SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bugs me is she talks of having 'four babies' and 'six dogs' like it was some kind of personal achievement but she had them because she wanted them. The planet is already over populated so it's not like churning out kids is an act of sacrifice for the planet.

I noticed dark circles under Eduardo's eyes, if he were mine I'd be concerned for his nutrition and rest and how happy he is.

I have never seen such a dumb stupid response to a child telling his scary dream of prison. She laughed, brushed it aside but it's not funny. She acts like Eduardo is some random weirdo she doesn't 'get'. She could try putting him first, she could try putting any of them first.

A few weeks ago I nearly spluttered when she said 'I'm such a people pleaser'......your children aren't 'people' Anna and yes you are meant to be there for them. As has been said if you scare a 3 year old that much you don't say 'I was joking' you soothe them. She's clearly taking the witch thing too far, it's not spontaneous, it's not coming from any genuine playfulness it's for the camera. How shallow can you get.

Dreams do communicate important things, your children's dreams, especially when scary, aren't something to laugh at.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
also emelia was sleeping in alessias bed.. maybe alessia had nightmares about the witch but too scared to tell anna?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Those poor children are terrified of her, the only saving grace is they seem very affectionate with Jon boy which is something at least. He is abysmal but he does seem to be a more loving parent than she is.
I think even Ming the Merciless would be a more loving parent than her!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Anna resents the hell out of her kids especially the younger ones as they've been way more work then her first 2, and she didn't want them as she's said herself many many times. Because she's not mentally healthy (I'm being nice) she takes her resentment out on them in the form of purposely terrorizing them. I do believe she gets off on scaring the tit out of them. Plus she uses this form of mental abuse under the umbrella of "just joking" so it's not easily detected for what it is. Abuse!!! She does the same type of things to Jonathan. Always putting him down and calling him stupid etc always of course "joking" but it's really a deeper feeling of hatred she has for him coming out. Everyone in that house is being terrorized by her in 1 way or another. I imagine all the kids including Johnathan are always on egg shells hoping to not set her off because she can be down right scary and cruel especially to her children. She needs serious help.
i know I said I was over them and I wouldnt comment anymore, I still am over them and I´m trying to not look their way anymore or as much, but I read this forum from time to time saw this comment and wanted to mention I agree with you but she´s also mean to Eduardo, a lot, she loves to make him cry scare him say mean things them cover it up wit "im joking" Eduardo has even rolled his eyes at hr and just just laughs, so its just Emilia the one shes really protecting, my theory is that she sees herself in Emilia, but she sees Jonathan in the rest of them and because she resents Jonathan anything resembling Jonathan she will dislike. Anna needs someone to be mean to her then say "im joking" and see how she feels, maybe she will get it them.

and to all those women who always say "omg Anna is me, I´m spicy with my husband too, he loves it", #relationshipgoals, aint it, no one likes to be treated like crap, even if you think they like it, they have just accepted you because they like you, Anna has said Jonathan says shes mean to him but "I dont think I am. or maybe I am, I dont know", she doesn´t want to work on her attitude rather so its easier to pretend. Is not flowers and rainbows, a little bit of sarcasm is healthy and fun, but every bleeping day is not hot

I do remember this one vlog where there were Anna Jonathan Emilia and Eduardo and Anna said "boys are stupid" (kind of with a singing bully na na na na voice), Jonathan laughed then Emilia repeated "boys are stupid" then Anna said "Emilia no". Anna has an issue with male energy, maybe her control and perfectionism and his ADHD clash , I dont mean to psychoanalyze them of course I have some issues of my own and no relationship is perfect but its hard when kids are involved and you see how much they dont like certain things you wish you could just scream them to stop and why

