SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus! In yesterday’s vlog, at around 4 minutes, Eduardo is swinging and you can see the whole swing set shaking, no secured properly

Also, surely all of those spices wouldnt be great for someone as young as Andrea? Especially since she’s been serving him meals like this since he could eat.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Ok sorry it this is against forum rules, but I found out something fascinating: one of Anna’s “friend” vloggers Mykka Stauffer is going through a bit of a scandal. She was one of the 3 Americans that stayed at the Greystone Psychiatric Facility (aka the SacconeJoly house) when they were visiting the UK. Anna didn’t do a single activity with them but instead refused to leave the house because she “had to feed Andrea.” Anyways, a while ago Mykka crowdfunded money to adopt a special needs child from China. And she has recently allegedly given him back up for adoption or sent him away to be institutionalized 😳 And she refuses to speak about it despite the fact that this child is suddenly gone and not in their life/vlogs anymore.

I find it fitting that this woman looked up to Anna and wanted to be friends with her. They’re both mean spirited, sinister women! The company you keep says a lot about you!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Ok sorry it this is against forum rules, but I found out something fascinating: one of Anna’s “friend” vloggers Mykka Stauffer is going through a bit of a scandal. She was one of the 3 Americans that stayed at the Greystone Psychiatric Facility (aka the SacconeJoly house) when they were visiting the UK. Anna didn’t do a single activity with them but instead refused to leave the house because she “had to feed Andrea.” Anyways, a while ago Mykka crowdfunded money to adopt a special needs child from China. And she has recently allegedly given him back up for adoption or sent him away to be institutionalized 😳 And she refuses to speak about it despite the fact that this child is suddenly gone and not in their life/vlogs anymore.

I find it fitting that this woman looked up to Anna and wanted to be friends with her. They’re both mean spirited, sinister women! The company you keep says a lot about you!
Brianna k and tiffini beaston also stayed at the same time and I think I saw people commenting that they had falling out but I have no idea why! Maybe this is something to do with that! As Brianna has often said myka is her best friend so I think it’s tiffini who has distanced herself from them

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know i’m gonna be so alone with this comment but, I don’t think this meal looks too bad 😬😬
Looks like something I would make tbh (although i dont claim to be a great chef like anal does)
No for once the meal looks half edible it's just the sickening size of her potions for what's ment to be her main meal!!!!!

Reactions: 2
No for once the meal looks half edible it's just the sickening size of her potions for what's ment to be her main meal!!!!!
i’d be interested in how many calories she eats a day. i’m pretty bad at judging serving size, so it would be interesting.

Reactions: 4
Anna’s eating is completely disordered again! What annoys me the most is that she does podcasts, articles etc about promoting body positivity and overcoming an eating disorder, when it’s plain to see that she still has disordered eating! No one exercises 5 times a week at 5 In the morning, eats breakfast at 5, has a snack of egg whites and avocado ( not whole eggs or a normal snack of an apple or cereal bar) and makes a very unappetising turkey Shepard’s pie ( with spices, orange zest and no cheese!) and can claim that they eat a normal diet. Her dinner portion is tiny and made up mainly of veg! If she really was over her eating disorder she wouldn’t be eating the same foods every day at the same time, living by rules of having a smaller dinner and a bigger lunch. She would be eating normal food/ meals at normal times! When she starts restricting her food she’s starts her what I eat in a day videos and starts posting lots of pictures on Instagram! The reason she goes to bed so early is to ignore her hunger pains! She needs help but also needs to stop taking part in podcasts/ articles re over coming eating disorders and body positivity! Sorry for the rant but their lies just annoy me! They think everyone is stupid!
I absolutely agree with this, I would never condemn anyone who has an ED, it is a terrible disease that can ruin lives, but what I do think is disgusting is her doing work where she implies she’s got over it, when it’s a lie. She’s sending out a very unhealthy narrative. I also think with four children who will definitely pick up on her unhealthy relationship with food she needs to get help. But I honestly don’t think her and that disgusting husband put the welfare of their children first.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok please is it me or in practically every picture lately wee andrea is holding onto his arm in the same way???? Somone please look back over the pictures and see what you think???? This is all since his accident!!! 🤔🤔
He may very well have hurt his arm in the accident. But who cares, right......? Doctor Jonathan decided he did not need to be checked out and Mum of the Year Anna went along with it.

When your fork is bigger than your plate for what is meant to be your main meal of the day you know there’s a big issue
That is a desert plate, not one for meals. And if that's a serving spoon full of pasta (rice pasta?? Is that 'more healthy'? I have no idea) I'd be very surprised. How can there be leftovers when she cooks so little for dinners anyway?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He may very well have hurt his arm in the accident. But who cares, right......? Doctor Jonathan decided he did not need to be checked out and Mum of the Year Anna went along with it.

That is a desert plate, not one for meals. And if that's a serving spoon full of pasta (rice pasta?? Is that 'more healthy'? I have no idea) I'd be very surprised. How can there be leftovers when she cooks so little for dinners anyway?
I just don’t understand why her loved ones don’t intervene? My mum was shocked that the older two are still eating out of their “baby” bowls. They could have a proper plate and cutlery - I’m certain they do at school.

Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand why her loved ones don’t intervene? My mum was shocked that the older two are still eating out of their “baby” bowls. They could have a proper plate and cutlery - I’m certain they do at school.
Maybe her mum does not like to touch the subject? And Jonathan clearly doesn't. If he did he would tell her no more cooking segments, but they're easy to film and provide easy fodder for daily vlogs. But really, she should stay away from filming and showing her food.

