SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is the nanny Zoe, holding Andrea whilst stood next to Anna who might I add is not holding anyone :rolleyes:

View attachment 82623
obviously by looking at the pic , the kids don't have sun screen on , nor hats!
But the adults are ok , got their sunglasses on while poor Alessia is squinting in the bright sun!
Actually I bet they're all squinting at the daylight after being confined to the grey dungeon for months on end!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Of course no hats or sunscreen, they have to come back looking like they've been on vacation don't they?

I bet Andrea prefers the nanny over Anna. That's more like the reason why she was trying harder to bond with him for a second. She doesn't care if they prefer Jonathan. It would be funniest if this were a new nanny (just for the trip or something. I don't know, they really go through them) and he immediately preferred her to Anna.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
There is the nanny Zoe, holding Andrea whilst stood next to Anna who might I add is not holding anyone :rolleyes:

View attachment 82623
...and this is the same woman who claims Andrea doesn’t like spending as much time with her and isn’t as close to her as he is with Jonathan....whilst having their nanny hold him with her right next to her 🙄

Reactions: 5
For someone who claims he was a swim instructor as well as a lifeguard, he does not take his childrens' safety in the water seriously at all. They never have. Last time they were in Florida, before Alessia was born, the Es did not have any arm bands but were holding on to floaties.

None of the kids can swim to a level where they can be trusted without arm bands or those float bodysuits. There's 4 of them now, keeping an eye on one non-swimmer is hard enough, 4 at the same time is beyond ridiculous.

They believe nothing will ever happen to them -- until it does.
Let’s be real... he doesn’t take his children’s safety anywhere seriously, in the water, in the car, online.. doesn’t give a tit!

• Angry
Reactions: 15

In case anyone is interested...
It's loaded with grey walls and mirrors galore. Anna can check out her brown lip liner and saggy tits around each and every corner. Heaven! 🥰
A wine fridge for Jonbio's drinking problem. But I suppose the wine in America will be too rubbish for him 😩
There's enough tufted furniture to remind them that tufted everything is what rich people are suppose to like 😏
But best of all, it has a games & movie room where the nanny can bugger off with the "rugrats" so that Jon and Anna can ignore each other in peace.
Pure scumjoly bliss! 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s be real... he doesn’t take his children’s safety anywhere seriously, in the water, in the car, online.. doesn’t give a tit!
Ah but he is on different territory now. The seat belt laws in the US and using a camera or phone whilst driving are very different. They're not in their little protected bubble anymore. They're nobodies among nobodies in Disney.

Reactions: 12
It's loaded with grey walls and mirrors galore. Anna can check out her brown lip liner and saggy tits around each and every corner. Heaven! 🥰
A wine fridge for Jonbio's drinking problem. But I suppose the wine in America will be too rubbish for him 😩
There's enough tufted furniture to remind them that tufted everything is what rich people are suppose to like 😏
But best of all, it has a games & movie room where the nanny can bugger off with the "rugrats" so that Jon and Anna can ignore each other in peace.
Pure scumjoly bliss! 👍
These were my thoughts too 😂. Hate to think how much they're going to wreck the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think he was a swim instructor for long. But I remembered this video with Emilia age 6/7 months and just went through it, "FIRST SWIMMING LESSON"
Some quotes:
View attachment 82691
*immediately after this picture Emilias mouth just goes underwater and when she comes up she spits out water*
Anna: No Jonathan that's too much
Jono: Just chill, I teach children to swim I know what I'm doing
View attachment 82689
Jono: You're doing that yourself friend
*Anna leaves the room temporarily because it's too stressful for her*
Jono: That's what he had to do like, all the parents used to sit on the side and we used to like ask them to leave coz we were trying to do this part
Seconds later: Alright shall we just leave you there haha
View attachment 82693
Jono: Don't poke yourself in the eye there, might panic and put your face under the water
I'm a TrAiNeD pRoFeSsIoNaL
View attachment 82698
Jono: *distracted* ooh shark, look there's a shark in the water haha
Meanwhile Emilia swallows what looks like two gulps of water
Anna: *notices* Jonathan, Jonathan
Jono: She's fine *lifts her out of the water and we hear her cough A LOT as Anna has turned the camera back on her*
He lies her back in the water while she's still coughing then mocks her cough saying "just got some water in your mouth"
Oh wow, I had never seen that before. That's sick.
YES, babies are able to 'swim', they have done for months before being born. But during baby swimming lessons baby is not on its back when 'pushed' under water. You might stretch your arms out and pull baby towards you, going slightly under water. At no point is there a choking hazard. This is just sickening, and shows how he has NO clue.
No wonder he never stuck with any actual job until he figured out he could live off filming his kids.

Ah but he is on different territory now. The seat belt laws in the US and using a camera or phone whilst driving are very different. They're not in their little protected bubble anymore. They're nobodies among nobodies in Disney.
I really realllyyyy want him to get pulled over.

In case anyone is interested...
And now we know exactly when they're there, too.......

The week after is $6000, with optional heating of the pool for another $400 ..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If they had been more savy with their money they could have bought a villa like this and rented it out...another bit of long term money coming in.. But I guess designer clothes and leased cars are more important to them .

If they had been more savy with their money they could have bought a villa like this and rented it out...another bit of long term money coming in.. But I guess designer clothes and leased cars are more important to them .
I don't think that even without the incredible money wasting they have done in the last few years and especially since buying their house, they're as rich as they like to make out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These were my thoughts too 😂. Hate to think how much they're going to wreck the place.
Not sure if this was already mentioned, but has this place been gifted to them for their stay/at least given to them on a discount? On stories yesterday anna said she will show the place on the vlog tomorrow but she’d showed us a “sneak peak” on the story..

Reactions: 5
Someone on his IG said that they were staying in the same house as they were before 'I remember that trip being hard for you and Anna'.
Well.. unless they completely refurbished the house, including door fittings, lay outs, the tiles at the pool etc. etc.... it's NOT the same house. But Jonathan went along with it. "yup 🙌🙌 we’re re making that trip 😂🙌"

Idiot. you did a housetour video, we can see how things are different.

• Angry
He really bleeping annoyed me the way he was poking at the buttons on the coffee machine & tossing around the packet of coffee. No Nespresso machine in situ for Joan Saccone Joly- how very dare they ?

Are they paying for this holiday themselves or is it gifted??
Probably gifted, let's face it. Top Villas contacted them a while ago. As if they'd pay £640 a night even though they can afford it.

Someone on his IG said that they were staying in the same house as they were before 'I remember that trip being hard for you and Anna'.
Well.. unless they completely refurbished the house, including door fittings, lay outs, the tiles at the pool etc. etc.... it's NOT the same house. But Jonathan went along with it. "yup 🙌🙌 we’re re making that trip 😂🙌"

Idiot. you did a housetour video, we can see how things are different.
Saw that 😂. He's such an idiot. The outside area is covered too. I think there's plans to exploit Squid some more with this trip and that's why they chose there for such an occasion.

Wonder who won the fight to get the Frozen room. Or have they shoved all 4 kids in there.

• Haha
38F0478B-2685-4E0A-96F2-01D8E7894F80.jpeg

1C1FC8B6-2B2A-41C9-8DC8-1509D7F655F0.jpeg

When is Anna going to realise she’s bigger than she was? The weight gain suits her, but buying clothes too small doesn’t! Loves a camel toe this woman!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.