Reactions: 10
Yes apparently they are, they are also prone to gingivitis and tartar. The only one of the dogs Anna cares about is Sina because she believes she's her soulmate and they were pregnant at the same time etc. Also they took Sina to the vets when she broke her back and paid for lots of surgery and treatment (but when on holiday during her rehab period leaving someone else to rehab her) but they both said if it had been one of the other dogs they wouldn't have bothered and would've had them put down.
I didn't think my contempt for them could get any lower. I was wrong. I didn't know they'd said this, I'm absolutely livid 🤬😡🤬 It's not like they couldn't afford the dogs treatment. Theres so many people, myself included that would spend their last penny on their kids or pets. They just love churning out the line of four kids, six dogs but none of the baggage and responsibility that comes with it. To them they're like possessions, easy come easy go.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn't think my contempt for them could get any lower. I was wrong. I didn't know they'd said this, I'm absolutely livid 🤬😡🤬 It's not like they couldn't afford the dogs treatment. Theres so many people, myself included that would spend their last penny on their kids or pets. They just love churning out the line of four kids, six dogs but none of the baggage and responsibility that comes with it. To them they're like possessions, easy come easy go.
I'm pretty sure at least one of them said it but I could be wrong. But yeah. Anna can be pretty temperamental with the dogs except for Sina. She was whining Albi recently cause he couldn't go on the walks with Jonathan because of his health problems. It was like it was a huge job for her to put him out in the back garden for some exercise which she called a treat! How is letting your dog out in the back garden for exercise a treat! Its sad the dogs room is so small and messy and that they have such a tiny outside space to go in. They don't walk them themselves, they don't groom them themselves, the dogs get walked three times a week! And they let one of Sina's puppies die too. I don't know why that have six dogs because its obvious they don't really bother with them and Anna finds them a nuisance. The kids clearly have no bond with them. I always had a bond with my pets growing up. The only thing Anna does for them is pick up their poo and thats a really HARD job for her. I remember when they took two? of the dogs to that Annabell Karmel thing and Anna was telling everyone Bianca was yappy and stuff and people were like no she's lovely!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
just skimmed through the new video- anna and jonathan take one of the dogs to the vet.. i'm assuming the nanny stayed at home with the kids because theres no sign of them!
Yes at 11.40 you can see the nanny after hearing her while they are taking the hand washing photo. And yes I have unsubscribed but the comments were full of talk of her so I had to go and check it out.

Reactions: 7
I've watched Sacconejoly's for years and although I have disagreed with a few things they have said and done, I usually put their vlogs on in the background whilst I am doing other things, so I'm never really concentrating or invested enough to become too offended; but hearing Anna complain about having to make the beds and saying she can't wait to have her cleaner back made me so angry. How out of touch is she? Know your privilege and keep your mouth shut!

Reactions: 22
A lot of people commenting that the nanny must be there. I'm sure just one of them could've gone to the vets to drop Neveah (I think) off and pick her up.
Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 21.24.35.png

Yup there's the nanny in the shower!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
guys, do you think we are throwing bad karma? that´s why I stopped watching them and just focusing so much on them, theyd frustrate me and I stared being so negative and I dont like that energy because I believe in karma, I believe in don´t watch if you don´t like someone, its a little bit like watching someone who is being cruel to puppies and dogs, you cant stand them, its frustrating you cant take them you report them but there is nothing authorities can do about it, so you just stop watching

Yes apparently they are, they are also prone to gingivitis and tartar. The only one of the dogs Anna cares about is Sina because she believes she's her soulmate and they were pregnant at the same time etc. Also they took Sina to the vets when she broke her back and paid for lots of surgery and treatment (but when on holiday during her rehab period leaving someone else to rehab her) but they both said if it had been one of the other dogs they wouldn't have bothered and would've had them put down.
do you remember the vlog where they said that they would have them out down? was it said in today´s vlog?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh, she knows how SHE can have fun with her children. 🤬

View attachment 136312
I haven't been on here in a few days and I've just seen this picture and have witnessed her in the videos scaring them before bed. I am absolutely shocked that a mother would do this. I think of all the lovely things I do with my 2 young children as part of the bedtime routine to help them feel settled, loved and safe. Imagine little Alessia lying in bed absolutely terrified that the witch is going to come in during the night, and the witch is her own MOTHER that she's imagining. That is so messed up. Children have such vivid imaginations especially at night time and she will be thinking of that face coming in and terrorising her.

I've seen her use "the witch" before to get Alessia to finish her food and I imagine she's doing it before bed as a warning to her to stay in bed and not get up during the night. Sick sick sick. You comfort your child and make them feel safe to get them to stay in bed, not terrify them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I can guarantee the witch thing will stick with them too. When I was about Emilia’s age if my dad was walking upstairs behind me he would sometimes pretend to be a monster and chase me up the stairs but then at the top we would laugh it off and I understood it was a joke but I still feel nervous walking upstairs in front of him now lol. Alessia is too young to fully understand what a joke is, it’s not a fun game for her. I’ve also noticed quite a few times in vlogs Anna or Jonathan will go to wake up Alessia and she’ll be in Emilia’s bed. I agree with someone here who said Alessia could be having nightmares but is too scared to tell her mum so she goes to Emília for comfort.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So E2 climbing and then standing barefoot on the counter with a cupboard door open and Anna's response is to casually say "be careful up there, ok?" What?! It's as if Anna has just given up parenting...

wtf.PNG

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
i know I said I was over them and I wouldnt comment anymore, I still am over them and I´m trying to not look their way anymore or as much, but I read this forum from time to time saw this comment and wanted to mention I agree with you but she´s also mean to Eduardo, a lot, she loves to make him cry scare him say mean things them cover it up wit "im joking" Eduardo has even rolled his eyes at hr and just just laughs, so its just Emilia the one shes really protecting, my theory is that she sees herself in Emilia, but she sees Jonathan in the rest of them and because she resents Jonathan anything resembling Jonathan she will dislike. Anna needs someone to be mean to her then say "im joking" and see how she feels, maybe she will get it them.