The kids should be eating with proper cutlery and from an real plate. She's not doing them any favours by treating them like babies.

Reactions: 6
No one, not even auto correct is allowed to tell Jonathan Joly what to do! 🤦‍♀️ Reading this gave me a migraine

DC71A163-DF44-4C7E-A3CE-0BF26C6C745C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Latest 7th family photo in 6 days. What is she trying to prove....what is the message your are trying to send Anna? That you are some role model or mother of the year.?
Don’t even come close☹View attachment 134281
What a weird life. These kids have to entertain themselves most of the time but once a day they get all dressed up, pulled in front of a camera and forced to smile. What a weird family.

Reactions: 20
Emily rose.

I know you’re probably still reading this so if you’re going to pay attention to one message, please let it be this.
I’m not an adult and I genuinely mean this from teen girl to teen girl. I’m 17 and when I was 15 I was messaging a YouTuber. I’m unsure of your age and I really can’t be bothered finding out but I’m going to assume we’re close. I won’t put in a name of this YouTuber but I was completely blind to who he really was. Of course he was safe, he was connected to family channels and channels aimed at kids, so surely he was a good guy? No. This man was a pedophile. He wanted to talk to me for reasons I won’t mention but it won’t take a genius to figure out. I know that Jonathan seems nice, he seems a caring man, he seems trustworthy, he seems SAFE, but just remember that people lie over the internet to get what they want. Please, please, please stop messaging him - it doesn’t matter if it’s just public twitter convos - it has great potential to become something much more dangerous and it is so difficult to get out a situation like that when you’re being sucked in and feelings start happening. I know he seems like everything and more right not but I promise you will regret it. I’m glad you’ve made friends through something you have in common but please do not let the thing you have is common is that you were all victims. Because that’s what me and others have in common. We were victims. Right now? You might not be a victim. But tomorrow? You might be a victim. The man I knew was seen as respectful and a good person - even now I still can’t believe he was so different. At the start he was so genuine and a lovely guy. You might relate to this as you see that as Jonathan. Just remember that I became a victim.

Please Emily Rose, cut contact before it gets to my situation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
No one, not even auto correct is allowed to tell Jonathan Joly what to do! 🤦‍♀️ Reading this gave me a migraine

View attachment 134423
Ohhhh id be so embarrassed knowing that complete *****,so let's play with mummy's make up!then go mad at you next week for playing with mummy's make up!!! Those poor kids are soooooo confused , I wish for there sake they can go back to school soon 😪

Emily rose.

I know you’re probably still reading this so if you’re going to pay attention to one message, please let it be this.
I’m not an adult and I genuinely mean this from teen girl to teen girl. I’m 17 and when I was 15 I was messaging a YouTuber. I’m unsure of your age and I really can’t be bothered finding out but I’m going to assume we’re close. I won’t put in a name of this YouTuber but I was completely blind to who he really was. Of course he was safe, he was connected to family channels and channels aimed at kids, so surely he was a good guy? No. This man was a pedophile. He wanted to talk to me for reasons I won’t mention but it won’t take a genius to figure out. I know that Jonathan seems nice, he seems a caring man, he seems trustworthy, he seems SAFE, but just remember that people lie over the internet to get what they want. Please, please, please stop messaging him - it doesn’t matter if it’s just public twitter convos - it has great potential to become something much more dangerous and it is so difficult to get out a situation like that when you’re being sucked in and feelings start happening. I know he seems like everything and more right not but I promise you will regret it. I’m glad you’ve made friends through something you have in common but please do not let the thing you have is common is that you were all victims. Because that’s what me and others have in common. We were victims. Right now? You might not be a victim. But tomorrow? You might be a victim. The man I knew was seen as respectful and a good person - even now I still can’t believe he was so different. At the start he was so genuine and a lovely guy. You might relate to this as you see that as Jonathan. Just remember that I became a victim.

Please Emily Rose, cut contact before it gets to my situation.
Sending love to you alphabet Spaghetti xx that took guts to admit to well done you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even if nothing ever happens, it's still 'Oh he's the 40 year old who talks to teenage girls on Twitter'. It's so wrong how he keeps encouraging these girls.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Even if nothing ever happens, it's still 'Oh he's the 40 year old who talks to teenage girls on Twitter'. It's so wrong how he keeps encouraging these girls.
Indeed!! The fact that hes activity encourages this group of girls to play the silly games of being the 1st one to comment is pretty dangerous and promising them " a meet up" at the end of it is just not right atall, Its a pretty dangerous game to be having any kind of interaction with somone they dont really know and asking to join in there zoom chats!! All this attention to a40 yr man who has no loving attention from his wife who prefers to go to bed at 8pm than stay up and have a few hours with her husband is asking for trouble!!!😟

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

View attachment 134423
Looks like Anna's beauty freebies are running low. Gotta let the brands know you're down to do reviews so they send the free tit your way huh Anna. Greedy witch. Buy your own crap. Your kids have made you enough money to do so.
Am I the only 1 who thinks he purposely makes these stupid and obvious spelling and grammatical errors for engagement? Just like spelling Wednesday wrong. He knew he would get loads of comments telling him it's wrong and bingo now he got engagement out of those stupid minions 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

View attachment 134423
I can’t read all of that it hurts my eyes too much. But what a surprise he is slacking with the leaderboard, he can’t follow anything through. Joan if an advertiser reads this dross do you really think they will want to work with an illiterate fool? I don’t care about his dyslexia. His lazy witch wife should write the intros if he really is this incapable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.