation about this form of abuse of a child's rights.
I agree, the bedrooms should not be filmed in. I can't imagine waking up and seeing a camera right in your face. I think Emilia now looks annoyed when they film her waking up in bed so won't be long until she tells them to get the camera out of her face.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.