SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched yesterday’s vlog as I couldn’t believe the size of her on that pic above. Not been watching them lately so it’s like she’s ballooned overnight to me. All I can say is she needs to get rid of that dress NOW! It does NOTHING for her! She didn’t look as big in the other clothes, but it’s probably because they were pulling her in, but not in a good way.

I reckon the weight gain is from some sort of medication (Anti depressants), which would fit with the sudden mood change that she seemingly had overnight.

Alessia is still cute! She’s the only one I like out of the whole tit show!

Reactions: 8

The shaver video, more shocking seeing it even knowing about it. How do people find this funny? It would be funny if they got at Anna's eyebrows. But these two poor excuses for parents have lost the plot. Not that they ever had it. Deliberately putting their kids in danger/ at risk over and over again.
Jonathan get again directing his innocent children!!Poor kids.:(

She got to remember she has been pregnant 5 time delivered 4 babies one very big baby her body weight be all over the place she tried to loose weight to fast wen A2 was born n that can mess up the body mass u need 6 weeks to recover plus its takes like 9 months to get back to the right weight after birth due to hormones p all over the place her wanting gluten n dairy free organic that tit she putting in her body may not be even health not all food that says its organic is organic. She should start to eat proper food. She needs to stop thinking about her weight she going to put it in her kids her that their need to stay thin. The whole family needs fruit n veg. So Anna dear. Stop moaning about yourself with your weight u are fine as you are. You look like a normal women who got kids and your just not the size you want to be but who cares ppl get on with it. We all do. We all wish we was a size 8 but no the body changes. So grow up show your kids that the size u are is the size u are happy with cause if your careful the kids will make themselves ill to be thin. I have seen it happen with my friends. My sister in law. Its scary. But now they both a healthy size n look well again.
so very true.Also ,as someone who spent her teens and 20s on diets .and who had an early menopause (after hysterectomy) in my early 30s I now find myself at (what I once considered desirable) a very low weight /size et c and I can only say it adds years to you being so thin.Women spend so much time depriving themselves ,it's just not worth it.Tbh I'd give anything to have my 30 year old body back.Guess I never considered how constantly cold I'd feel or how much more I'd ache.It s taken me many years to realize a happy healthy body is what matters ,NOT the sizes on the la bels.:( Anna definitely looks so much better and happier with some flesh on her bones.x

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This family are starting to remind me of an old episode of the simpsons where Bart gets emancipated after finding out he was used in Tv adverts as a child, Homer spent all of the money he earned so he filed for emancipation and Homer was forced to pay back every penny of what Bart earned.
I can so see this happened to one of the kids in the future, when they realise that all the money they had was because of them and demand to be compensated for having their entire childhood filmed and publicised. IMO it would be entirely deserved and unsurprising.

Reactions: 22
This is quite random and in all honest quite petty. But I just rewatched the Stacey Dooley doc again, there was a scene where she asked to put the kettle on to which Anna replies we have a hot water tap and Stacey backhandedly says ‘that’s when I know I’ve made it, when I get a hot water tap’ - which Anna obviously takes as a compliment. In the latest vlog; I see next to Jonathans disgusting sandwich....a kettle! What a pretentious asshole she is to look down on Stacey for wanting to boil the jug and correcting her when they do have a kettle.

I could nit pick every clip in their vlogs but I honestly don’t think I would stop. But her complaining about him making a sandwich and ‘messing up her kitchen’ wtf!? She’s the one who walks into the room and leaves the cleaning cloth and bottle on the counter and walks off... ever looked in a mirror and see the real hypocrisy?

I’ve noticed that there is always dettol wipes on the counter and baby wipes on the dining room table. As she buys dettol wipes in bulk, every week or so. I assume she doesn’t wipe the counters with a normal spray and cloth or wipe the kids down with a facecloth after eating and instead use baby wipes. These two are the perfect example of what’s wrong with humanity!
90204E54-5980-4BD7-B738-CBE97A751C51.png
E8237048-99C4-46D1-9152-B1AFF8BBBAEA.png

Reactions: 6
This family are starting to remind me of an old episode of the simpsons where Bart gets emancipated after finding out he was used in Tv adverts as a child, Homer spent all of the money he earned so he filed for emancipation and Homer was forced to pay back every penny of what Bart earned.
I can so see this happened to one of the kids in the future, when they realise that all the money they had was because of them and demand to be compensated for having their entire childhood filmed and publicised. IMO it would be entirely deserved and unsurprising.
Or the Simpsons episode “Behind the Laughter”

Reactions: 6
Wonder how long Emilia spent learning and rehearsing today's bloody Tiktok ... He s taking using the kids to another bloody level... makes me so mad. They might think it's fun as it's a novelty now but it will soon wear off... And he will still expect them to perform daily whether they like it or not. Poor kids. Won't be long before Emilia s peers at 8 plus have phones and go on tiktok... Kids can be cruel... Kids may overhear their parents talking about the scumjonnies... Bullying... comments, sneering, whispering behind hands in the playground . Private school or not .. maybe worse with rich professional parents talking about them negatively

