SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way on earth that those children go in to school and no other child mentions that they had something retrieved from a toilet thrown at them. Daddy is creating playground bullying fodder for his kids for everyone to see. Well done to him :rolleyes: Slow hand clap.
Or for the school to not be concerned. Surely they have a duty of care regarding safeguarding of those children.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
1C0162AE-EC64-4C59-88E2-393F2B6E0EFC.png

sorry what. Not only is he putting Ed in dresses to highlight the ‘our kids can be who they want’ stuff bla bla (bullying material). He puts a song like THIS for him to sing to?! ‘You can touch me there, you can touch my body’ WHY would you want your little boy to sing this. I’d say I’m shocked but I’m not. Just disgusted as always

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 74704
sorry what. Not only is he putting Ed in dresses to highlight the ‘our kids can be who they want’ stuff bla bla (bullying material). He puts a song like THIS for him to sing to?! ‘You can touch me there, you can touch my body’ WHY would you want your little boy to sing this. I’d say I’m shocked but I’m not. Just disgusted as always
I'm also disgusted with the hundreds of comments and no one is concerned about this. Thank god for Tattle or I'd think I was the only person in the world with common sense.
I used to get so annoyed at Jonathon years ago and stopped following them, because his face is just so slapable. But now I've found this thread and looked back on their page, it looks like he's completely lost it now. What a complete idiot. I would be mortified if I was Anna.

Reactions: 30
Yay thank you :D
I hope their subs are declining rapidly !

View attachment 74704
So many warnings about sexual deviants using SM and yet he continues sharing his kids ! recently his posts have become provocative he knows exactly what he is doing , pimping his kids for fame and money this cretin got father if the year award , outed for ridiculous and cruel cold showers how does he have any followers ? why can’t people see what us staring them in the face , what has to happen before this madness is stopped , for years good people have worked to stop animals being used as circus attractions because it’s cruel and here we have parents using their own kids shaming them , exposing them to very dangerous people , exploiting them its shameful , truly shameful

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you earn money on tik tok? Or is he hoping people will subscribe on YouTube after seeing his videos?
I assume, like with many other new forms of social media, it's just a matter of time.

I thought this article was interesting. I found it late last night and then went to bed. I'm not sure if this meeting has now taken place. I plan to research more today. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/10/tiktok-chief-cancels-meetings-with-us-lawmakers.html

*just found this, so some advertising already

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anna is really, really dumb. People mistake her cruelness as being clever because villains in movies are usually cruel and clever. But Anna is a really, really dumb villain. Just watch her post work out story from today and really listen to what she says. She's an idiot.
I actually know Anna from school and she is really, really smart - she did incredibly well In her leaving cert (equivalent to A levels) and was always super academic. That’s why I can’t understand why she “dumbs herself down” and puts on this bimbo, dumb blonde kind of act - because it’s 100% an act! She pretends like she doesn’t understand big words and has never read a book in her life which is totally untrue, she was never that vapid!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Theses kids are going to be so badly bullied.
Doesn't matter who you are, Who your parents are and how much money there is. Your still going to be bullied. Jonathan think what your doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I actually know Anna from school and she is really, really smart - she did incredibly well In her leaving cert (equivalent to A levels) and was always super academic. That’s why I can’t understand why she “dumbs herself down” and puts on this bimbo, dumb blonde kind of act - because it’s 100% an act! She pretends like she doesn’t understand big words and has never read a book in her life which is totally untrue, she was never that vapid!
I don't think she's touched a book since high school.
She clearly prefers the easy money vlogging brings, and never had the ambition to do anything with her leaving cert or natural abilities. She's not interested in learning anything new, no matter what the subject is. It's quite sad.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 74704
I have no problem with the dress on a surface level - my son wears my daughters dress up and my daughter wears my sons but paired with the wig, make up, song and the face it is on the internet for god knows who to see that sends a shiver up my spine

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I hope their subs are declining rapidly !
They are definitely going down, they used to have 1.9 mil and were close to the 2 mil but then they dropped to just under 1.9 and I remember from a previous thread someone mentioned it had dropped from 1.88 mil to 1.87 mil, that was my inspiration for the thread title :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Rant about two parent mothers I saw today.
1st mum doctors. Little child under 2 years. Crying the cry was an uncomfortable one. She didn't take child out to comfort. Instead got her phone out to play a video child hit phone out of hand. Chaild Wanted to get out of parm wanted attention n hugs she later give some attention. Child had an ear infection. I was like take the kod out the parm n hug their just want the pain to go away. Felt so sorry for the child. Mother wasn't giving tje attention she should be doing. As the phone was more important for the child to watch.
2nd Parent pub. She went to the table sat down child said needs toliet she went why didnt you say when we got in. (Me i would ask if child needs toliet before sit down) when came back she just dump him down next to the father n then moaned about child who then went under table to sit next to her to watch the tv screen. (One of the pubs as tvs on the wall in a special area) but the mother wanted to go their so the child could be distracted as the ppl just left mins before n she wanted to sit in the booth so the child be distracted. Now this pub as a paper n crayons child could easily of done that but she couldn't be bothered n then didn't really talk to the child.
What is now with going to places n using phones or tv scren to distract a child its like when i shop i see kids watching stuff on phones.

