SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily rose.

I know you’re probably still reading this so if you’re going to pay attention to one message, please let it be this.
I’m not an adult and I genuinely mean this from teen girl to teen girl. I’m 17 and when I was 15 I was messaging a YouTuber. I’m unsure of your age and I really can’t be bothered finding out but I’m going to assume we’re close. I won’t put in a name of this YouTuber but I was completely blind to who he really was. Of course he was safe, he was connected to family channels and channels aimed at kids, so surely he was a good guy? No. This man was a pedophile. He wanted to talk to me for reasons I won’t mention but it won’t take a genius to figure out. I know that Jonathan seems nice, he seems a caring man, he seems trustworthy, he seems SAFE, but just remember that people lie over the internet to get what they want. Please, please, please stop messaging him - it doesn’t matter if it’s just public twitter convos - it has great potential to become something much more dangerous and it is so difficult to get out a situation like that when you’re being sucked in and feelings start happening. I know he seems like everything and more right not but I promise you will regret it. I’m glad you’ve made friends through something you have in common but please do not let the thing you have is common is that you were all victims. Because that’s what me and others have in common. We were victims. Right now? You might not be a victim. But tomorrow? You might be a victim. The man I knew was seen as respectful and a good person - even now I still can’t believe he was so different. At the start he was so genuine and a lovely guy. You might relate to this as you see that as Jonathan. Just remember that I became a victim.

Please Emily Rose, cut contact before it gets to my situation.
Thank you for this message. I hope you're doing well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok sorry it this is against forum rules, but I found out something fascinating: one of Anna’s “friend” vloggers Mykka Stauffer is going through a bit of a scandal. She was one of the 3 Americans that stayed at the Greystone Psychiatric Facility (aka the SacconeJoly house) when they were visiting the UK. Anna didn’t do a single activity with them but instead refused to leave the house because she “had to feed Andrea.” Anyways, a while ago Mykka crowdfunded money to adopt a special needs child from China. And she has recently allegedly given him back up for adoption or sent him away to be institutionalized 😳 And she refuses to speak about it despite the fact that this child is suddenly gone and not in their life/vlogs anymore.

I find it fitting that this woman looked up to Anna and wanted to be friends with her. They’re both mean spirited, sinister women! The company you keep says a lot about you!
Holy cow, I was wondering what "drama" Myka was talking about on Instagram but I've not really beenfollowing her lately. I just saw that deleted all pictures of Huxley. This boy, this "special child with special needs", is the reason why she has so many followers and views. And now she just deletes everything, doesn't say anything about it and smiles on her photos acting like nothing happened? Crazy...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ohhhh id be so embarrassed knowing that complete *****,so let's play with mummy's make up!then go mad at you next week for playing with mummy's make up!!! Those poor kids are soooooo confused , I wish for there sake they can go back to school soon 😪

Sending love to you alphabet Spaghetti xx that took guts to admit to well done you xx
Thank you, if it helps her understand she needs to get out of the situation then it’s 100% worth the long post x

Even if nothing ever happens, it's still 'Oh he's the 40 year old who talks to teenage girls on Twitter'. It's so wrong how he keeps encouraging these girls.
I agree completely, I just posted my story to try and make her understand how it does happen and how easy it is to not think it will happen to you. It’s such a disgusting thing that he’s doing and it needs to be stopped before it does go too far x