Interesting scrolling down a year ago on their youtube... Looking at views on vids... One in Feb 2019 ...staying in evening routine with 6 got 746,000 views. Fast forward approx a year...now vids only getting approx 150/60 thousand views of less. Storyteller in the city only got 96,000. That a piss poor percent of their 1.87 million sub scribers... 150 thousand of 1.87 mill is 8 %. Hence the Tiktok desperation!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What in the name of BOTOX is going on with her face!!???
She got a botched botox job for sure. Look how weird and distorted her eye looks when she smiles. 😳 That's not right. I think her botox lady gave her way too much around the eyes.
She should spend less time worrying about clothes that don't fit and more time reevaluating what she's done to her face at only 32!

View attachment 75063
She is reminding me a bit of Honeybooboo 's mother June, after she lost a ton of weight😂😂

Can someone link me to the group?

The lyric is can't, not can. Yes J is a creep but let's stick to facts when possible to not lose credibility
Whatever the lyrics are it's still disgusting and really creepy to put your five year old son out there doing that disturbing tit!

Anna: Please don’t comment on my weight
Jonathon: Lets title the video “trying in my old clothes before weight gain”

Is this not VERY damaging for Anna, to try on clothes she used to fit into?
this is why I don't feel sorry for the witch, as she's quite happily going along with it and even laughing and enjoying herself. And she's not giving a duck about triggering real ED problems in people watching their fuckery!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow that blonde doesn’t suit her at all does it! Looks way too light! What was she thinking!?

Omg! She looks huge in the mirror! How the duck did that happen? What the hell has she been eating? And if she’s a size 10 then I’m a size 6!

Isn‘t it ironic that these new you tube rules have been brought in to protect kids, and yet the SJ kids are now working harder than ever before to bring in the cash for the lazy parents. They’re also being exploited and put on a plate for the peados out there.
I think she screwed her metabolism from her eating disorders

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wonder how long Emilia spent learning and rehearsing today's bloody Tiktok ... He s taking using the kids to another bloody level... makes me so mad. They might think it's fun as it's a novelty now but it will soon wear off... And he will still expect them to perform daily whether they like it or not. Poor kids. Won't be long before Emilia s peers at 8 plus have phones and go on tiktok... Kids can be cruel... Kids may overhear their parents talking about the scumjonnies... Bullying... comments, sneering, whispering behind hands in the playground . Private school or not .. maybe worse with rich professional parents talking about them negatively

Interesting scrolling down a year ago on their youtube... Looking at views on vids... One in Feb 2019 ...staying in evening routine with 6 got 746,000 views. Fast forward approx a year...now vids only getting approx 150/60 thousand views of less. Storyteller in the city only got 96,000. That a piss poor percent of their 1.87 million sub scribers... 150 thousand of 1.87 mill is 8 %. Hence the Tiktok desperation!!!
And I bet there's no time to do actual homework for school, what's the point in paying all those fees just to bring their kids up dumb like themselves!

Reactions: 9
Call me cynical, but I don't trust her recovery story, not yet. We've heard her preach now for several years on several occasions (always after gaining weight) after she initially revealed her ED how she's finally getting help and getting better. Remember when she worked with an ED organisation and handed out tips to her young viewers because she's 'all better', just like,she does now?
She has the same body type as her mum, starves herself and always loves to show off her skinny body and get admired when she's 'successful' in her ED.

I fully expect her to relapse (I don't wish this on her, but she still hasn't addressed her underlying issues) and by summer, when she's back to her size 26 jeans, she'll tell us how "this is my natural body weight guys, I eat, like, tons! Stop commenting I relapsed!", just like she did before, -until she gains weight again and the sob story will come out for the nth time. Rinse and repeat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Call me cynical, but I don't trust her recovery story, not yet.
I completely agree. She commented months ago that she was completely cured of her eating disorder and she just didn't understand why it was even discussed any longer. Except now she's admitted that she was still suffering from her eating disorder at the time she said that. So, I don't see how we can ever trust anything she says in regard to that topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Call me cynical, but I don't trust her recovery story, not yet.
Sadly, this is paintfully common in SEED patients - severe and enduring eating disorders. The longer it goes on, the chances for full recovery diminish and their lifestyle/Jonathon’s actions compound this.

There have been positive steps - ditching them gluten free and restoring weight to her “natural” set point. For people commenting her how she has gained “lots”, it’s important to know that overshooting is common and that eating disorders also mess your metabolism. So while I can criticise Anna for a lot, I do worry for how she will handle it.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else get annoyed at the number of bloody emojis Anna puts in her Instagram captions? Can't she just go without emojis for one Instagram post! But no, she has to use emojis to convince herself that she's funny, when she's actually nothing of the sort!

