SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually know Anna from school and she is really, really smart - she did incredibly well In her leaving cert (equivalent to A levels) and was always super academic. That’s why I can’t understand why she “dumbs herself down” and puts on this bimbo, dumb blonde kind of act - because it’s 100% an act! She pretends like she doesn’t understand big words and has never read a book in her life which is totally untrue, she was never that vapid!
i´m curious, is it weird for you to see someone you went to school with vlogging their lives on youtube? I always wonder that about YouTubers and people who knew them from before

Reactions: 6
He's got no sense of responsibility. If toilet water is so hilarious and harmless than dump it on Anna. There's a lot of people who would lose their tit if someone threw toilet water on them. They see nothing wrong with it because they learned it from their dad.
Oh Jonathan ,you've taught them well!😣Can see.now why you were so desperate for the "father of the year" award.Guess you were directing that little skit!Truly ,you make me sick.😨

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I wonder whether one of these kids will grow up to be so messed up by all this they take it out on their parents when they’re older. Maybe go psycho and kill them or something, and broadcast it online in the process as revenge.

They are definitely going to grow up messed up, they already are getting messed up, but I really do wonder and worry how extreme the negative impact on them could be.

Reactions: 5
I actually know Anna from school and she is really, really smart - she did incredibly well In her leaving cert (equivalent to A levels) and was always super academic. That’s why I can’t understand why she “dumbs herself down” and puts on this bimbo, dumb blonde kind of act - because it’s 100% an act! She pretends like she doesn’t understand big words and has never read a book in her life which is totally untrue, she was never that vapid!
And I knew Jonathan (and his sisters) growing up, we swam for the same club and his mam was our swimming coach (lovely lady btw!)

• Wow
Reactions: 8

The shaver video, more shocking seeing it even knowing about it. How do people find this funny? It would be funny if they got at Anna's eyebrows. But these two poor excuses for parents have lost the plot. Not that they ever had it. Deliberately putting their kids in danger/ at risk over and over again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

The shaver video, more shocking seeing it even knowing about it. How do people find this funny? It would be funny if they got at Anna's eyebrows. But these two poor excuses for parents have lost the plot. Not that they ever had it. Deliberately putting their kids in danger/ at risk over and over again.
I am waiting for the vlog teo year old girl shaves her eyebrow n hair off. Tiktok went wrong.

She flip flops so much. She's either a raging weight loss fanatic, or she's gained so much weight that none of her clothes fit. Granted her clothes were always too tight, but still. Control yourself, Anna. JFC
Yes she does! And just look at this. now i'm no stick insect and do need to loos weight, but i haven't suddenly ballooned in a short amount of time that my clothes don't fit. she really needs to find a happy medium. also she looks bigger than a size ten, id say a 12 but the camera does any weight so maybe not.
1579728047629.png

As someone with body image issues for more than half their life, how is this good for HER mental health?! Jonathon is a crappy husband.

Also, Jonathon picking up the wine... no words.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

How can she post this picture of herself after we've seen what she apparently really looks like in the vlog....THIS is why she's struggling mentally....posting a pic of how she WANTS to look and not how she ACTUALLY looks (which to me, she looks much better with a bit of chub on her!)

Reactions: 13
Next idea for content ... Bore everyone again with losing weight and getting fit.. Please God don't say she s going to get up even earlier. I am just so suspicious of them both.. High cost life style... Private schools huge house, nanny cleaner... Views going down... He used to have so many more ads I think on Insta stories... He was promoting apps, car apps etc. His manicness in recent vids I think is to get views but also a hint at his inner serious fears and worries but will never admit it. It's like planting a seed for next content... Anna's get back into old smaller clothes... Prob touting for low cal good ads or WW or ANY low cal / healthy food paid promo... Other tattler s have said before... They go NOWHERE. You are near the coast.. Go to the bloody park, a country park, sealifecentre.. Easy blogging material. But scumanna can't cope doing that with 4 kids. Bet nanny off at weekends partly.

Reactions: 12
Yes she does! And just look at this. now i'm no stick insect and do need to loos weight, but i haven't suddenly ballooned in a short amount of time that my clothes don't fit. she really needs to find a happy medium. also she looks bigger than a size ten, id say a 12 but the camera does any weight so maybe not.
View attachment 74951
She got to remember she has been pregnant 5 time delivered 4 babies one very big baby her body weight be all over the place she tried to loose weight to fast wen A2 was born n that can mess up the body mass u need 6 weeks to recover plus its takes like 9 months to get back to the right weight after birth due to hormones p all over the place her wanting gluten n dairy free organic that tit she putting in her body may not be even health not all food that says its organic is organic. She should start to eat proper food. She needs to stop thinking about her weight she going to put it in her kids her that their need to stay thin. The whole family needs fruit n veg. So Anna dear. Stop moaning about yourself with your weight u are fine as you are. You look like a normal women who got kids and your just not the size you want to be but who cares ppl get on with it. We all do. We all wish we was a size 8 but no the body changes. So grow up show your kids that the size u are is the size u are happy with cause if your careful the kids will make themselves ill to be thin. I have seen it happen with my friends. My sister in law. Its scary. But now they both a healthy size n look well again.

Reactions: 9

How can she post this picture of herself after we've seen what she apparently really looks like in the vlog....THIS is why she's struggling mentally....posting a pic of how she WANTS to look and not how she ACTUALLY looks (which to me, she looks much better with a bit of chub on her!)
WTF This facetuned to the max! her double chin is gone, her arms look slimmer, her forehead his really long and she looks slimmer altogether. jesus. way to go anna!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes you 're so right .. Looking at today's Insta stories photos.. How does she think people wont notice!!!???? Stupid numpty.

• Haha
View attachment 74951

This whole segment of the vlog was literally the most fake, scripted thing they could think of to make their vlogs appear more *interesting* anna sitting fully clothed in bed, when apparently she’s so busy and doesn’t have any time for herself 🙄 it literally looked so fake they are terrible actors.

This whole segment of the vlog was literally the most fake, scripted thing they could think of to make their vlogs appear more *interesting* anna sitting fully clothed in bed, when apparently she’s so busy and doesn’t have any time for herself 🙄 it literally looked so fake they are terrible actors.
yep. the whole thing was so fake

Reactions: 4
My guess is they’ve probably been panicking so much from the dire viewing figures he’s done this for the impact, considering Anna’s video the other day, Jonathan knows this will rub people up the wrong way.
This is awful- not only because from these pair of eejits but because once again it's plating on Anna's ED!

It’s not hard to work out why Andrea has no interest in Anna. He doesn’t know she’s his mum. She’s not the one doing the mothering of him, it’s the nanny. I’d bet money he’s clingy with the nanny

Reactions: 16
WTF This facetuned to the max! her double chin is gone, her arms look slimmer, her forehead his really long and she looks slimmer altogether. jesus. way to go anna!
#bodypositivity :rolleyes: Anna says she never uses photoshop guys!

And I knew Jonathan (and his sisters) growing up, we swam for the same club and his mam was our swimming coach (lovely lady btw!)
His mum does seem so lovely! Jonathan's sisters, too. Anna says his brother is super racist. I've been curious about that. Were they poor like he claims? I think I have the most questions about him. I feel like I can guess at what Anna was like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.