and to all those women who always say "omg Anna is me, I´m spicy with my husband too, he loves it", #relationshipgoals, aint it, no one likes to be treated like crap, even if you think they like it, they have just accepted you because they like you, Anna has said Jonathan says shes mean to him but "I dont think I am. or maybe I am, I dont know", she doesn´t want to work on her attitude rather so its easier to pretend. Is not flowers and rainbows, a little bit of sarcasm is healthy and fun, but every bleeping day is not hot

I do remember this one vlog where there were Anna Jonathan Emilia and Eduardo and Anna said "boys are stupid" (kind of with a singing bully na na na na voice), Jonathan laughed then Emilia repeated "boys are stupid" then Anna said "Emilia no". Anna has an issue with male energy, maybe her control and perfectionism and his ADHD clash , I dont mean to psychoanalyze them of course I have some issues of my own and no relationship is perfect but its hard when kids are involved and you see how much they dont like certain things you wish you could just scream them to stop and why
I totally agree about her being mean to Eduardo now. She didn't use to be. Both the E's were super easy placid babies who didn't require alot of Anna's time or attention and that's how she liked it. When the A's came along they were needy babies or toddlers in Andrea's case and she can't stand them because of it. I'm not sure what made her switch to being mean to Eduardo over the last yr or 2 but she resents him for something other then being born that's for sure. I wonder if they both treat him poorly because he won't perform for their money making show the way Emilia will and so they've deemed him difficult.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
guys, do you think we are throwing bad karma? that´s why I stopped watching them and just focusing so much on them, theyd frustrate me and I stared being so negative and I dont like that energy because I believe in karma, I believe in don´t watch if you don´t like someone, its a little bit like watching someone who is being cruel to puppies and dogs, you cant stand them, its frustrating you cant take them you report them but there is nothing authorities can do about it, so you just stop watching
I think about this sometimes. Karma, the law of attraction, and what you spend your time focusing on skewing your perception of the world.

But I also believe in critical discussion and analyzing the world around us. I think it’s important to be able to express disappointment in public figures who have worrying behavior and who have a lot of influence over followers. And to find like minded people who agree that certain trends and behaviors are unacceptable and have a similar vision/hope for what our society should look like.

So I guess I try to find a balance between karma and critical discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the Emily Roses are really quite upset. Yes, they don't have to read here and don't understand this is a gossip forum not hate site and should they wish they can start a rave thread. But reading here and seeing their names have clearly upset them. Whilst I know they've put their names out there as super fans and Jonathan has really broadcast them, it must be hard for them to see themselves discussed in detail here especially when they don't think they're doing wrong and are only young. Unlike the people with threads on this board who's literal business it is to put themselves out there and are paid accordingly.

They're fan girls, just like there have always been fan girls since Elvis and The Beatles, for them it just happens to be YouTubers and this family in particular. The difference is of course these particular Youtubers respond in a way that other celebs etc would be discouraged not to for legal reasons etc. And what does that do? It makes them feel special. It makes their comments and behaviour all the more frenzied, because ahhhh their idols have noticed them. They have inside jokes and nicknames etc. And if they've made other friends in doing so then great. One day they might see the light, but they might not and it's likely the more they feel the SJ's are attacked the harder they'll defend, because that's what they feel super fans should do.

However, the criticism here about Jonathan's behaviour is of course valid. And he should know better. Especially not to single out members, no matter how much they comment etc, who can then be identified and contacted by other older men who claim to personally know him. It's completely irresponsible and a potential disaster waiting to happen.

I know people commenting here mean well and many have tried to advise the girls. I love the Tattle bastards on here. Them getting upset about reading things we say about the SJ's is one thing (and what do they expect reading a gossip forum they don't have to) but as young girls it must be harder to take reading comments about your own behaviour on here when in their eyes they're just supporting their faves and not influencers etc. I know if I'd have got attention from my fave boyband etc as a teen I'd have lost my head a bit and gone a bit ott.

Jonathan, step down from your holy shepherd perch, take a long hard look at yourself and realise what you're doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anna, if you’re reading this post, PLEASE stop hash-tagging #Mumof4
Correct it. You BIRTHED 4 children, you’re not a MUM of 4. Only thing you’ve ever done for those children is push them out of your vagina!

Oh, she knows how SHE can have fun with her children. 🤬

View attachment 136312
what vlog is this from?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's just ridiculous. And all the weird people defending Anna saying even if they have a nanny, Anna is the one who does most of the work and watches the kids. Are they really that naive?
15902729525346562367981406253759.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.