Now Sacconejolys rant.
What the heck is J doing on ticktok i mangaged to have a look n omg its disgusting all of them. He really wants the kids to work hard for him to get views. The wc one yuck. The one with A1 pretending to shave well stupid we all know a vlog be coming 2 year old shaves her hair. E2 ones deadly wrong. E1 seems to be having fun with them but can tell she wants to just play. The kids are going to think this is all normal its just not he needs reporting n took of tiktok n gleam needs to have words with him. Everything he is doing plus Anna is disturbing and shouldn't be happening. He thinks his new videos will be better nope not if you keep using your children for views n also clickbaits.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What kind of person was she at school?

Reactions: 3
Perhaps she was just good, at that time, at memorization? She's not a very good actress. We've seen her try. So, I highly doubt it's a long term act. Has she always been unable to do more than a single, well planned out thing at a time? Is it possible, if she does have an ED, that behaviors related to that has affected cognitive function over time? Or, perhaps her life, void of anything intellectual, has turned her brain to mush.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It really makes me laugh, their views are at Rock bottom, they're losing 10,000 viewers a month and their solution is to make fake, scripted child labour sketches that are just creepy and not one bit funny and then not bother to upload daily.

They really have lost any intelligence or drive they once possessed ( If at all).

In the real world...
Imagine being the CEO of a company and after having four kids deciding you don't need to bother making an effort anymore because you're at the top. You'd soon be demoted and a younger more enthusiastic, hardworking person would take your place in the morning!

These fools believe they can continue throwing out crap videos by doing the least work and stay on the level they were. Deluded!!

There's 'nobodies' on YouTube with more views than them. You can see the desperation in him.
He is one step closer to ruining everything they have/had. He just doesn't stop and think, ever.

Those poor kids having to learn scripts. So much for child protection.

As for Andrea avoiding Anal, what does she expect? She disowned him once he was off the boob.
Her appearance and diet were more important than one on one with a toddler who needs stimulation and activities to learn. It's clear by his lack of speech and interaction that he is missing out.
She fobbed him off to a stranger. There was no need at all.

She appears to believe she is superior than other Moms because she has money and status, but I can tell you now Anal, I'd rather be broke and no one know me , and my children want my constant attention because I'm their go to person and the one they know they can rely on for anything.
That is priceless!!! It's free!!! Spend time with your children, make TIME for one on one with each of them. Show them affection and attention before it really will be too late. You will never get these years back. You are giving them children issues they should never have. You have the power to stop it, but you chose to sit back and take the easy way out. A Nanny is not needed.
Love, affection and attention is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She mind be learn by rote intelligent, but she really has not got a clue, there is nothing to her, no savvy, Hell she doesn’t even like music,. She does not have a yearning to go out at night, to gigs, shows, supperclubs, dance clubs, comedy shows, ... she does nothing!

Reactions: 9
I know but that wasn't content that needed to be on YouTube in my opinion, Jonathan didn't even try to make it 'funny'. It felt like predatory behaviour to me an like he was baiting a certain kind of clientel, making their sick fantasies of following a child to the toilets and watching them pee come true. Especially combined with the stern look on Jonathan's face, commanding Eduardo to use the toilet. I don't know, I'm not one scream the 'P' word easily when it comes to what Jonathan 'serves up' but in this instance, I felt very uncomfortable.
I agree, it was certainly very creepy behaviour. When Eduardo asked him why he was watching him, he was so awkward and uncomfortable.. It was painful to watch. Again, another thing that pedophiles would enjoy watching. A young boy looking awkward and uncomfortable while his father follows him into a toilet with a camera, asking to see rivers of wee! And saying he is there watching him because he loves him and just wants to spend time with him. Absolute freak Jonathan is!! He honestly makes me sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
There's also this one:

There's been plenty of scandals but sadly little repercussions. Often creating a boost in viewing figures and an excuse to roll out a trolls video. So in the mind of a fame hungry, irresponsible man child and "don't you want nice things?" Anna scandals are great for their "high to low search option" lifestyle.
He's got no sense of responsibility. If toilet water is so hilarious and harmless than dump it on Anna. There's a lot of people who would lose their tit if someone threw toilet water on them. They see nothing wrong with it because they learned it from their dad.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m calling it now, there will be some sort of documentary when those kids are older with them explaining how detrimental the vlogs and their parents behaviour was to their childhood and mental health.

Reactions: 22
I’m calling it now, there will be some sort of documentary when those kids are older with them explaining how detrimental the vlogs and their parents behaviour was to their childhood and mental health.
More like the disturbed kids from the Wolfpack documentary

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.