SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even said that Myka "adopted a child for views"! How in the hell can she not see that Johnathan and Anna also had children for views!?? It's so strange to me that someone who's so obsessed with the Sjs can recognize another Youtuber exploiting a helpless child for views and money but she can't see that the Sjs are doing the exact same thing. They are no different.
I suppose the Sjs have not started a fundraising .. Yet .....

Reactions: 3
The whole defence of the nanny situation was really really trying to deflect his own weirdness onto the audience.

He started off by making out 'child care' was a 'shameful' word, like making out everyone is overreacting when it is not the fact they have a nanny that is the issue but the fact that they have deceived the public about it for so long. This is a deception, there's no doubt about it. They make out they are a normal family and they aren't. They are living a life of luxury, don't look after their own kids or their own dogs and not even their own duvet covers come to that - oh dear it must have exhausted anna to put on the duvet cover the other day....

They've lied to their audience just by keeping the nanny hidden for so long and no amount of deflection and bullshit will change that. Then she turns up in last night's video and says 'oh i have nothing to do'.....well you never have anything to do, you have staff.

Also the bullshit of 'no one can manage 4 kids without childcare' well why have 4 kids then ? On the day they had off when the kids were with the nanny (and the soppy music was such a lie because if the parents weren't shooting it how the duck is it meant to be such a lovely family day) she said she was bored - like without kids life was so boring. No Anna, people have interest in other things, they use their intellect, their minds, have other aims and goals than just reproducing.

On this recent video I wondered what Alessia is saying at 17. 47-50 ? After Anna says she put her on the naughty step many times Alessia says 'you whack me' or something like that ? I can't tell what she's saying, can you hear it ?

WHAT!! ' no-one can manage 4 kids' !! He actually said that ???? But her guess what your nanny can manage 4 kids perfectly!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, I do have issues with them having a nanny when both of them are home. Childcare, sure. But a nanny? Absolutely no need.
But that wasn't the point. The point was that she was there during lockdown when she shouldn't be, eventhough the minions seems to think she only just returned, and the fact that they, especially Anna, kept moaning about how hard it is having all 4 kids home and having to homeschool 2 of them. The nanny could have dealt with the younger two while Anna had all the time in the world to do the homeschooling in the morning, instead of only taking nap time when the Es are probably tired too.
Exactly what I meant by the parents need to spend more time with the children! We don’t know how many times a week / hours a day the nanny is there. But, that aside the parents need to do more with the children. I’m not defending them by having a nanny, but I think I’m their case, with all the money they have, 4 children and running a business it is somewhat expectable to have extra childcare when like Jonathan said they have no family around. This obviously does not exclude the fact that the nanny was their during lockdown. Obviously that should not have been aloud if the nanny was not living there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.