Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 3.31.21 pm.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

paolo

Chatty Member
The first few minutes of their last vlog Ann expresses all the reasons why she resents Andrea.
Andrea is ungrateful.
Andrea loves Jon more than her.
Andrea will kiss Jon but won't kiss her sloppy mouth.
Andrea came from HER WOMB NOT HIS!!!
Andrea's milk came from HER BOOBIES!!!
Andrea BROKE HER PELVIS and his name should haven been PELVIS BREAKER!!!

It's a pretty fucking disturbing way to talk to a baby. Especially one with a busted face and black eye.
And no, Emily Roses, she isn't joking. She hates that kid more than the other 3 combined.

The two of them going at it to scare the As at bedtime was messed up. Making Alessia cry from fear of you, Ann, you undeserving c*nt. Every time you hurt those kids I see your doppelganger. You're getting the face you deserve.

annavoldemort.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Chriss71

VIP Member
New thread #22 and the award for parent of the year goes tooo........... the saccoe- joly Nanny!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Hello to Jonathan or Anna reading here. Just a wee parenting tip. When you transition children to a bed they will get out a lot at the beginning. What you have to do is without talking to them CALMLY take them back to bed, tuck them in and leave them. Night after night until they learn getting out has no benefits. I’m not sure what you did with the other three but putting the side back on Andreas bed isn’t helping him learn the right thing to do. So when his big bed arrives expect a few nights of staying up later, putting him back but not talking to him and he will quickly get the idea.
You should probably address this to Eduardo. He does the night shift with Andrea.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Lots of people are calling them out about the nanny and not being honest about it today. A lot of people aren't really happy about it and their dishonesty. I think people are starting to see through them. I think this comment sums it up though.
1590260890566.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

alphabetspaghetti

Emily rose.

I know you’re probably still reading this so if you’re going to pay attention to one message, please let it be this.
I’m not an adult and I genuinely mean this from teen girl to teen girl. I’m 17 and when I was 15 I was messaging a YouTuber. I’m unsure of your age and I really can’t be bothered finding out but I’m going to assume we’re close. I won’t put in a name of this YouTuber but I was completely blind to who he really was. Of course he was safe, he was connected to family channels and channels aimed at kids, so surely he was a good guy? No. This man was a pedophile. He wanted to talk to me for reasons I won’t mention but it won’t take a genius to figure out. I know that Jonathan seems nice, he seems a caring man, he seems trustworthy, he seems SAFE, but just remember that people lie over the internet to get what they want. Please, please, please stop messaging him - it doesn’t matter if it’s just public twitter convos - it has great potential to become something much more dangerous and it is so difficult to get out a situation like that when you’re being sucked in and feelings start happening. I know he seems like everything and more right not but I promise you will regret it. I’m glad you’ve made friends through something you have in common but please do not let the thing you have is common is that you were all victims. Because that’s what me and others have in common. We were victims. Right now? You might not be a victim. But tomorrow? You might be a victim. The man I knew was seen as respectful and a good person - even now I still can’t believe he was so different. At the start he was so genuine and a lovely guy. You might relate to this as you see that as Jonathan. Just remember that I became a victim.

Please Emily Rose, cut contact before it gets to my situation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
All the workouts and her legs never change - love you need to cover them up not flaunt them
I don’t think women should be shamed into covering up their legs because they don’t fit within the societal norms. I have larger legs than the rest of my body and I am probably the same size as Anna now.I don’t think the focus should be body shaming her. It’s more that she never looks entirely comfortable in what she is wearing. I would want her to be comfortable in her own skin so she could dress in clothes that fit, stop her crash dieting and endless focus on image/food. It would benefit her life hugely and she’d be far easier going. I don’t think body shaming, even though it’s Anna, is nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Jonathans fangirls have invited him back into their video chats for someone's birthday, STOP INVITING A 40 YEAR OLD INTO YOUR TEEN GROUP CHATS IT'S DISGUSTING

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

paolo

Chatty Member
From urban dictionary...

Saccone Joly
Anna and Jonathon Saccone-Joly are the most famous family vloggers in Britain. They use cold showers as a form of punishment and for more than 10 years they have knowingly provided a daily supply of material for kiddie diddlers.

They have now joined TikTok to provide kiddie diddlers with fresh new inappropriate content of their children in various stages of costume, undress, and lip syncing to adult and sexually themed music.

Jonathan is proud to have won the "clas ohlson Celebrity Dad of the Year". A fake award from a furniture outlet who appreciate the type of content he provides.

From television show Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over, "So Jonathan Saccone Joly, how would you feel about pedophiles masturbating over your kids?"
Jonathan Saccone Joly, "I mean....is that a bad thing?"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Following my previous comment re zoom class..

Ed doesnt want to be seen in girls clothes in front of his class mates, but is made to perform in girls clothes for videos, completely unaware the same class mates will watch it...

This just proves how unaware they (and kids in general) are about the concept of vlogs and YouTube vlogging and who can watch it..

Why would you show your child in dress every other day, when he clearly doesnt want to be seen in girls dresses.. I just cant with them 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Leandra

This is weird. A few days ago I said why doesn't she make something like shepherds pie, simple food etc and todays video shows her making the most bizarre shepherds pie I have ever seen..
some of the ingredients are

turkey mince (shepherd's pie is lamb mince hence shepherd)
paprika
nutmeg
garlic
peppers
cumin

I mean WTF is she making...

and then instead of just mash to top it she puts in oranges in the sweet potato

I mean I can't recall all the ingredients but she has to be taking the piss or torturing her family.

The collection of flavours would be vomit inducing. You wouldn't put all those spices and garlic in just a simple shepherds pie using turkey mince and then stick an orange in the mash.

Yum yum orangey mash on top of curry and nutmeg flavour turkey mince is not 'shepherds' pie it's more like turkey vomit.

Did this meal seem anywhere near normal to you ? Have I led a sheltered life ? Why is she always eating turkey mince ?

Do you think they are trolling this forum ? If she is she'd be wasting alot of time and money so it seems unlikley.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
I just want to add that The DaddyO5 family who had their kids taken away for mentally abusing them were doing it under the umbrella of "just joking" too. A court of law decided that joking with your kids to the point of causing them to cry regularly was deemed mental abuse and was bad enough for them to take the children away. So any minions who think Anna's just playing around calm down, might want to think about that. If a mother regularly makes her children super anxious and nervous and thinks it's hilarious to scare them to the point of tears everyday she is mentally abusive period! Children should never feel scared or nervous around their own mother and all the Sjs kids clearly do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

scousebird

You can leave your house to take your dog to the vet but you can’t take your child with a serious black eye to the doctors?

This has actually made me want to drive 300 miles to Surrey and punch them both in the face.

• Heart
  • Angry

smace07

Anna says she's going to revive her own channel because she has more time now that the kids are older. Real reason is probably because they've realised money is drying up and ad revenue is tanking along with views & subs on their main channel.

• Haha
#22 nanny's been to the beach, nanny's been to the park.. Where's daddy going on these runs after dark

Nanny can cope with 4, daddy's boozy in his shed, mummy's in bed dreaming off less kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Solkrem

Wow Anna must think the Nanny is some sort of extraordinary superhuman for taking the 4 kids out by herself. I genuinely can’t remember a single time when Anna has taken all 4 kids out on her own, and I think the only time she’s ever had to look after all 4 on her own was when Jonathan was ill.
I’m really glad the kids have a nanny anyway, she’s good for them and actually does fun, educational and creative activities with them. Unfortunately I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids favoured the nanny over their own mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38