Indeed!! The fact that hes activity encourages this group of girls to play the silly games of being the 1st one to comment is pretty dangerous and promising them " a meet up" at the end of it is just not right atall, Its a pretty dangerous game to be having any kind of interaction with somone they dont really know and asking to join in there zoom chats!! All this attention to a40 yr man who has no loving attention from his wife who prefers to go to bed at 8pm than stay up and have a few hours with her husband is asking for trouble!!!😟
It’s a disgusting little game and god knows why no other youtuber or family member has stepped in to stop it
Thank you for this message. I hope you're doing well xxx
thank you for the kind words, I’m just hoping Emily reads it and it hits her what may happen ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, first time poster but long time reader.
Generally I like the SaconneJoly's (Emilia is my favourite, well Emilia from before lockdown), but I don't agree with how they choose what to tell about and what doesn't e.g. the Andrea's accident, or when Alessia has almost 40 degrees fever. Normally, in both cases someone would take their children to the doctor. But that's another thing.
I've decided to post here because I've noticed another proof that nanny is there, which blows my mind while hearing Anna complaining about home schooling.
Focus on the background audio from 5:50 especially 6:32 (take them off?) and 6:57 (come on and play?). I don't think it's a movie, or TV.
I just don't understand how they can lie about such a thing. I bet that cleaning lady is also coming to clean the house or Anna/Jonathan does it when nanny is taking care of children.
To clarify: I'm not saying they are a bad parents in general, I just don't like their look of "picture perfect family" where the hide all the bad or inconvenient stuff creating disturbed image.
Only thing I am not so thrilled about is how they left bathrooms not repaired. Basically only one of them is working and maybe Emilias. It just blows my mind.

Reactions: 8
. And she has recently allegedly given him back up for adoption or sent him away to be institutionalized 😳 And she refuses to speak about it despite the fact that this child is suddenly gone and not in their life/vlogs anymore.
Where did you get that from? If it is true that would be horrible

Reactions: 3
I absolutely agree with this, I would never condemn anyone who has an ED, it is a terrible disease that can ruin lives, but what I do think is disgusting is her doing work where she implies she’s got over it, when it’s a lie. She’s sending out a very unhealthy narrative. I also think with four children who will definitely pick up on her unhealthy relationship with food she needs to get help. But I honestly don’t think her and that disgusting husband put the welfare of their children first.
It’s unreal and she has relapsed too many times to claim innocence. She should know better. She knows she’s sick. She knows that for a variety of reasons she’s unable to get well at the moment. And she needs to keep her eating and exercise off YouTube for now. It’s like an alcoholic vlogging a bender and using cutesy little cups and posting cocktail recipes. It’s a bit demented.

One thing I love about Generation Z is that they have no tolerance for fat shaming or for diet culture. They have a lot of compassion for and openness about mental health, but they reject any type of eating restrictions or trying to tell people what their bodies should or shouldn’t look like. It’s so sweet to witness as a millennial because my generation grew up idolizing Kate Moss and the Olsen twins- heroin chic, skeletal, unhealthy women.

There are a lot of TikToks that “call out” people that make TikToks about “weight loss hacks” and “detoxing.” One girl made a sweet little video saying “Stop promoting your eating disorders on TikTok. My sisters on here and she’s 13.” Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Here are some positive TikToks for you to view during your daily Tattle visit, Anna. I hope they encourage you to get healthy and ditch Michelle Marie Fit 😘:
- The dangers of having a goal to be skinny: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
- Why moderation is key and restricting stinks: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
- For the next time you wont let yourself have one of your baked goods because it wouldn’t be following your eating schedule/rules: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm actually hoping someone is there to watch the kids as Anna and Jonathan sat outside to have their dinner and I couldn't hear any kids playing outside, so they must've been playing inside. The lack of supervision is just appalling.

Reactions: 15
I'm actually hoping someone is there to watch the kids as Anna and Jonathan sat outside to have their dinner and I couldn't hear any kids playing outside, so they must've been playing inside. The lack of supervision is just appalling.
Just out of curiosity: how far apart do they sit when eating outside? ☺

Reactions: 4
Hi, first time poster but long time reader.
Generally I like the SaconneJoly's (Emilia is my favourite, well Emilia from before lockdown), but I don't agree with how they choose what to tell about and what doesn't e.g. the Andrea's accident, or when Alessia has almost 40 degrees fever. Normally, in both cases someone would take their children to the doctor. But that's another thing.
I've decided to post here because I've noticed another proof that nanny is there, which blows my mind while hearing Anna complaining about home schooling.
Focus on the background audio from 5:50 especially 6:32 (take them off?) and 6:57 (come on and play?). I don't think it's a movie, or TV.
I just don't understand how they can lie about such a thing. I bet that cleaning lady is also coming to clean the house or Anna/Jonathan does it when nanny is taking care of children.
To clarify: I'm not saying they are a bad parents in general, I just don't like their look of "picture perfect family" where the hide all the bad or inconvenient stuff creating disturbed image.
Only thing I am not so thrilled about is how they left bathrooms not repaired. Basically only one of them is working and maybe Emilias. It just blows my mind.
To add to the nanny evidence at around 8.33 on today’s vlog the nanny can be heard in the background saying no no no It’s a woman’s voice and too quiet to be Anna’s voice as she is filming.

