SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't ladbaby mum and dad also win celebrity mum n dad of the year a few years back. Another YouTube channel but theses two joke about pranking eachother or doing something really good. Sorry if thats not the name it was in my recommendation videos. So is this whole award thing a joke. Cause I remember Prince William been in it amd I don't think he would of been in if it was a joke amd he would of won it but knowing the Prince he will denying having it and give it to one of these other so call celebrities.
Prince William wouldn’t have even known he was nominated & I doubt he would have cared either. The winner had to be someone who could turn up for pictures in the middle of the day. Someone with nothing better to do. My god I’d say the staff had a good laugh and how excited this eejit got over winning his fake award.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My bad I didn't see them there when I looked earlier..my glasses must need a new prescription. Thanks.☺
No problem. I got quite excited when I had to scroll so far to find them. ;) The black and white pictures do not help either.

Reactions: 2
Prince William wouldn’t have even known he was nominated & I doubt he would have cared either. The winner had to be someone who could turn up for pictures in the middle of the day. Someone with nothing better to do. My god I’d say the staff had a good laugh and how excited this eejit got over winning his fake award.
J must of be so desperate to win a award that he must think its still real. Didn't their win a tv award also woth a magazine cause i remember him take saying smash it. Why its a silly award.
I don't think Prince William would of cared about it. I don't even think many celebrities knew their where in as non talked about it. Just Jonathan cause he wanted to be world famous. Yeah your world famous alright for giving your children cold showers and showing your kids privates on the web. And you don't care people masturbate over them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They won a Radio Times award, which is a TV guide. People were able to vote multiple times, which is why he was repeating day after day to 'smash it'. He got so carried away with getting the fans to vote that he ended up video chatting with them, causing yet another scandal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
They won a Radio Times award, which is a TV guide. People were able to vote multiple times, which is why he was repeating day after day to 'smash it'. He got so carried away with getting the fans to vote that he ended up video chatting with them, causing yet another scandal.
Gee they want to be so famous. Hello you been on Graham Norton, this morning maybe other shows. Noone cares about you when they interview you cause they know your fake. You have money your a millionaire just be happy with that. Oh wait you can't. You need to be more famous.

Reactions: 4
Personally I don’t think they need a nanny, neither work long hours, away from home etc etc, they chose to have the amount of kids/dogs they did BUT

if they just said at the beginning, yes we have a nanny now, she helps doing XYZ because sometimes we go away for work, or can’t always pick the kids up from school because of meetings and we wanted the kids to have continuity,
I don’t think anyone would have batted an eyelid, because it’s not hugely different from some people having help from family.
The fact they’ve tried to hide it is what will screw them over, because they’re no longer this open and honest family who are hard working & great parents. It will throw a lot of what people think into doubt, did they teach this child to do that or was it the nanny? They’ve betrayed a trust people had in them, the actual use of a nanny is neither here nor there it’s not important, the lies are what will rain on them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember that god awful film Jonathan made?? And didn’t he say he was going to hire out a cinema so his ‘friendliest friends’ could all go and watch it together?🤣🤣🤣 so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember that god awful film Jonathan made?? And didn’t he say he was going to hire out a cinema so his ‘friendliest friends’ could all go and watch it together?🤣🤣🤣 so weird
Remember when he said he was sending it to all the festivals 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When the scumjoy's and their talent agency pay the media to promote this glamorous picture...

clas.jpg

Just remember what it actually was...

A small meeting room with a handful of their hired staff, metal filing cabinets, discount balloons, electric floor outlets and a cruddy little media sponsorship backdrop. It's all part of the charade.

clas2j.jpg
clas3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Erika needs to get a proper job or go back to college. Spending her life playing dress-up and posing for Instagram can’t be good for her mental health. Jesus Margaret what is going on with your girls? I have a feeling that if the dad was still alive those girls at least might have went to college.
100% I find it so strange that she won’t just get a proper job.

100% I find it so strange that she won’t just get a proper job.
When she first moved to Brighton she was talking about taking courses or maybe going to college. Guess the vlogging life was more appealing, although she does not upload consistently enough to make a lot of money I don't think?

Personally I don’t think they need a nanny, neither work long hours, away from home etc etc, they chose to have the amount of kids/dogs they did BUT

if they just said at the beginning, yes we have a nanny now, she helps doing XYZ because sometimes we go away for work, or can’t always pick the kids up from school because of meetings and we wanted the kids to have continuity,
I don’t think anyone would have batted an eyelid, because it’s not hugely different from some people having help from family.
The fact they’ve tried to hide it is what will screw them over, because they’re no longer this open and honest family who are hard working & great parents. It will throw a lot of what people think into doubt, did they teach this child to do that or was it the nanny? They’ve betrayed a trust people had in them, the actual use of a nanny is neither here nor there it’s not important, the lies are what will rain on them
They've had a nanny for years. When Eduardo was little they had Tasha, who was a beautiful woman who got a lot of compliments when they had Eduardo's birthday party. Anna didn't like that, so they started hiding her.
When Tasha left (was fired? Who knows...) they struggled getting a replacement. They've had at least 2 since.

