SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend just sent me a photo of her cooking dinner. It is turkey mince, rice and veggies 🤪 I know she doesn’t watch the sacconejolys but she is on a diet. I thought oh no... not her as well.

Then I found out it was dinner for her dogs 🤣

View attachment 134024
This has made me laugh so hard when I read your post about your friends food for the dog is like Anna's food. THIS IS GOLD!!! I am still laughing by the way😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the Emily roses mother’s and fathers/guardians etc would think of them messaging a 40 year old man?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This is weird. A few days ago I said why doesn't she make something like shepherds pie, simple food etc and todays video shows her making the most bizarre shepherds pie I have ever seen..
some of the ingredients are

turkey mince (shepherd's pie is lamb mince hence shepherd)
paprika
nutmeg
garlic
peppers
cumin

I mean WTF is she making...

and then instead of just mash to top it she puts in oranges in the sweet potato

I mean I can't recall all the ingredients but she has to be taking the piss or torturing her family.

The collection of flavours would be vomit inducing. You wouldn't put all those spices and garlic in just a simple shepherds pie using turkey mince and then stick an orange in the mash.

Yum yum orangey mash on top of curry and nutmeg flavour turkey mince is not 'shepherds' pie it's more like turkey vomit.

Did this meal seem anywhere near normal to you ? Have I led a sheltered life ? Why is she always eating turkey mince ?

Do you think they are trolling this forum ? If she is she'd be wasting alot of time and money so it seems unlikley.
Why did she ruin a perfectly good meal with all those spices and orange zest, grrrrr!! The kids would prefer it more just plain and simple. And use different types of meat, you can get low fat lamb/beef mince if she's that worried.

Reactions: 12
A shepherds/cottage pie is comfort food and she destroyed it with her spices and orange, I'm ok with switching potato for sweet potato but it's simplicity is what makes it a great dinner.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice the stains all over Eduardo's bedding in yesterdays video?

They were yellowish which would make me assume bed wetting but were very close to pillow, either way it is appalling to put footage like that of a child, imagine friends saw it in years to come!

Also clean freak Anna change the beds if there has been an accident.

Maybe it was a spilled drink but still change the bedding or is the problem that it isn't in your schedule until the weekend so Eduardo can lie in it for next few days!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
All that fakeness makes my teeth ache. And why is Andrea always the furthest away from her? It's so odd.
These are not 'family photos', these are IG photos for damage control. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice the stains all over Eduardo's bedding in yesterdays video?

They were yellowish which would make me assume bed wetting but were very close to pillow, either way it is appalling to put footage like that of a child, imagine friends saw it in years to come!

Also clean freak Anna change the beds if there has been an accident.

Maybe it was a spilled drink but still change the bedding or is the problem that it isn't in your schedule until the weekend so Eduardo can lie in it for next few days!
I’m guessing it’s normally the cleaner’s job. Seeing as it takes her 2 hours to empty the dishwasher, it would probably take her half a day to change a bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This was a few weeks ago, thought it was relevant... the two youngest kids sitting / climbing on the window sill, Anna in a different room, Jonathan filming them from outside 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This was a few weeks ago, thought it was relevant... the two youngest kids sitting / climbing on the window sill, Anna in a different room, Jonathan filming them from outside 🙄

And the look of horror when the older 2 realised they weren't 'watching' their toddler siblings.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Dear Emily Rose,

If you do indeed read here, please go back to the points raised about communicating with a 40 year old man. For your safety and well-being, please read and open your eyes.

Yours sincerely,

A genuinely concerned human.

Reactions: 15

Hmmmm.....is that the playroom window with the sharp cornered shelf right next to it??? Bet that's what Andrea fell on!
Here's Emilia standing in a window too. Not sure what room, but encouraging and allowing your children to stand in windows even on the second floor is so irresponsible and dangerous! Just because it's locked doesn't mean anything. Kids figure out locks and other safe guards so easily. If 1 of those kids falls out a second floor window they will be 100% at fault for not teaching their kids it's not ok to stand in windows but also for encouraging it regularly!

Screenshot_20200520-061053_Instagram.jpg

Dear Emily Rose,

If you do indeed read here, please go back to the points raised about communicating with a 40 year old man. For your safety and well-being, please read and open your eyes.

Yours sincerely,

A genuinely concerned human.
She's 21 yrs old. She probably thinks it makes her special that the rotten toothed gnome pays her attention. Little does she know he literally could care less about her and her little groupie gang. He's only being nice because they're keeping the engagement up with their competition. Maybe when she grows up and has kids she'll understand how cruel and scummy it is to sell your own children's privacy from the day they're conceived for loads of money. Maybe she'll feel bad the SJs kids privacy was stolen for her entertainment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That meal... 🤢why is she cooking everything in chicken stock now and using no oil? And no cheese on top of the shepherds pie.... but she will put it on individually at the end for those who want it... orange zest which can be so bitter in the mash? Where the F is she getting these recipes from? Why do the kids need to eat this, that could have been such a nice meal cooked as a regular shepherds pie without all the middle eastern spices (which are delicious in their own way, but probably not what most kids would rate as their favourite flavours). And then half her small dinner plate was taken up with her wilted, days old baked, then left to sit in truckloads of balsamic vinegar vegetables. Anna, if you read here, please get yourself some help. I am genuinely concerned for your health. It is so obvious your ED is back in full force with all these changes to your exercise and eating. Gleam, her management/publicists, friends, husband... anyone that reads here and knows her personally are irresponsible for letting this behaviour continue and to be out on public platforms. Over the last few months she has put on a drastic alarming amount of weight, and is now shedding it at the same rate. After making countless videos about suffering from an eating disorder... Something is very seriously not right with her right now and I really hope instead of people picking her to shreds, someone gets her the help she so clearly needs.

Reactions: 21
Is it really a family picture when the dad is not in it? 😀

Also I think she is using the spices for her weight - spices should help with your metabolism.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.