SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im actually soo over them to the point where for mental health I dont care what they do anymore, I´m so over Anna being so ungrateful for her blessed life, being always so perfectionism and I´m so over Jonathan profiting from his kids, im sorry for the kids I just hope they are happy little campers, they will continue to do what they want and getting frustrated by them only annoys me so its not worth it for me
ill stop commenting here bcause im done with them, i may read comments here but thats it,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi 👋 first time poster here. Been following the threads for a while and use to post on another (now inactive) forum.

I was looking through Jonathan’s twitter likes and it appears he’s been liking this Emily Rose’s tweets since at least 2017. About 85% of his likes are of tweets from young “fan” girls, 10% of other content creators (not many as of recent thou), and 5% his actual wife. I get they have a mostly female audience, and many of them are quite young, but there’s no reason for a middle-aged married man of 4 kids to be liking all these tweets, especially responding to them. He met Anna when she was 18/19, despite him being 26. I wonder if all these younger girls giving him attention is bringing him back to those days. He’s defo going through some weird mid-life crisis. Relying on the nativity and innocence of these younger viewers is pretty disgusting. I’m sure when they grow up a bit they will realise how much time they wasted on the SJs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
im actually soo over them to the point where for mental health I dont care what they do anymore, I´m so over Anna being so ungrateful for her blessed life, being always so perfectionism and I´m so over Jonathan profiting from his kids, im sorry for the kids I just hope they are happy little campers, they will continue to do what they want and getting frustrated by them only annoys me so its not worth it for me
ill stop commenting here bcause im done with them, i may read comments here but thats it,
I feel the same as you but I am hoping that their channel gets shutdown very soon... which keeps me hanging around.

Reactions: 12

I hear you! I know it can be at times torture to watch. Hopefully the proper people needed will address the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On a forum, Im not sure which, someone used to take one for the team and watch then give a run down of the vlogs so no one else felt compelled to watch. That way the SJs got less views and people commenting on the forum wern't so beside themselves with rage over what they were seeing!
On saying that I've never watched them, aside from the 1 or 2 I saw by accident that led me to find these forums, and I don't plan on ever starting! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On a forum, Im not sure which, someone used to take one for the team and watch then give a run down of the vlogs so no one else felt compelled to watch. That way the SJs got less views and people commenting on the forum wern't so beside themselves with rage over what they were seeing!
On saying that I've never watched them, aside from the 1 or 2 I saw by accident that led me to find these forums, and I don't plan on ever starting! 😅
I used to do that on another forum. It got very draining in the end....

Just how much Tiktok is Emilia watching/performing? She has this weird American accent now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
More Nanny evidence from yesterday. Andrea crashes in to the trampoline the other three kids are on. Anna is filming. You can hear Jonathan on his tractor in the distance. Andrea looks back for help (not at Anna) and a shadow starts to appear in the scene before they cut the clip...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I see Andrea has a new high chair this morning.... I wonder what prompted that?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
In the blog yesterday when Anna was reviewing the product with Lessie the kids were screaming outside and you hear a female voice trying to calm them.

Also in some shots it looked like Lessie had a big bruise on her forehead.

I see Andrea has a new high chair this morning.... I wonder what prompted that?
He had a Stokke Trip Trap which I always wondered why he wasn't in the toddler seat, surely they have the attachment for toddlers?

Reactions: 5
Saw this in the comments today from a Gary Jolly. Joly spelt with two L's wonder if he is related to Jonathan, But anyway what peaked my antenna's if he is related he asked hope you are ok. I don't know really, could mean nothing. Coincidental? Just saying😅🤪 B669EBC4-1A11-4905-91B9-CC67EB9ACBB8.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Holy cow, I was wondering what "drama" Myka was talking about on Instagram but I've not really beenfollowing her lately. I just saw that deleted all pictures of Huxley. This boy, this "special child with special needs", is the reason why she has so many followers and views. And now she just deletes everything, doesn't say anything about it and smiles on her photos acting like nothing happened? Crazy...
Apologies, I realise this is the wrong tread but does anyone know where I could read more about this business with the Stauffers giving up Huxley? I’ve been wondering for ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apologies, I realise this is the wrong tread but does anyone know where I could read more about this business with the Stauffers giving up Huxley? I’ve been wondering for ages!
Yes but I'm not sure what the rules are here but there is another forum that has all the details. I've followed this situation closely. It's sickening what's happening.

Reactions: 1
Yes but I'm not sure what the rules are here but there is another forum that has all the details. I've followed this situation closely. It's sickening what's happening.
Ytmommadrama. Easy to find, but really horrible tobread If it is true. Sorry for this topic in the wrong thread

Reactions: 2
Just came across this on twitter and omg I sincerely hope Andrea grows out of his gnome father’s looks🤣
Edit: I personally find Andrea super cute, I just hope he doesn’t look like Jonathan in the future because that would be super unfortunate!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just came across this on twitter and omg I sincerely hope Andrea grows out of his gnome father’s looks🤣
Edit: I personally find Andrea super cute, I just hope he doesn’t look like Jonathan in the future because that would be super unfortunate!
theres also a photo of anna that looks exactly like andrea- its quite scary that anna as a baby looked like jonathan :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.