SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he's sooo hilaaaarious, what a great dad to spend so much time having soooo much funnnnn with his kids............

Sigh. Idiot.
Jonathan fooled me there, in every vlog I use to think "what a great dad, he spends all of his time with his kids, most dad are busy working and providing then get home and they are too tired to hang out with them the kids are so lucky", but later I realized that Jonathan spends all of his time with his kids but to create content for the vlogs. he can´t have a moment with his kids just for himself, he has to capture everything but to have more content with the cute moments and is not just to document everything as he puts it, its to bring traffic because he knows damn well the kids are the main attraction, they both do.

That´s it, that´s all I wanted to add

• Angry
Reactions: 18
And her new hypnosis "therapist" that comes to her house to help her with her ED.
I'm sorry but I don't know why she's doing hypnosis if she hasn't even tried talking to a psychologist. Oh wait a psychologist isn't in IG so she can't possibly promote who she's seeing to show she's "getting help"

Yes she said she was given the first session free- but that wasn’t why she was tagging her 😬 well if she didn’t tag the lady I doubt she would have been given it for nothing, with no hope of her business being promoted. With all these influencers always irks me how the people who can easily afford these things are the ones getting all the freebies!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The move towards more scripted content only puts more pressure on these poor kids to “perform.” COPPA WHERE ARE YOU?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just noticed his Instagram page no longer has the link to their YouTube page... He s replaced it with his bloody tiktok page link... I bet he s anticipating the huge increase in popularity and press footage about videos... And hoping Tik ToI will start doing ads at the side of vids... So the more views needed ... Maybe advertisers will have to pay a fee to Tik Tok film makers to advertise next to their videos. Why else would he going going into tiktok but time... being an idiot and producing edgy/ borderline dodgy because he wants high views. Bloody weirdo idiot of a bleeping parent. Does he not realise the staff at his kids school and safeguarding officer at school will monitor kids rich parents or not. We had a staff meeting before summer with a big part on Tik ToI and it's dangers. The manic stupid behaviour on Insta stories is worse I think... He s shitting himself cos of private school fees that are huge. I was able to find their school easy online... 3 kids fees are approx £78,000 a year in total. Idiot is in deep tit if this influencer life and advertising revenue keeps slipping away.

Those kids will have to rehearse and perform daily for bloody tik tok .

Oh God he s got Eduardo dressed up in a wig and dress singing Barbie girl... He s a child... not your performing monkey for now 120,000 Tik tok fans😫😫😫

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How do other adults, at TikTok, Gleam or the PR company, see his content and think yes, this is great, let's promote this? I know, profit is king, but none of these people have any concern for the children, ever? Is Dom out there exploiting his own children? Why allow and encourage one of their creators to do something he himself will not do?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So on Jonathan's latest TikTok he plays a 'prank' on the kids by putting an empty toilet roll in the toilet, blames them for doing it, takes them in to the toilet to question them on who did it and then literally puts his hand in the toilet water to take it out and throws it towards them...
That's some Daddyof
5 tit right there. 🤦‍♀️

There's an awful dangerous Tik Tok involving the girls playing with an electric shaver near their faces and eyes. I am fuming! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So on Jonathan's latest TikTok he plays a 'prank' on the kids by putting an empty toilet roll in the toilet, blames them for doing it, takes them in to the toilet to question them on who did it and then literally puts his hand in the toilet water to take it out and throws it towards them...
There's also this one:

At this point I’m convinced he WANTS a scandal. Bad news better than no news.
There's been plenty of scandals but sadly little repercussions. Often creating a boost in viewing figures and an excuse to roll out a trolls video. So in the mind of a fame hungry, irresponsible man child and "don't you want nice things?" Anna scandals are great for their "high to low search option" lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The toilet water tiktok. . . i have no words 😲

I'm not sure I want to know how much worse Jonathan can get.

• Sick
these videos! Wtf! Something needs to be done to protect those childrens future mental health!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you earn money on tik tok? Or is he hoping people will subscribe on YouTube after seeing his videos?

Reactions: 3
Anna’s latest insta post 🙈 I have some advice Anna, when your children are at school and nursery take Andrea out for a walk, even if it’s just around the garden. Tell the nanny she’s not needed today, turn the telly off and read some books, bake some biscuits, draw a picture. Spend some time with him! Don’t worry about cooking tea hours in advance or if your cushions are perfectly lined up. It probably is just a phase but it can’t hurt to try and form a closer bond.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna’s latest insta post 🙈 I have some advice Anna, when your children are at school and nursery take Andrea out for a walk, even if it’s just around the garden. Tell the nanny she’s not needed today, turn the telly off and read some books, bake some biscuits, draw a picture. Spend some time with him! Don’t worry about cooking tea hours in advance or if your cushions are perfectly lined up. It probably is just a phase but it can’t hurt to try and form a closer bond.
A Nanny! When she is at home all day and says she doesnt work now 🤷‍♀️ or are they just saying then have a Nanny?
If they do I think it's in support of her mental health.... I think she struggles with the children because she is so consumed by her own inner demons.

A Nanny! When she is at home all day and says she doesnt work now 🤷‍♀️ or are they just saying then have a Nanny?
If they do I think it's in support of her mental health.... I think she struggles with the children because she is so consumed by her own inner demons.
Nope they have a nanny 😬 when the old one left they both struggled massively! She said she couldn’t cope with everything it was all getting on top of her. Jonathon even asked on Instagram if any of their followers were nanny’s could they apply for the job because they were getting desperate 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nope they have a nanny 😬 when the old one left they both struggled massively! She said she couldn’t cope with everything it was all getting on top of her. Jonathon even asked on Instagram if any of their followers were nanny’s could they apply for the job because they were getting desperate 😔
😮

Reactions: 1
There is no way on earth that those children go in to school and no other child mentions that they had something retrieved from a toilet thrown at them. Daddy is creating playground bullying fodder for his kids for everyone to see. Well done to him :rolleyes: Slow hand clap.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.