SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand this is so off topic, but if anyone is in the private sacconejoly gossip forum, do they remember the poster who let their cat sleep in a Hermes bag? I think that poster has moved here. Message me if you remember them. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have had several of their ED-related posts appear on recommended feeds and their content is upsetting me. Although I don't have an eating disorder, I don't have a positive relationship with my body or food, so seeing Anna posting all of this bs over her social media disgusts me.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I actually know Anna from school and she is really, really smart - she did incredibly well In her leaving cert (equivalent to A levels) and was always super academic. That’s why I can’t understand why she “dumbs herself down” and puts on this bimbo, dumb blonde kind of act - because it’s 100% an act! She pretends like she doesn’t understand big words and has never read a book in her life which is totally untrue, she was never that vapid!
This makes sense, especially since her father was a professor and her parents met at a university. I guess I can understand wanting to dumb herself down to be more relatable and make more money (although in 2020 it's quite a backwards marketing technique), but her parenting is atrocious and makes her come off as an uneducated twit.

Reactions: 12
Next idea for content ... Bore everyone again with losing weight and getting fit.. Please God don't say she s going to get up even earlier. I am just so suspicious of them both.. High cost life style... Private schools huge house, nanny cleaner... Views going down... He used to have so many more ads I think on Insta stories... He was promoting apps, car apps etc. His manicness in recent vids I think is to get views but also a hint at his inner serious fears and worries but will never admit it. It's like planting a seed for next content... Anna's get back into old smaller clothes... Prob touting for low cal good ads or WW or ANY low cal / healthy food paid promo... Other tattler s have said before... They go NOWHERE. You are near the coast.. Go to the bloody park, a country park, sealifecentre.. Easy blogging material. But scumanna can't cope doing that with 4 kids. Bet nanny off at weekends partly.
Imagine in a couple of years time; there’s no money left, they have to sell their grey prison to live in a smaller home, they have 4 kids that they cannot handle and can no longer pay a nanny to look after them. The children are useless to them because they are no longer earning them any money. Anna will say “I told you I didn’t want more children Jonathan but you said they would get our views up again!” They should have stopped after Eduardo and I bet Anna secretly wishes that she did. Alessia and Andrea were purely made for YouTube content. Everyone loves a new baby, right? Alessia didn’t pull in enough views apparently and along came Andrea. I’m sure Jonathan told her that it will be easy because they have a nanny, and even though it should be easy Anna still has time to moan and complain about how hard her life is with 4 kids. Anna hun, you do absolutely f*@k all for your children. You have the EASIEST life. Her self pity and laziness infuriates me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine in a couple of years time; there’s no money left, they have to sell their grey prison to live in a smaller home, they have 4 kids that they cannot handle and can no longer pay a nanny to look after them. The children are useless to them because they are no longer earning them any money. Anna will say “I told you I didn’t want more children Jonathan but you said they would get our views up again!” They should have stopped after Eduardo and I bet Anna secretly wishes that she did. Alessia and Andrea were purely made for YouTube content. Everyone loves a new baby, right? Alessia didn’t pull in enough views apparently and along came Andrea. I’m sure Jonathan told her that it will be easy because they have a nanny, and even though it should be easy Anna still has time to moan and complain about how hard her life is with 4 kids. Anna hun, you do absolutely f*@k all for your children. You have the EASIEST life. Her self pity and laziness infuriates me 😂
🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👌👌👌👌

• Heart
What in the name of BOTOX is going on with her face!!???
She got a botched botox job for sure. Look how weird and distorted her eye looks when she smiles. 😳 That's not right. I think her botox lady gave her way too much around the eyes.
She should spend less time worrying about clothes that don't fit and more time reevaluating what she's done to her face at only 32!

Screenshot_20200121-072942_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
As someone with body image issues for more than half their life, how is this good for HER mental health?! Jonathon is a crappy husband.

Also, Jonathon picking up the wine... no words.
Then he joked about her 'goal dress' when she was holding up Alessia's dress. To even mention that phrase is just so wrong, knowing your wife has an ED... but hey, whatever, right? He got a few more minutes of vlog footage out of it.

I hope that hair trimmer is kept far away from those little hands at all times...........

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Glad to see the adults did make it to Bills this week......

And Jonathan not being into sweets ? So those mounts of chocolate for Christmas and Easter we just forget about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just on the TikTok thing, a friend of a friend used to make ads on it as far back as 3 or so years ago when it was known as ‘music.ly’. She was popular for doing certain moves to songs etc. So if she was getting paid back then I’m certain there’s finance for product placement etc now

lots of Slebs have recently started on it making me think it’s an app being promoted with payment.