They currently have a blonde woman called Zoe, she went to Disney with them as well. Emilia is on a vlog in a shopping centre talking to her and mentioning her name. They never acknowledged her, but she was seen pushing the double pushchair and keeping the E's company as well whilst Anna and Jonathan were walking way ahead of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s been 3 days since Anna posted a “family” picture on IG! Where’d you go darling? Did Jonathan get fed up taking your picture every day? Is that why he started posting some of his own? Also a couple days since posting on Twitter. Wonder what’s really been going on all weekend...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been 3 days since Anna posted a “family” picture on IG! Where’d you go darling? Did Jonathan get fed up taking your picture every day? Is that why he started posting some of his own? Also a couple days since posting on Twitter. Wonder what’s really been going on all weekend...
I hope none of the kids hurt themselves again....

Reactions: 3
Gee they want to be so famous. Hello you been on Graham Norton, this morning maybe other shows. Noone cares about you when they interview you cause they know your fake. You have money your a millionaire just be happy with that. Oh wait you can't. You need to be more famous.
Hence why they're shoving the kids into acting lessons, if they can't be famous at least theyll be famous for being the crappy parents of famous kids

Reactions: 9
I really would love to hear from someone who worked for them how it was. I can't and also don't want to imagine having Anna and Jonathan as my boss. Two uneducated, arrogant people who are so far away from reality telling me what to do and using me for basically everything they don't want to do themselves, like watch their own kids.

Their employees probably have to sign something that forbids them to talk about what happens in their house.

• Heart
Apparently this site is making false allegations and its really affecting them....a stranger. Its obsession and sadly Jonathan gets a kick out of all this
It's pretty disturbing she's so obsessed with them that her bio is "Emily of the Emily Roses" -Johnathan Sacconejoly

Like she's some kind of Johnathan SacconeJoly groupie!🤣 He's not even a Z lister I promise you. He's using you and your friends.

I feel so sorry for her because she's so young and naive she has no idea Johnathan could give 2 shits about her or the other "Emily's". He's using their obsession to his advantage purely for engagement figures. They've even started a Sacconejoly's TikTok account. They are helping bring in views and exposure to his channel of course he's being nice. They think there's some kind of genuine "friendship" with him and Anna. They don't even have real friends in real life I assure they're not making friends with some teenage girls online. Johnathan is desperate to keep his channel and self professed fame alive and will do anything for it. If that means being nice to some girls who are drumming up intrest he can't around his channel he'll play along.
Again if she doesn't like the attention her PUBLIC Twitter has gotten her from obsessively tweeting a 40 yr old man all day everyday I ask her to think about what she's helping do to those poor kids who have no say in having everyday of their lives public for her entertainment. She has the privilege of making her Twitter PRIVATE if she wants to, the Sacconejoly's kids don't!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's pretty disturbing she's so obsessed with them that her bio is "Emily of the Emily Roses" -Johnathan Sacconejoly

Like she's some kind of Johnathan SacconeJoly groupie!🤣 He's not even a Z lister I promise you. He's using you and your friends.

I feel so sorry for her because she's so young and naive she has no idea Johnathan could give 2 shits about her or the other "Emily's". He's using their obsession to his advantage purely for engagement figures. They've even started a Sacconejoly's TikTok account. They are helping bring in views and exposure to his channel of course he's being nice to these fools. They think there's some kind of genuine "friendship" with him and Anna. They don't even have real friends in real life I assure they're not making friends with some teenage girls online. Johnathan is desperate to keep his channel and self professed fame alive and will do anything for it. If that means being nice to some girls who are drumming up intrest he can't around his channel he'll play along.
Again if she doesn't like the attention her public Twitter has gotten her from obsessively tweeting a 40 yr old man all day everyday I ask her to think about what she's helping do to those poor kids who have no say in having everyday of their lives public for her entertainment. She has the privilege of making her Twitter private the Sacconejoly's kids don't!!!
I know. They even posted pictures of them copying emelias style as a baby with the bows
I feel Jonathan has fueled this and after reading through I have read that a couple of them have significantly suffered with their mental health. Unfortunately I believe that they see Jonathan as someone who makes them feel special

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Apparently this site is making false allegations and its really affecting them....a stranger. Its obsession and sadly Jonathan gets a kick out of all this
Ohhhh pleaseeeeeee!!! Dont come in and read what's written in here then!!! You can't be very loyal to lord and lady muck if you want to come into a site which is talking about them, your upset by it little girl cus the truth hurts!! 🤬

I know. They even posted pictures of them copying emelias style as a baby with the bows
I feel Jonathan has fueled this and after reading through I have read that a couple of them have significantly suffered with their mental health. Unfortunately I believe that they see Jonathan as someone who makes them feel special
It's getting very worrying, cant anyone see what's going on??? Where are his family and friends??? It needs to stop now!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.