Reactions: 6
To add to the nanny evidence at around 8.33 on today’s vlog the nanny can be heard in the background saying no no no It’s a woman’s voice and too quiet to be Anna’s voice as she is filming.
I thought that too! Then she pointed the camera down and Andrea was by the trampoline in the green car and I thought maybe he was babbling. Or it was the nanny saying 'no no no' as he was probably about to crash into the trampoline.

Reactions: 4
Funny I don't remember anyone on this board claiming we thought any of Jonathan's little fangirls were their nanny!!🤔
Even funnier is that they read here. 🤣 Seeing that you're so chummy with old rotten tooth Jo 🤢 could you ask if he's had his baby's injury checked by a doctor yet!!! Too busy making his kids do Tiktoks? Daddy needs to earn a living off his kids backs right?
View attachment 134013
That was me that said that , but sarcastically, obviously, stupid little witch is as thick as the Jolies😂😂😂😂😂😂
As if any of us here are that dumb to think a 13 -16 year old can be a nanny! 😂😂😂😂

This has made me laugh so hard when I read your post about your friends food for the dog is like Anna's food. THIS IS GOLD!!! I am still laughing by the way😂😂😂😂😂
It actually looks more edible than Lazy ass Anna's tit!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought that too! Then she pointed the camera down and Andrea was by the trampoline in the green car and I thought maybe he was babbling. Or it was the nanny saying 'no no no' as he was probably about to crash into the trampoline.
He should not be in it, let alone drive it.

Reactions: 12
I told my boyfriend I was watching them, and how their family channel is their income, how their parents records the kids for a living, how the kids are all over social media before they could choose to do so, to bring traffic for income, and its because of the kids they bought a huge house and live a luxury life and he agreed with me on reporting them, not because of the big house but because how abusive they are. I told him about this forum and how non of us approve of what they do. Usually when I don´t like a channel I just don´t watch it, I don´t believe in being negative towards people I cannot stand, I just click off but how they are to these kids and dogs and how they get away with this changes things.

Anna called Alessia a beast today when she was waking her up.. in front of their siblings. I cannot stand Anna anymore.
I´m going to report them I am so over them. I really thought YouTube rules were going to change.

No one, not even auto correct is allowed to tell Jonathan Joly what to do! 🤦‍♀️ Reading this gave me a migraine

View attachment 134423
its very creepy to me how he just responds to teenage girls, but then again I think hes reading comments here and trolling people on this forum

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just like everything else she does, she's copying others to make herself look like a fabulous fake Mommy. She hasn't an ounce of individuality in her, she has to copy some woman she follows. Same poses , same fake life. 🙄View attachment 134303
I don't know who that lady is, but what is her address, I'm gonna send her some birth control. Looks like one of those that uses her kids for her social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just like everything else she does, she's copying others to make herself look like a fabulous fake Mommy. She hasn't an ounce of individuality in her, she has to copy some woman she follows. Same poses , same fake life. 🙄View attachment 134303
7 kidsss are you kidding me????? what is happening to these generation of mommy IGers¿¿¿

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In todays vlog.

Why is Anna lying to her children and husband, they are saying the food is spicy and she is saying its the lemon she is a liar. She put pepper in the food and I bet she put chilli powder like she does to every meal she cooks. Just because she is satisfying her own tastes and desires to lose weight by adding this spice why does all the other members of her family have to not look forward to enjoying their daily meals because of her own selfish reasons, its beyond belief. What part of "I don't like spicy" does she not understand!! Her children are not eating their dinner because they cant stomach it. I do not know a mum that doesn't modify or cater to their children's likes and dislikes to their meals.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.