Reactions: 13
Well, well....would you look at that. Using her ED for clicks has worked again! This is why I have zero sympathy for her struggles with her ED. Maybe it's her karma for being such a horrible person? I believe in karma and certainly think she earned her share of bad karma. I'm sorry but I say no one who was really serious about getting better would dare use it to their advantage over and over for monetary gain.

Screenshot_20200124-072302_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
The puffer coat Jonathan wore that was basically dragging on the floor in the intro he posted today is probably a cropped men's jacket. I know he can't help his height, but he can help exploiting his children for the easy life it enables him to live, not having to work hard for a the luxuries he enjoys, so there's that.

download.png
download (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rant about two parent mothers I saw today.
1st mum doctors. Little child under 2 years. Crying the cry was an uncomfortable one. She didn't take child out to comfort. Instead got her phone out to play a video child hit phone out of hand. Chaild Wanted to get out of parm wanted attention n hugs she later give some attention. Child had an ear infection. I was like take the kod out the parm n hug their just want the pain to go away. Felt so sorry for the child. Mother wasn't giving tje attention she should be doing. As the phone was more important for the child to watch.
2nd Parent pub. She went to the table sat down child said needs toliet she went why didnt you say when we got in. (Me i would ask if child needs toliet before sit down) when came back she just dump him down next to the father n then moaned about child who then went under table to sit next to her to watch the tv screen. (One of the pubs as tvs on the wall in a special area) but the mother wanted to go their so the child could be distracted as the ppl just left mins before n she wanted to sit in the booth so the child be distracted. Now this pub as a paper n crayons child could easily of done that but she couldn't be bothered n then didn't really talk to the child.
What is now with going to places n using phones or tv scren to distract a child its like when i shop i see kids watching stuff on phones.

Now Sacconejolys rant.
What the heck is J doing on ticktok i mangaged to have a look n omg its disgusting all of them. He really wants the kids to work hard for him to get views. The wc one yuck. The one with A1 pretending to shave well stupid we all know a vlog be coming 2 year old shaves her hair. E2 ones deadly wrong. E1 seems to be having fun with them but can tell she wants to just play. The kids are going to think this is all normal its just not he needs reporting n took of tiktok n gleam needs to have words with him. Everything he is doing plus Anna is disturbing and shouldn't be happening. He thinks his new videos will be better nope not if you keep using your children for views n also clickbaits.
Jonathan is sticking up 2 fingers to COPPA letting them know their new legislation about using children doesn’t bother him he is a grade 1 narcissist he doesn’t care about anyone or anything more than he cares about being famous he is a horrible little man who needs to feed his ego and fill his pockets he has no shame , no integrity his wife is indifferent to the people in her life her only interest is in appearances how she looks , how her home/kids look whether they are happy or comfortable takes second place she doesn’t care what Jon does as long as the money is coming in so she can buy the designer clothes to give the right impression spends hours obsessing over food and how to look/feel good but barely has time to acknowledge her babies , she has carried them , given birth and breast fed them therefore her job is done she has no interest other than how they are dressed and how they look we are all aware that she adores the blonde hair blue eyes and really not happy about the red hair as a mother you can have preferences but to voice them to anyone is awful let alone to thousands of people she is cold very very cold ...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The puffer coat Jonathan wore that was basically dragging on the floor in the intro he posted today is probably a cropped men's jacket. I know he can't help his height, but he can help exploiting his children for the easy life it enables him to live, not having to work hard for a the luxuries he enjoys, so there's that.

View attachment 75548View attachment 75549
Where did you find these pictures!!??? 🤣 I looked a while back online and couldn't find them anywhere. The vlogs don't showcase what a tiny little man he really is. He has chronic and severe short man syndrome 🤣

• Haha
Where did you find these pictures!!??? 🤣 I looked a while back online and couldn't find them anywhere. The vlogs don't showcase what a tiny little man he really is. He has chronic and severe short man syndrome 🤣
Years ago he went to visit these men to cook with them. It was in the vlog then, but I can't remember how long ago or what the title was.

Reactions: 2
Call me cynical, but I don't trust her recovery story, not yet. We've heard her preach now for several years on several occasions (always after gaining weight) after she initially revealed her ED how she's finally getting help and getting better. Remember when she worked with an ED organisation and handed out tips to her young viewers because she's 'all better', just like,she does now?
She has the same body type as her mum, starves herself and always loves to show off her skinny body and get admired when she's 'successful' in her ED.

I fully expect her to relapse (I don't wish this on her, but she still hasn't addressed her underlying issues) and by summer, when she's back to her size 26 jeans, she'll tell us how "this is my natural body weight guys, I eat, like, tons! Stop commenting I relapsed!", just like she did before, -until she gains weight again and the sob story will come out for the nth time. Rinse and repeat.
Yep and she'll start posting tit like this again where she denies any issues (despite how clearly sick she is) while also making sure to show off her thinness:
Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 6.39.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 8.25.11 AM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.