SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys, do you think we are throwing bad karma? that´s why I stopped watching them and just focusing so much on them, theyd frustrate me and I stared being so negative and I dont like that energy because I believe in karma, I believe in don´t watch if you don´t like someone, its a little bit like watching someone who is being cruel to puppies and dogs, you cant stand them, its frustrating you cant take them you report them but there is nothing authorities can do about it, so you just stop watching

do you remember the vlog where they said that they would have them out down? was it said in today´s vlog?
I don't remember which one but it was on of the vlogs around the time Sina broke her back. They were also pretty shady about what happened. Apparently the other dogs jumped on her and did it. Jonathan did show CCTV footage but some people reckoned it had been sort of edited, But no one really knows so.

Reactions: 4
They should have just had e1 and e2 and left it at that. A1 and a2 seem like an inconvenience.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just admit you HAVE A NANNY. I don't think fans will look at you any differently their starting to look at you differently now cause you been lying your socks off saying raising fkur kids is hard this lockdown is hard with 4 kids.
(My neighbour at the other house has 4 kids and she finding my bloke messages me saying she yelling so loud at the kids again - another women who can't bring up her kids n just scares them by yelling that what she does scates them by yelling its heartbreaking)
Anna STOP SCARING THE KIDS. You wonder why their don't love you or afraid of you CAUSE YOUR SCARING THEM. Children shouldn't be scared by their parents.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Emily Rose what ever her name is could be a bloke called Brian from Skegness for all he knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's just ridiculous. And all the weird people defending Anna saying even if they have a nanny, Anna is the one who does most of the work and watches the kids. Are they really that naive? View attachment 136750
Oh Jonathan your response to Lottie in the comments has me in stitches (NOT!) I can’t breathe. Get over your bleeping self! Jonathan you are a feckless little man.Your charades are nothing but cheap entertainment at the cost of your beautiful kids. It doesn’t fly anymore. The sooner you and that egocentric wife of yours realises this the better your kids life will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A lot of people commenting that the nanny must be there. I'm sure just one of them could've gone to the vets to drop Neveah (I think) off and pick her up.
View attachment 136667
Yup there's the nanny in the shower!
That's quite creepy somehow. So this is surely irrefutable evidence they have a nanny. I bet the kids are constantly told not to talk about her because the nanny is bound to be a big part of their lives and as such naturally the children will speak of her. Yet they don't and it must be quite hard for them to remember not to talk about 'Karen' for example. Not that I know her name is Karen but imagine 4 young kids, eldest 7 years old, mostly looked after by a nanny, they have been trained not to speak of when cameras are on. How stressful how head fucked would that be ? Young kids wouldn't be able to remember not to talk about Karen so how do they make sure the kid's don't ??

Maybe the nanny is a slave, I mean people do have domestic slaves from poorer countries. Hmm well I doubt it but that is really really weird.

For those who say focusing on hate is bad I agree. I think it's just so easy to go from valid criticism of people who choose to live publicly into hate. However these people are duping their audience who pay for their big flash house, private school and Disney holidays !! These people are deceiving those who fund their lifestyle and they need to stop. The more that's written about it the more pressure is on them to have the decency at least to be honest about the nanny.

I think Eduardo gets a hard time because he doesn't perform like they want. After there was discussion of Andrea's slow development she was almost forcing him to say 'Alessia' and getting a bit annoyed when he didn't. I know babies/toddlers vary a great deal but he seems to have no life, no emotion in him. At that age they usually dash about shouting and shrieking and squealing and babbling. Mind you he does climb.

Oh, to be fair, a positive I do notice is that Anna always says 'good boy' or 'good girl' a lot. If they do something she does praise them with that.

Reactions: 9
Do you think he left the shots of the Nanny there on purpose to get views?

Oh Jonathan your response to Lottie in the comments has me in stitches (NOT!) I can’t breathe. Get over your bleeping self! Jonathan you are a feckless little man.Your charades are nothing but cheap entertainment at the cost of your beautiful kids. It doesn’t fly anymore. The sooner you and that egocentric wife of yours realises this the better your kids life will be.
As if, he couldn't dream of not monetising his children, he is such a creep, the creep vibes send shivers down my spine

Reactions: 11
Nah, I think he’s honestly so pissed off his bottles of wine when editing that he doesn’t notice. I do think he does many things deliberately but those shots of the nanny are so quick that many people wouldn’t notice it, and I’m sure he didn’t either. We only notice it cause we go through the vlogs with a fine-toothed comb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I think Jonathan is in a hurry with his editing sometimes and he cant be half arsed. But also when he or Anna are filming a scene the camera pivots so quick to miss the nanny that it threads through the scene so he just leaves her in, but in saying that you know he could be playing with us too cause he knows there is such increased interest in revealing her identity he knows people will comment and it ups the engagement.

