SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A shepherds/cottage pie is comfort food and she destroyed it with her spices and orange, I'm ok with switching potato for sweet potato but it's simplicity is what makes it a great dinner.

Yes especially here in the UK shepherds pie is real old fashioned comfort food, no one cooks it like she did. It's called shepherds pie as it should be made with lamb mince. As far as I know turkeys don't have shepherds. When it's made with beef it's called cottage pie. It seems almost cruel/sick to make a nice comfort food most kids will like (they always like mash) into something like dog food. I wonder if, as others have said she is acting out her self punitive attitude to food on her kids.

I sometimes think on forums like these hate can start to get in the way of what's important and I don't want to do hate but I can't help but compare all those pictures of the kids lined up with those creepy pictures of the Turpin family. Remember them ? They were held hostage and tortured for years yet the picture shows them smiling. On their t-shirts it says 'thing 1' 'thing 2' how vile

I don't want to suggest the Saccone's are anything like that, that would probably be silly, I mean we do see the kids enjoying themselves at times but lately that whole line up the family thing is getting distasteful and reminds me of the Turpin pictures. Also of course it's very clear they regard their kids as property. Eduardo is not going to be property, he's not going to comply as he gets older and at times I wonder if Lessie is going to have too much of her own mind because they do keep saying she's naughty.

Reactions: 9
Anna’s eating is completely disordered again! What annoys me the most is that she does podcasts, articles etc about promoting body positivity and overcoming an eating disorder, when it’s plain to see that she still has disordered eating! No one exercises 5 times a week at 5 In the morning, eats breakfast at 5, has a snack of egg whites and avocado ( not whole eggs or a normal snack of an apple or cereal bar) and makes a very unappetising turkey Shepard’s pie ( with spices, orange zest and no cheese!) and can claim that they eat a normal diet. Her dinner portion is tiny and made up mainly of veg! If she really was over her eating disorder she wouldn’t be eating the same foods every day at the same time, living by rules of having a smaller dinner and a bigger lunch. She would be eating normal food/ meals at normal times! When she starts restricting her food she’s starts her what I eat in a day videos and starts posting lots of pictures on Instagram! The reason she goes to bed so early is to ignore her hunger pains! She needs help but also needs to stop taking part in podcasts/ articles re over coming eating disorders and body positivity! Sorry for the rant but their lies just annoy me! They think everyone is stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
no, just something he made up to justify why he didn't do the description for the video a few days ago :rolleyes: (youtube was probably glitching, but he made up that he flew to youtube headquarters to fix it)
Ohhh, I hadn't read the description. What an idiot.

Reactions: 1
Flying to San Francisco was a joke but because he can't get someone to proof read things before he posts them, it goes down like a lead balloon as the sentences don't make any sense and look like they've been written by a child who's trying to be creative but making mistakes all over the place.

Anna’s eating is completely disordered again! What annoys me the most is that she does podcasts, articles etc about promoting body positivity and overcoming an eating disorder, when it’s plain to see that she still has disordered eating! No one exercises 5 times a week at 5 In the morning, eats breakfast at 5, has a snack of egg whites and avocado ( not whole eggs or a normal snack of an apple or cereal bar) and makes a very unappetising turkey Shepard’s pie ( with spices, orange zest and no cheese!) and can claim that they eat a normal diet. Her dinner portion is tiny and made up mainly of veg! If she really was over her eating disorder she wouldn’t be eating the same foods every day at the same time, living by rules of having a smaller dinner and a bigger lunch. She would be eating normal food/ meals at normal times! When she starts restricting her food she’s starts her what I eat in a day videos and starts posting lots of pictures on Instagram! The reason she goes to bed so early is to ignore her hunger pains! She needs help but also needs to stop taking part in podcasts/ articles re over coming eating disorders and body positivity! Sorry for the rant but their lies just annoy me! They think everyone is stupid!
Don't forget about photoshopped photos (including of her own children), botox and her husband's hair transplant (which doesn't appear to have worked). They clearly love and accept their bodies as they are 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Latest 7th family photo in 6 days. What is she trying to prove....what is the message your are trying to send Anna? That you are some role model or mother of the year.?
Don’t even come close☹
4590D730-3961-48AC-9486-C47A74F09313.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Even with messing with the white balance and editing the picture itself, that bruise still looks bad.
The only reason she didn't completely edit it out like she has the last 10 photos is because we called her out on her bullshit lies! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Just like everything else she does, she's copying others to make herself look like a fabulous fake Mommy. She hasn't an ounce of individuality in her, she has to copy some woman she follows. Same poses , same fake life. 🙄
Screenshot_20200520_154106.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Latest 7th family photo in 6 days. What is she trying to prove....what is the message your are trying to send Anna? That you are some role model or mother of the year.?
Don’t even come close☹View attachment 134281
Ok please is it me or in practically every picture lately wee andrea is holding onto his arm in the same way???? Somone please look back over the pictures and see what you think???? This is all since his accident!!! 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.