Finally it’s a loophole for family vloggers who have been cut off from YouTube cash with the new regulations. TikTok doesn’t have such regulations and a young teen heavy audience meaning they can still reach the kids with their kids.

• Sad
The only reason she’s unpacking it on the counter and showing it on her stories, is because she obviously has a paid partnership with Waitrose and half of the products she’s showing.
If she has a paid partnership with Waitrose then she would surely be getting the deliveries from them, not Ocado? Possible that she has a paid partnership with Ocado? It maybe neither but she's hoping for one? I cannot watch them, but read the thread and comment. I feel so distressed for those children.

Reactions: 6
If anyone has watched Jonathon video 'draw your life' he mentions it in it he went to St Declans in Ballsbridge for a while (for kids with *extreme* emotional issues). He also narrates the whole video in an American accent for God knows what reason and goes on and onnnnnnn about 'getting lots of girlfriends' as a teenager. I think hes emotionally stunted at about 14.

Reactions: 21
I understand this is so off topic, but if anyone is in the private sacconejoly gossip forum, do they remember the poster who let their cat sleep in a Hermes bag? I think that poster has moved here. Message me if you remember them. :LOL:
Can someone link me to the group?

View attachment 74704
sorry what. Not only is he putting Ed in dresses to highlight the ‘our kids can be who they want’ stuff bla bla (bullying material). He puts a song like THIS for him to sing to?! ‘You can touch me there, you can touch my body’ WHY would you want your little boy to sing this. I’d say I’m shocked but I’m not. Just disgusted as always
The lyric is can't, not can. Yes J is a creep but let's stick to facts when possible to not lose credibility

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just woke up from a dream where the nanny suggested having Andrea tested because she suspected issues with his hearing and they refused because they did not want a 'broken' child ....

Maybe reading Tattle before bed isn't a good thing ;)

• Haha
She got a botched botox job for sure. Look how weird and distorted her eye looks when she smiles. 😳 That's not right. I think her botox lady gave her way too much around the eyes.
She should spend less time worrying about clothes that don't fit and more time reevaluating what she's done to her face at only 32!

View attachment 75063
Wow that blonde doesn’t suit her at all does it! Looks way too light! What was she thinking!?

Yes she does! And just look at this. now i'm no stick insect and do need to loos weight, but i haven't suddenly ballooned in a short amount of time that my clothes don't fit. she really needs to find a happy medium. also she looks bigger than a size ten, id say a 12 but the camera does any weight so maybe not.
View attachment 74951
Omg! She looks huge in the mirror! How the duck did that happen? What the hell has she been eating? And if she’s a size 10 then I’m a size 6!

Isn‘t it ironic that these new you tube rules have been brought in to protect kids, and yet the SJ kids are now working harder than ever before to bring in the cash for the lazy parents. They’re also being exploited and put on a plate for the peados out there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anna: Please don’t comment on my weight
Jonathon: Lets title the video “trying in my old clothes before weight gain”

Is this not VERY damaging for Anna, to try on clothes she used to fit into?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

View attachment 75063
Anna is getting the face she deserves, that's for sure...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the kind of stuff that blows my mind! Anna literally just admitted she has had an ED for 15 years and has tormented herself to maintain her previous size as it's not her bodies natural size and this moron comments something like this.🤦‍♀️ This is why I get so upset when Anna photoshops her pictures and blantonly lies to women and girls about her body. Here this woman who probably looks similar to Anna's real body is publicly praising Anna for her body after 4 kids and shaming her own after just 1.
Doesn't she realize Anna is NOT fit? She did not achieve her body by healthy diet and exercise. She had to spend every moment obsessing over food and exercise to maintain her body. This is the stuff that makes me hate Anna for what she does to other women and girls.

Screenshot_20200123-073519_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Anna: Please don’t comment on my weight
Jonathon: Lets title the video “trying in my old clothes before weight gain”

Is this not VERY damaging for Anna, to try on clothes she used to fit into?
They are such a messed up couple! It’s beyond a joke at this point. How can Anna sit there making a video about how comments about her weight gain upset and trigger her yet they’re making videos like this!? I. Do. Not. Get. Her. At. All.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow the weight gain video was beyond disturbing. How disrespectful to Anna and her healing journey. I know she's a cold hearted sociopath, but I do think it's admirable to get over such a scary disorder. She admitted that she doesn't think she'll ever love her body, so no one is expecting her to post clips of herself showing off her curves and pretending to love them. But calling your legs sausages and laughing at yourself is so unhealthy. They just can't ever get it right. They're mascots for mental instability.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.