Reactions: 2
Wow, those people making those comments have the wool pulled over their eyes. How can they be so very blinded to the truth? All Anna has time for is herself and herself ONLY. Telling her she "needs a break", "she's such an amazing mom" ect...makes me sick. How idiotic can they be? My gosh people are stupid. 🤦😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the Emily Roses are really quite upset. Yes, they don't have to read here and don't understand this is a gossip forum not hate site and should they wish they can start a rave thread. But reading here and seeing their names have clearly upset them. Whilst I know they've put their names out there as super fans and Jonathan has really broadcast them, it must be hard for them to see themselves discussed in detail here especially when they don't think they're doing wrong and are only young. Unlike the people with threads on this board who's literal business it is to put themselves out there and are paid accordingly.

They're fan girls, just like there have always been fan girls since Elvis and The Beatles, for them it just happens to be YouTubers and this family in particular. The difference is of course these particular Youtubers respond in a way that other celebs etc would be discouraged not to for legal reasons etc. And what does that do? It makes them feel special. It makes their comments and behaviour all the more frenzied, because ahhhh their idols have noticed them. They have inside jokes and nicknames etc. And if they've made other friends in doing so then great. One day they might see the light, but they might not and it's likely the more they feel the SJ's are attacked the harder they'll defend, because that's what they feel super fans should do.

However, the criticism here about Jonathan's behaviour is of course valid. And he should know better. Especially not to single out members, no matter how much they comment etc, who can then be identified and contacted by other older men who claim to personally know him. It's completely irresponsible and a potential disaster waiting to happen.

I know people commenting here mean well and many have tried to advise the girls. I love the Tattle bastards on here. Them getting upset about reading things we say about the SJ's is one thing (and what do they expect reading a gossip forum they don't have to) but as young girls it must be harder to take reading comments about your own behaviour on here when in their eyes they're just supporting their faves and not influencers etc. I know if I'd have got attention from my fave boyband etc as a teen I'd have lost my head a bit and gone a bit ott.

Jonathan, step down from your holy shepherd perch, take a long hard look at yourself and realise what you're doing.
Well let’s be honest... Emily Rose was not the brightest posting on Twitter about reading comments on tattle life and laughing about it.

This is a gossip thread about not agreeing with how Anna and Jonnyboy treat their kids. So what do you expect if you defend them.

Now she is all upset that we replied back defending ourselves and calling us mean. Even though she was mean/attacked us first.

We have no problems with you... we are worried about your safety and mental health.

Don’t talk/message a 40 year old married man. You are beautiful and seem like a lovely girl. Please go and make some nice friends your own age. I wish you all the best xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Expect a vlog called “WE NEED TO TALK” or “OUR SECRET!!” in 3, 2, 1... They’ll squirm and say how life with four kids and six dogs is so hard and how they hid the fact they have a nanny for the kids’ safety. And they’ll do what they always do when caught: a partial admission to appease the viewers, then spin a new lie to make it all look like they’re the victims.

Their whole “yes, we did x, but only a little bit and it’s other people’s/the trolls fault, and it’s only because of y and x isn’t even that bad” is getting very old. They’ll get 180k views, fans will praise them for being so real and honest, the end.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Some minions are suggesting Anna said last week that the nanny is back? Is this true? I've heard her say the dog walker is back, are those poor kids in the comments confusing the two?
And even so, we've seen the nanny for a lot longer.

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys I was busy with kids and lockdown. Had to catch up the gossip since morning regarding Neglected children, Andrea's bruises, and Anna's portions serving.
Ps: not judging but I could see Nanny's whole thigh in peeks, is it an appropriate dress while looking after kids?

View attachment 136863
Sorry but what the actual duck has she done to her face in this picture?
Anna's face is so whacky🥴

Reactions: 5
Looking sharp in your best fine rib vest from the new Spring/Summer trailer park haute collection with all your unfinished and misspelled tattoos on show: £20

Making sure you misspell your public profile so every company and advertiser will want to do business with you: priceless

Jonathan_Saccone_Joly_jonathanjoly_•_Instagram_Fotos_und_Videos.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.