SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else rolls their eyes whenever he calls the kids monkey brains? The irony...

They had their PA plus someone from Gleam with them on that cruise and the PA was on nanny duty quite often.

And Jonathan is dyslexic, that's why he can't read and pronounce stuff right. I'm not holding this against him, but he has the money and time for therapy, yet choses not to do anything. Anyone remember the poster for his short film two years ago? He misspelled so many words, like Cointdown instead of Countdown, Izzy Fileds instead of Field and many more. His little squid website is full of spelling mistakes. He wants to be taken serious but doesn't want to put in the leg work and check things/feels to proud to let someone proof read stuff.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200211_003526.jpg

This girl has magical powers,
she can stand on her tippy toes and balance on the sides of her feet to give the illusion of height and a thigh gap. She's like Jesus walking on water!!! 😳
Pity she couldn't use the same effort and magical powers to handle her four Children at once , alone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why the duck would you fly to florida, to anywhere in fact, in skin tight jeans. It's a 10 HOUR flight, and it gets pretty uncomfortable! Even jonathans leggings look uncomfortable for flying that far, not to mention that he looks ridiculous. Least they've got the kids in comfy clothes for flying! Whenever I fly, I wear loose shorts, trousers or once a loose jumpsuit, but that was a bit of a mistake so never again. Wearing skin tight jeans seems like the biggest no no ever! I know she likes to squeeze herself into tight clothes but you'd think she want to be comfortable when she's got to sit in a seat for 10 HOURS!
Well let’s be honest it’s not like they’re avid travellers and know the do’s and don’ts of basic travel etiquette 😂
Aw Eduardo not nearby either parent. :-(
Everyone but Anna wearing Disney clothes.
We know a nanny goes with no need to hide it..
I was wondering that - how come she’s not in Disney clothes 🤔 or do you think she’s going to change her top or something before they land...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 82213
she can stand on her tippy toes and balance on the sides of her feet to give the illusion of height and a thigh gap. She's like Jesus walking on water!!! 😳
Pity she couldn't use the same effort and magical powers to handle her four Children at once , alone?

This annoys me with all instagrammers - I call it insta-leg. It is BEYOND ridiculous, grown women posing on their tip toes to attempt to make their legs look fake long/tall

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least size 14, and for god sake Anna that is OK!!!! She’s totally in denial it’s sad to see really
I was going to comment. I’m a 14/16 (but have a larger bust then her I think) and we don’t look dissimilar now I’m size. I would say she should be wearing a size 14. Nothing wrong with that, it just makes you look bigger when you try and squeeze in smaller clothes!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 82213
I think these awful trainers have those extra thick soles, which makes her look even more ridiculous when walking around.

• Haha
Fairly certain accommodation was gifted, I can't remember the name of the Instagram page that commented a long time back on one of Anna's posts asking when they were coming to Orlando again, but #topvillas in Jonathans latest post rings a bell and their reunion resort is about 6mi from Disney.
Both Anna and Jonathan insta storying with minimal kids, Jono only had Andrea and Anna's you could hear the kids playing hide and seek in the background, but no Jono. Nanny's hard at work already

He reminds me of a really cringe dad at a kids' bday party making really bad but loud jokes. Wearing a baseball cap all the time and very loudly asking another dad he sees as equally financially well off when they are going to play another round of golf together.:sick:

• Haha
In true Princess Anna form she's hiding away from the kids while the nanny takes care of them and then complains about her kids!!🤦‍♀️
Did she really think they wouldn't be effected by jet lag and sleep in till 9 am?? Is she really that stupid that she wasn't expecting this?? Or did she think the kids would wake the nanny instead and she could sleep through the commotion? Hopefully if the kids wake the nanny in the middle of the night she has the sense to tell the kids she's off duty and go get their parents...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She literally just likes to hear her own voice, moans about absolutely everything. You're in Orlando. Shut up and stop complaining.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Here’s some really lovely screenshots of anna talking about how annoyed she is at Jonathon for saying he’s been up since 3 when only princess Anna was up since 3 🙃
C3BFA679-8002-46BF-8EA8-E3CC1483FEF3.png 365F50E8-9F90-48C3-B9EF-A24669E9EEDD.png C46AF638-8E6C-4569-BA29-4A2AFEC463BA.png
oh and a reallllllyy nice one of Jonathan brown 💩 tooth. Sorry if you were just having your lunch.. 🙈
4F54801C-2B0A-40E7-A6E9-B8B06A1B7686.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Here’s some really lovely screenshots of anna talking about how annoyed she is at Jonathon for saying he’s been up since 3 when only princess Anna was up since 3 🙃
View attachment 82389View attachment 82390View attachment 82391
oh and a reallllllyy nice one of Jonathan brown 💩 tooth. Sorry if you were just having your lunch.. 🙈
View attachment 82393
Anna really has the "crazy eyes". I remember an episode of How I Met Your Mother talking about women's crazy eyes, and almost all the time I see screenshots/pictures of Anna I think about it
images.jpeg

• Haha
Anna really has the "crazy eyes". I remember an episode of How I Met Your Mother talking about women's crazy eyes, and almost all the time I see screenshots/pictures of Anna I think about it
View attachment 82394
It is next level crazy.. someone posted something a while ago about sanpaku eyes which I thought was really interesting.. she definitely has those!

Well at least she finally stopped calling a woman she only see's twice a year and who never attends her children's birthday parties her BFF...It was so pathetic watching Anna try and convince herself she was anything more then a customer/business opportunity to Sabrina. I'm sure we'll see shots of Sabrina out celebrating her birthday with her real friends or her family because unlike Anna Sabrina appears to genuinely love and cherish her children and doesn't dump them off on a nanny at every chance she gets...

Screenshot_20200211-092213_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 82389View attachment 82390View attachment 82391
View attachment 82393
I get that she's "joking" when she does this type of thing and that this kind of bickering is their gross way of flirting, but talking down to your partner in this way is so rude and passive aggressive. Like what does she gain from this? Is it really worth having a swipe at Jonathan so that your weird minions can comment "lol" about your immature behavior? I think Jonathan's gross, btw, but she's so rude.

Reactions: 9
I get that she's "joking" when she does this type of thing and that this kind of bickering is their gross way of flirting, but talking down to your partner in this way is so rude and passive aggressive. Like what does she gain from this? Is it really worth having a swipe at Jonathan so that your weird minions can comment "lol" about your immature behavior? I think Jonathan's gross, btw, but she's so rude.
So very true 👏
She also never stops whinging and complaining about one thing or another, she doesn't realise how lucky and easy she has it.

Agreed. Any chance she gets she tries to put J down and she LOVES to act like she does way more than he does.. Anna, you do the very minimum! Who CARES if J was asleep when you were awake!? At least he spends time with his kids during the day.. (unfortunately just for content but still)

Yeah I agree, it’s joking when someone does it once or twice... but she does it ALL the time, in stories, on the vlogs, just imagine what she’s like off camera... I don’t like him at all but just in that one particular thing I feel sorry for him. (But not really because there’s so many other things I also despise that he does 🙄)

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure I'd take the kids to the parks on the first day after arriving. They're probably already tired and by the afternoon they're going to be absolutely worn out and likely to misbehave. When we went to orlando we spent the first day relaxing and i think maybe the second day too. I know we went for 3 weeks. However me and my sister were 16 and 18 at the time, so able to handle being tired better. The kids are aged 18 months to 7 years, its going to be exhausting. I hope they don't do the parks every day, it will kill the kids and the nanny, not them cause they don't do duck all parenting, there's so much to else to do in orlando. i also think if they do do the parks everyday the kids will get bored.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.